2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

31 minutes ago, Pancho said:

We gripe about the short time frame, but I think Pelosi played this perfectly. we might lose, but damn, I haven’t seen energy like this since 2007,

Yup. And something big HAD to be done because the election was lost. This might turn out to be the wrong move, but at least it was A move.

The fact that Republicans are screaming tells you that they know this is huge.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

These aggies and magats are so fucking stupid. The Democratic Party is a private organization, the nominee is not in charge of anything as the nominee and the presumptive nominee refused to accept the nomination thus leaving delegates released to vote their conscience. It’s not a fucking coup. Fucking morans.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Want to mention what they said, so I can confirm they are correct?

A few years ago, I had to research the meaning of a brat. I'm not sure if the current meaning is a derivative of that meaning but in polite society I'll just pretend not to know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It will play to their zombies. They're lost causes. Anybody who doubted Biden who matters only started doing so seriously after the debate.

But the zombies are lost anyway.  But who cares?  

What I need to hear from her is what is she going to DO?  She can’t be only “ she’s not Trump.”  Biden was that.  She has to be FOR something.  If she’s just the alternative to Trump, that’s not enough to win.  Get him on the debate stage.  That’s my opinion.

• Hook 'Em 1

A few years ago, I had to research the meaning of a brat. I'm not sure if the current meaning is a derivative of that meaning but in polite society I'll just pretend not to know.

Side note - skibbity toilet means “cool shit”
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

IMG_0058.jpeg

200 people rep this stuff.  We have our idiots here, but they don’t typically get 200 likes. 

don’t like the coup? Vote against it in November. That’s not a formula for the most foolproof coup. 

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

But the zombies are lost anyway.  But who cares?  

What I need to hear from her is what is she going to DO?  She can’t be only “ she’s not Trump.”  Biden was that.  She has to be FOR something.  If she’s just the alternative to Trump, that’s not enough to win.  Get him on the debate stage.  That’s my opinion.

It was enough in 2020.  Nobody gave a shit about Biden.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

200 people rep this stuff.  We have our idiots here, but they don’t typically get 200 likes. 

Don't you have to buy stars? 

3 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Side note - skibbity toilet means “cool shit”

My kids told me skibbity actually has no meaning. Gen z hating on gen alpha 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pancho said:

My parents are in red red red ruby red Gainesville/Cooke County….

They just texted to say they’ve donated to Harris. They haven’t donated since Beto and before that Obama. The canvassed in Gainesville for Uncle Joe, though. The n word was never uttered.

Kamala is an AKA. My sister is a Delta. If you know Black Greek Life, AKA’s HAAAAATE Deltas. But I can tell you, they are all coming together right now. Sis says her Delta chapter in Dallas is on board. 

We gripe about the short time frame, but I think Pelosi played this perfectly. we might lose, but damn, I haven’t seen energy like this since 2007,

Holy shit. My whole family is from Gainesville. Mom still lives there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don’t even think she plays golf!

She doesn't talk good and she's lazy. About a black person. I'm sure no underlying racism or anything 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, troph said:

My kids told me skibbity actually has no meaning. Gen z hating on gen alpha 

I've had this conversation. I use it as cool and my kid's friends laugh but it was explained to me that it has no meaning. Then I tell them none of them are skibbity and they laugh more.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I knew my brother couldn't make it through the day without posting something sexist and he managed to pull through with only a couple hours to spare. Like clockwork.

Edited by Okie State
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, F250 said:

I've had this conversation. I use it as cool and my kid's friends laugh but it was explained to me that it has no meaning. Then I tell them none of them are skibbity and they laugh more.

That’s exactly how you roll as an old person, use their words and go for the laugh, eye roll or face palm. We had a dinner two nights ago and the convo was only about their new fancy words. We all laughed so hard. It was a riot. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

lulz. stupid fuck once again showing that terminal lung cancer is funnier than he is. old ass GQP trying to do the social media game never disappoints. 

• Hook 'Em 2