2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

No way Jr easily replaces Trump as the party leader when he croaks. It'll be an old school free for all and he isn't his dad.

Yeah, Trump's replacement will be whatever puppet the Millers and Bannons of the world pick, just as they picked Trump.

And the MAGA idiots will love him just as much.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, Trump's replacement will be whatever puppet the Millers and Bannons of the world pick, just as they picked Trump.

The cult falls apart without Trump. No one else has the sway he seems to. It will be a bunch of even more pathetic alternatives all trying to emulate him like Vance is failing at doing right now. It will be more like Reagan and everyone will be talking about the Ghost of Trump and how we need to have someone who can be like Trump. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Moses Mike Johnson thinks Biden should resign altogether.  That actually works to Harris’ advantage.

It does not. She has more time now to be on the trail, then if she is POTUS

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes, but he swallowed more gallons of jizz than Rod Stewart was rumored to back in the 70s (y'all remember that)?  That has to count for something.

It got him selected as Trump’s running mate. 

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Have you heard her speak? She has no future in politics and thanks to the billions Jared was paid by the Saudis (for unspecified shady services rendered), she has no need. 

Yeah, she also cares too much what other people think about her. She doesnt have DJT's thick skin, and would prefer to just post shit on her social media pages showing everybody how  rich she is. Politics would take away from that. she dipped her toe in it, was kind of a joke, and then get her feelings hurt when  people pointed out there wasnt much  substance behind that spectacular pair of fake tits daddy bought. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

I thought that was pretty funny so I checked her X profile out just to see who she is.  If you have 5 minutes, you should watch this in its entirety.  She'll never be a Nazi.  This is inspiring.

Never heard of her before, but she is a fucking star. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Not for me. Never wanted them. Better when they belong to others

Yep. I can do what I want when I want. I highly recommend it.

Respect.  My best friend wasn't able, and it's been a blessing for him.  He works remote half the year in beautiful places; and has so much extra time and money that his foundation is already worth a couple million and he's not even 45 yet. And he's a fantastic mentor and "Uncle" to my son.

Way less selfish as a human than Karen for Katy that has a minivan full of Okaydens.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

MAGA-der we're making inroads with black Americans!!!! Black people love Trump!

Black woman is now running against you. You fucking simps. And your racism is going to be on display for all of Black America to see. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It does not. She has more time now to be on the trail, then if she is POTUS

Plus the Right is going to bitch about everything that happens  in the next 3 months; let Biden take the heat.  Unless he has a several medical diagnosis.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So....the Pan-Hellenic Council of fraternities and sororities may be everything right about collegiate affinity organizations.  Walking the walk, "pull up as you go up," all the right shit.  Hell yes, ladies and gents.  Y'all take the lead, the rest of us can follow that lead.  Get.  Shit.  DONE.

If only the other half of the country could grasp the truth that "black America" is an ASSET to this country, not the liability they couch it as, something to be looked down upon, etc.  Get on board with that fucking truth.

But brisket, if black and brown people aren’t really the lowest people on the American culture hierarchy, who must be?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Black woman is now running against you. You fucking simps. And your racism is going to be on display for all of Black America to see. 

Previous polling  suggests there’s a 1 in 3 (ramius) chance they she will be voting for Trump. 

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

god I wish more people would approach it that way. I lot of people who don't want kids have them anyway and they are often horrible parents because they wind up resenting their children. 

6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Respect.  My best friend wasn't able, and it's been a blessing for him.  He works remote half the year in beautiful places; and has so much extra time and money that his foundation is already worth a couple million and he's not even 45 yet. And he's a fantastic mentor and "Uncle" to my son.

Way less selfish as a human than Karen for Katy that has a minivan full of Okaydens.

True in small quantities but there's that whole problem where society as currently structured completely collapses if everyone who doesn't really want kids or who would be a bad parent didn't have any kids. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

True in small quantities but there's that whole problem where society as currently structured completely collapses if everyone who doesn't really want kids or who would be a bad parent didn't have any kids. 

Are you positing that people who would be bad parents or don’t want kids should still have kids for some societal benefit? Seems like a bad deal for those kids.

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

She doesnt have DJT's thick skin

Trump is the flakiest of snowflakes I've ever seen, the thinnest-skinned of thin-skinned bitches. Every single time he talks its just bitch and whine, bitch and whine, the world is against me, waaaaaaaaaa.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

If there was only some way to get people to America…

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, royiv said:

Are you positing that people who would be bad parents or don’t want kids should still have kids for some societal benefit? Seems like a bad deal for those kids.

No, I'm saying that's the end result. It's not my preference that it has to be that way but it does. It would be a lot cooler if our entire economic system wasn't based on an expanding population but that's the world we live in. 

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its clear your hatred for 43 has warped your ability to read. I said former Presidents, as a general rule dont publicly talk bad about other former and current Presidents.

I said nothing about presidential candidates, former candidates and former VPs bad mouthing the Orange Man.   You name, 1 former Pres,  3 former failed presidential nominees, a former 'pub VP, the current President and the Current VP.     All of whom are influential... but other than Bill, they arent a former Pres. 

#1, obviously Biden is talking shit about him because up until until 2 fucking days ago, he was the guy he was campaigning against (for the last 6 years).   Same goes for Harris as she was on the campaign against him and now the presumptive nominee. 

#2 Pres Clinton, as far as I can find, last spoke about how much of an idiot Trump was/is during the Dem National Convention in 2020- which you linked to in your post.... WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYTHING SINCE? 

I will absolutely grant you the point that Clinton stood up and called him a threat to democracy.... in 2020.  i.e. 4 years ago.

But other than a few articles mentioning he was helping fundraise for Biden, hes been suspiciously quiet. 

oh yeah, and in the matter currently in discussion so have Obama, Bush, and even Carter... who of all people with ZERO fucks to give, should have absolutely blasted Trump and his stances and policies by now....

The point I made, that is very fucking valid, is the only people who know what the job entails, and know what a pain in the fucking ass a former member of the club can be if they are chirping ......are keeping quiet.  Its because its basically an unwritten rule.  Orange Man is the only one who can still run for President of the 5.

Frankly I feel it would be hyper powerful if all 4 of the rest of them met  in 1 meeting and all 4 of them ageed to tell us how much of a lunatic and danger to the country the Orange Man is. 

But 3 of the 4 havent said shit, and the 4th hasnt said shit in 4 years.

Obama called Trump a “bullshitter” which was on the nose. That was t the only time he’s been critical of Trump, of course.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-virus-outbreak-f928ebb315d4dd1d3ecdffdc4592dda0

Yeah, you said presidents. I listed presidents and presidential candidates. All of the GOP presidential candidates (other than Bob Dole who also did work for Russia) have been critical of Trump. Trump is such a vile, wretched, unqualified threat to American constitutional democracy that he doesn’t deserve special courtesy. Dubya’s silence is neither noble nor typical. More like cowardly.

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Only 3 more that matter - 
UAW (Lock)
TWU (Lock, but probably not until september or so)
Teamsters (lean D, could remain neutral but my guess is that they come around so O'Brien can save his job)

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

oh come on

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Total Trump move to attack a decorated military veteran, so yeah, I totally expect that to happen.

The only real knock on Montel is a kind of cheesy tv career.  Oh, wait.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Only 3 more that matter - 
UAW (Lock)
TWU (Lock, but probably not until september or so)
Teamsters (lean D, could remain neutral but my guess is that they come around so O'Brien can save his job)

oh come on

UA (plumbers and pipefitters) is a big one. They endorsed Biden-Harris in June 23 so it will happen in the next day or two. SMART will probably follow their lead as well.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Man, saying Buttigieg is childless is really fucked up too. What a piece of shit. 

He has 2 children so IDK what the fuck he's talking about. 

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I want Kamala to lean into this shit by drinking some Red Stripe beer and eating shitloads of naan. 

I wonder how good her Jamaican and Indian accents are. It would be hilarious for her to go on a Jamaican rant of the ages. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You mean the Mercers. They picked (and bankrolled) Trump. They were the connection to Bannon whom they were also funding through Breitbart. Miller came along with Jeff Sessions. 

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“Kamala Hussein Harris” 

you know it’s coming 

"We'r'e gonna beat Kamala, folks. Kamala Hussein Harris. She's trouble. She really is. A crazy warmonger.  She's got missiles, folks. She's packing big beautiful missiles, they're quite big and spectacular. And they're pointed right at you. She's got a bazooka too. You turn her around and there's a perfectly curved bazooka staring you right in the face. You know, the more I talk about it, I actually love it. It's a beautiful thing."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3