2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So those voters are going to vote for the man who would completely and without question accept anything Netanyahu wants to do and who told supporters in May that he would crush pro-Palestinian protestors on college campuses? 

Because you sew up Pennsylvania. 

I think Beshear could be just as popular among Pennsylvanians without the baggage, and that pro-union appeal helps in WI, MI, and NV, too.

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Taking the KY governor means this lady becomes governor...images (5).jpg

I don't know who this is but props to her and/or her stylist. You almost don't even notice that her hairline is halfway back on her head at first. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The left wing is shockingly in Harris’s corner right now (especially given how much they hated her 4 years ago) but they aren’t even trying to hide how much they do not want her to pick the Jew as VP. Those comments have been a surprising downer in an otherwise incredible last 48 hours.

I'm pretty left-wing, at least for a straight white male native Texan (I could post my political compass results if that would help), and I haven't seen anything disparaging about him being Jewish. In all sincerity, do you mind linking to what you've come across? In my experience, left-wingers don't tend to be anti-semitic.

Are they almost all universally opposed to the illegal occupation of the West Bank and the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza? Sure. Are there some of the more (most) radical elements who are opposed to Israeli statehood? Undoubtedly. I've never met one, though, and I'm not going to cede any ideological ground to them because they certainly don't represent the majority of the Left.

5 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Nobody cares that he's jewish (news to me, honestly). But he was almost as bad as Abbott to students, and that track record is a huge liability.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Abbott, who sent in DPS to crack skulls before protests even began on campus. The UPenn kids camped out a week before anything happened. Besides, by most accounts, Harris was one of the main influences on Biden, getting him to be a little tougher on Netanyahu and his government's actions.

Were there protests on Kentucky campuses? If so, what did Beshear do? Were there protests in Michigan? If so, what did Whitmer do? How about North Carolina?

I don't claim to speak for or even know what Michigan's Arabic population expects at this point, but I strongly suspect that they'll remember/recognize that Harris can likely take credit for some of the US clamp-down (as minor as it was) on Israeli military actions in Gaza and for Joe pushing hard for a cease-fire the last few months.

• Like 1

Just now, bolverk said:

I'm pretty left-wing, at least for a straight white male native Texan (I could post my political compass results if that would help), and I haven't seen anything disparaging about him being Jewish. In all sincerity, do you mind linking to what you've come across? In my experience, left-wingers don't tend to be anti-semitic.

Are they almost all universally opposed to the illegal occupation of the West Bank and the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza? Sure. Are there some of the more (most) radical elements who are opposed to Israeli statehood? Undoubtedly. I've never met one, though, and I'm not going to cede any ideological ground to them because they certainly don't represent the majority of the Left.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Abbott, who sent in DPS to crack skulls before protests even began on campus. The UPenn kids camped out a week before anything happened. Besides, by most accounts, Harris was one of the main influences on Biden, getting him to be a little tougher on Netanyahu and his government's actions.

Were there protests on Kentucky campuses? If so, what did Beshear do? Were there protests in Michigan? If so, what did Whitmer do? How about North Carolina?

I don't claim to speak for or even know what Michigan's Arabic population expects at this point, but I strongly suspect that they'll remember/recognize that Harris can likely take credit for some of the US clamp-down (as minor as it was) on Israeli military actions in Gaza and for Joe pushing hard for a cease-fire the last few months.

I agree with most of this. The thing is, if we're in a position to select a new VP then I don't see the logic in making an unforced error by picking someone who is staunchly pro-Israel given the large number of protest votes we saw in the Michigan primary. This is not an issue they fuck around with.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So those voters are going to vote for the man who would completely and without question accept anything Netanyahu wants to do and who told supporters in May that he would crush pro-Palestinian protestors on college campuses? 

No, they won't vote for Trump. Unless things get really hot again domestically, I think everyone comes to their senses. I mean, if I were an Arabic American or a Jewish American, I'd be terrified by what a second Trump administration would mean. He'd be just as likely to get all of them killed in the Middle East, and his more far-right flank hates both Jews and Muslims.

20 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I agree with most of this. The thing is, if we're in a position to select a new VP then I don't see the logic in making an unforced error by picking someone who is staunchly pro-Israel given the large number of protest votes we saw in the Michigan primary. This is not an issue they fuck around with.

To me, it depends on his pro-Israel "flavor." Hell, I'm pro-Israel insofar as it means to promote peace over there and that Israel retains its lands within its 1967 borders, but no more than that. I'm also pro-Palestine insofar as they get true independence.

If Shapiro's pro-Israeli stance means he supports the continued occupation and subjugation of Palestine, then I'll listen to arguments against him on that basis, but you're going to have to provide me with links to those beliefs.

Edit: I'll add that I'd love Shapiro simply on the basis of how it would blow the minds of right-wing assholes, both the anti-semitic neo-Nazis and the self-righteous Christian theocrats who like to claim the Left is anti-semitic but are only interested in Israel because of End-of-the-World prophecy shit from the Book of Revelations. Either way, both of those groups want blood.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Has a VP ever been named and then replaced before an election?

Thomas Eagleton, 1972. Had a previously undisclosed history of depression. Lasted about 2 weeks. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

No, they won't vote for Trump. Unless things get really hot again domestically, I think everyone comes to their senses. I mean, if I were an Arabic American or a Jewish American, I'd be terrified by what a second Trump administration would mean. He'd be just as likely to get all of them killed in the Middle East, and his more far-right flank hates both Jews and Muslims.

To me, it depends on his pro-Israel "flavor." Hell, I'm pro-Israel insofar as it means to promote peace over there and that Israel retains its lands within its 1967 borders, but no more than that. I'm also pro-Palestine insofar as they get true independence.

If Shapiro's pro-Israeli stance means he supports the continued occupation and subjugation of Palestine, then I'll listen to arguments against him on that basis, but you're going to have to provide me with links to those beliefs.

Two perspectives:

https://forward.com/news/635406/kamala-harris-vp-josh-shapiro-israel/

What would a Josh Shapiro vice presidency mean for American Jews and Israel?

Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro has made many Jews proud by proudly and publicly embracing his Judaism

With President Joe Biden’s announcement that he is withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris, eyes have turned toward Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania’s Jewish governor, as a possible vice presidential running mate.

Shapiro, who has been mentioned as a potential first Jewish president since his gubernatorial campaign in 2022, appears to be a formidable choice for Democrats.

In a poll conducted by a Democratic super PAC, Blue Lab, he was among four Democratic candidates who performed the strongest, outperforming Biden by five points in battleground states. Shapiro was also already being vetted by donors as a potential contender and running mate for Kamala Harris.

CNN host John King said on the network’s nightly program that Shapiro is being seriously considered by the Harris campaign. However, he added, his Jewish identity could be risky.

In 2022 Shapiro beat his Republican rival, State Sen. Doug Mastriano — a Christian nationalist who had repeated antisemitic tropes on the campaign trail, by 15%. It was the largest margin for a non-incumbent since 1946 and the most votes in a Pennsylvania gubernatorial election.

But he has significant ground to cover at the national level. According to a new ABC News/IPSOS poll published on Sunday, most Americans are unfamiliar with Shapiro. Only 10% view him favorably, while 45% don’t know enough of him to form an opinion. When asked how they would feel about Shapiro becoming the Democratic nominee for president in 2024, 13% of respondents said they would be satisfied with the choice, while 69% had no opinion.

Nonetheless, his high approval rating, oratory skills reminiscent of President Obama, lack of political baggage, strong support for union workers, and reputation as a commonsense Democrat who works with an opposition-led legislature make Shapiro a crucial asset for the Democratic ticket. On Sunday evening, Shapiro released a statement endorsing Harris for president and called on Democrats to unite behind her candidacy.

What would a Josh Shapiro vice presidency mean for American Jews?

Joshua David Shapiro, 51, as the running mate for the country’s potential first woman president, would likely galvanize the Jewish electorate and even appeal to moderate Republicans.

Shapiro proudly and publicly embraces his Judaism. He keeps a kosher kitchen at the governor’s mansion and hosts Shabbat dinners with his family. Shapiro featured challahs baked by his wife Lori in his campaign launch video in 2022 and was sworn in on a Bible that was rescued from the 2018 attack at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. During the Passover holiday, Shapiro posted a video that showed preparations for his first Seder in the official residence. Last December, he hosted a menorah lighting ceremony with four survivors of the Oct. 7 attack.

Shapiro wears a red string around his wrist — a symbol from the Tomb of Rachel that many Jews believe serves as protection from the evil eye — that his daughter picked up when she visited the Western Wall.

He maintains a close relationship with Rabbi Solomon Isaacson, the founder of Congregation Beth Solomon and known as the Grand Rebbe of Philadelphia.

What would a Josh Shapiro vice presidency mean for fighting antisemitism?

Shapiro was the state’s attorney general during the attack at the Tree of Life synagogue, which killed 11 worshippers in the deadliest act of antisemitism in the nation’s history. Shapiro said at the time he wanted the shooter, Robert Bowers, put to death in line with his belief that the penalty should be reserved for those committing the most heinous crimes.

But, weeks after his inauguration in early 2023, he beseeched the state legislature to abolish the death penalty. He said he had evolved on the issue after meeting with some of the families of those slain in the shooting attack. When Bowers got the death penalty last August, Shapiro was mum on the sentence. Surveys show Jews — far more than most Americans — favor life in prison over the death penalty for convicted murderers. And Jewish teachings call for capital punishment to be rare.

Last month, speaking at a ground-breaking ceremony for a new facility that will house a sanctuary and a museum about antisemitism, Shapiro said his prayer is that this “be a place of light and enlightenment.”

He has spoken forcefully against rising antisemitism, particularly after the Oct. 7 attacks in Israel. In December, Shapiro decried the University of Pennsylvania’s president Liz Magill for her widely-panned remarks about confronting antisemitism. And he criticized a “culture” at UPenn which he said does not take antisemitism seriously enough. Magill later resigned. Shapiro visited Goldie’s, a kosher eatery targeted by pro-Palestinian protesters who accused it of “genocide,” in a show of solidarity. He said the targeting of Jewish-owned stores was antisemitic.

Last month, he condemned Sen. Bob Casey’s GOP challenger, former hedge fund CEO David McCormick, for profiting off his investment in Rumble, a video platform that has amplified far-right antisemitism and Holocaust denial. Shapiro accused McCormick of making a “conscious choice” to invest more than a million dollars in a site “that gives a megaphone to extremists who spew hate speech and antisemitism.”

Shapiro’s gubernatorial campaign in 2022 was rife with antisemitism. His GOP rival, State Rep. Doug Mastriano, was slammed for his association with Gab, an online echo chamber for antisemitic tropes that caters to far-right extremists. Mastriano himself repeated antisemitic tropes on the campaign trail.

A Harris-Shapiro ticket would be able to draw a stark contrast with the Trump-Vance ticket. Sen. JD Vance was a promoter of replacement theory, and recently excused Trump after he repeatedly accused American Jews of disloyalty to Israel and suggested they hate their religion by voting for Democrats. He called it a “reasonable” argument to make in courting Jewish voters. Trump and Vance have also invoked the Soros-as-puppeteer conspiracy.

What were Josh Shapiro’s early Jewish years like?

At age 6, Shapiro joined his mother, Judi, in campaigning for the release of Jews in the Soviet Union. Through his synagogue, Beth Sholom Congregation in Elkins Park, and the Forman Hebrew Day School, Shapiro wrote letters to a refusenik named Avi Goldstein, who lived in Tbilisi. He also enlisted others from the U.S., Canada and England in a pen-pal program called “Children for Avi.”

He went to Akiba Hebrew Academy, now known as Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, also the alma mater of CNN host Jake Tapper; Shapiro said the election for school president is the only one he has ever lost.

After graduating from the University of Rochester, where he was the first freshman student body president, Shapiro moved to Washington, D.C., to work as an aide to the late Sen. Carl Levin of Michigan, and then an adviser to Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida. Both were Jewish Democrats.

He proposed to his wife in 1997 under the 19th-century Montefiore Windmill in the Yemin Moshe neighborhood of Jerusalem, during one of more than a dozen trips to Israel.

Shapiro’s views on Israel and the war in Gaza

Shapiro is a strong supporter of Israel, but he also called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “a failed leader” who took his country in a “very dangerous direction” prior to Oct. 7 by embracing a right-wing government and pushing an unpopular judicial overhaul plan.

The Pennsylvania Democrat is a supporter of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He believes both sides “have missed opportunities over the last two or three decades to find that peace.”

Reflecting on the current Israel-Hamas war in December, Shapiro said that calls for a ceasefire are premature “as long as Hamas remains in power.”

In June, Shapiro signaled support for an anti-BDS bill. The bipartisan legislation would defund colleges and universities that boycott Israel. The governor’s office said he would sign the bill into law if it passed the legislature.

https://www.newarab.com/news/who-josh-shapiro-harris-potential-pro-israel-running-mate

Who is Josh Shapiro, the 'pro-Israel' frontrunner tipped to be Kamala Harris’ running mate?

Josh Shapiro could be Kamala Harris's running mate on a Democratic ticket to beat Trump, but what are his views on Israel and Palestine?

Since US President Joe Biden announced he will no longer seek re-election, questions have emerged over who Kamala Harris will pick as her vice-presidential running mate if she becomes the Democratic presidential nominee for the 2024 election.

One potential candidate is Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, who was quick to endorse Harris for president with several bookies putting him as odds on favourite to join her on the Democrat ticket.

Other names that have been floated as possible running mates for Harris include Kentucky governor Andy Beshear, Maryland governor Wes Moore and transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg. However, according to a poll conducted by BlueLabs, Shapiro was shown as the candidate who performed the strongest and is reportedly already being vetted by top Democrat donors as Harris's running mate.

The New Arab takes a look at who is Josh Shapiro and where he stands on Israel and Palestine.

Who is Josh Shapiro?

Shapiro was born in 1973 into a Masorti Jewish household and attended a Jewish day school.

According to Israeli media, he and his mother were active in the Free Soviet Jewry movement, which campaigned for the right of Jews in the Soviet Union to emigrate.

If chosen, Shapiro would be the first Jewish candidate for Vice President since Joe Lieberman’s unsuccessful run with Democratic nominee Al Gore in 2000.

After graduating from law at Georgetown, Shapiro was elected in 2020 as Pennsylvania Attorney General where he led investigations into sexual abuse in the Catholic church and also tackled issues regarding education, healthcare access and abortion rights.

Shapiro quickly travelled up through Pennsylvania government to his eventual successful run for governor of the state in 2023.

Support for Israel

Despite Shapiro's support for liberal causes and policies, his staunch support for Israel amid the brutal war on Gaza has attracted huge attention in recent months,

This is significant given Biden's strong support for Israel could lose him votes in key swing states like Michigan, which has a significant Arab and Muslim American population, as well as among younger voters, people of colour, and progressives. 

In December 2023, a few months after Israel launched its war on Gaza, Shapiro reiterated his support for Israel's military’s actions, which has so far killed at least 39,000 people.

"Israel not only has a right, they have a responsibility to rid the region of Hamas and the terror that Hamas can perpetrate," he said at the time.

Some have accused Shapiro of stifling free speech, after he ordered state employees to avoid "scandalous" conduct over pro-Gaza protests.

He also quietly revised his administration’s code of conduct, so that "scandalous or disgraceful behaviour" could result in being disciplined or termination, with pro-Palestinian employees thought to be the target of this policy.

Pro-Palestine and Muslim American groups raised alarm over the decision, saying it could be unconstitutional and curtail free speech.

The vaguely worded revision said that it applies to anyone "on or off duty", without specifying how it would be enforced.

Opposition to ceasefire

Shapiro has also been criticised for refusing to call for a ceasefire in Gaza despite children being among the biggest victims of the assault.

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued a statement in April claiming that his words and actions have created much harm in Muslim, Arab and pro-Palestine communities.

"At a time when governors of California and New Jersey have underlined in public statements their support for a ceasefire in Gaza, Gov. Shapiro has failed to do that," the statement read.

"His attacks on academic freedom, intentionally depicting protests in a negative light, failure to care for and listen to Palestinian Pennsylvanians whose families are being massacred day in and out by Israeli government, and his behind-the-scenes antagonization of community organizations cannot be ignored and easily forgiven," it continued.

TLDR both sides agree Shapiro is opposed to a ceasefire.

• Hook 'Em 2

I don't know about his history and whether he has any weaknesses to exploit, but Doug Emhoff seems like he's likeable and an asset in public for Harris.  Presumably spouses don't count for shit, except maybe Clinton, but I thought still notable.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Thomas Eagleton, 1972. Had a previously undisclosed history of depression. Lasted about 2 weeks. 

Shit, good catch.  I forget that Shriver replaced him almost immediately after the convention.  There isn't a whole lotta historical evidence on his withdrawal over mental health issues.  McCarthy was supposedly with him all the way, but some feel the Kennedy family encouraged McCarthy to ask him to step down quietly and move Shriver in.  In the end, Eagleton felt it was best for his own health and the nation that he come clean with everything to the campaign and move aside for personal reasons.  

He's a big reason why "vetting" of VP's is such a big deal now, despite them having been in the public eye for so long.  Totally forgot about him.  He ended up going back to the Senate IIRC where he did a bunch of good work.  But then got caught up in some kinda blackmail thing where church of Scientology was gonna expose him for being gay and an addict or some shit.  

People forget FDR had 3 VP's run with him, not just get appointed to the position.  We've also had 18 periods of time from a few weeks to a full 4-year term where there was NO vice president.  

20 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Continued opposition to a ceasefire at this point would go against official US foreign policy. If he still holds the same stance today that he did in December, that will be a problem. He is on record as favoring a two-state solution, so that's good and in line with the policy stance we've officially held for at least 30 years.

One thing to consider is that Kamala is married to a Jewish husband. If she were to also choose a Jewish running mate, it could provide her with the cover she would need as president to make some hard calls. Of course, that hypothetical wouldn't help her garner votes from a needed voting bloc in Michigan to get elected before she could even cross that bridge.

Thanks for doing the digging.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Shapiro is talented, but leaving his first term as governor 18 months in is not ideal. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants to stay put. 

Here is the real issue.  He has very little legislative or governing experience, less than someone like Buttigieg when he ran in 2020.  Yes, he's been a DA, but frankly, I don't think he moves the needle very much and VP historically doesn't deliver large battleground states (although there hasn't been a huge number of examples).

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Looks like Beshear’s media roundup today got him a lot of fans. Social media is eating it up and wants him. 

I guess my question is does he want it?  I assume he does as the KY governorship is a glass ceiling but man, that would hurt basically giving up another gubernatorial race to the GOP.  Overall, may be counter-productive.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Continued opposition to a ceasefire at this point would go against official US foreign policy. If he still holds the same stance today that he did in December, that will be a problem. He is on record as favoring a two-state solution, so that's good and in line with the policy stance we've officially held for at least 30 years.

One thing to consider is that Kamala is married to a Jewish husband. If she were to also choose a Jewish running mate, it could provide her with the cover she would need as president to make some hard calls. Of course, that hypothetical wouldn't help her garner votes from a needed voting bloc in Michigan to get elected before she could even cross that bridge.

Thanks for doing the digging.

I mean, I will support her regardless. But if we're going to do armchair political strategy in this thread, I had initially agreed that with the logic of Shapiro delivering PA but as I probed a bit more on their resumes I came around on Beshear. It's 100% possible that Beshear's Israel position is as bad if not worse than Shapiro's, but one has been more vocal and active than the other in that regard.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I mean, I will support her regardless. But if we're going to do armchair political strategy in this thread, I had initially agreed that with the logic of Shapiro delivering PA but as I probed a bit more on their resumes I came around on Beshear. It's 100% possible that Beshear's Israel position is as bad if not worse than Shapiro's, but one has been more vocal and active than the other in that regard.

Someone's feelings will get hurt, regardless of whom she chooses. She and her advisors will simply have to select the one who they believe hurts her the least or helps her the most. Either way, it'll be the first executive "test" she has to take on the national stage.

What we do know is that Trump's selection of Vance only confirms his piss poor judgment.

Edit: The unfortunate bottom line is that her primary goal right now has to be to win. It will be up to her and her advisors to pick whoever gives her the best chance to do so. Someone's feelings will be hurt either way. Given the diversity within the greater Democratic coalition, it's her responsibility to select the one who a) is most ready to take the reins in a catastrophe and b) gains her the most advantage in the election. 

I don't envy that decision.

Edited by bolverk

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

She doesnt have DJT's thick skin, 

I think you spelled "fat" incorrectly. 

4 hours ago, Okie State said:

I love that Vance is getting hammered for the Diet Mt. Dew reference.

Shit... Sumbitch probably drinks caffeine free Diet Dew on the regular 

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

How’s that a mistake. Hes from a state we won’t win and has less name recognition than basically all the other contenders 

He’s proven to handle disasters rather well, tornadoes in Western Ky, floods in the Appalachia, Calipari in March.  He’s solid.  I’m leaning towards either Cooper or Shapiro not real familiar with Moore and not sure how safe Kelly’s seat is if he should vacate it. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

You can build a thousand bridges, but if you fuck one couch…

4 hours ago, Horndog said:

Eagleton’s niece went to Texas in the 90s, at least for a while. Smokeshow. Put the room on tilt when she walked in, men and women. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You can build a thousand bridges, but if you fuck one couch…

Eagleton’s niece went to Texas in the 90s, at least for a while. Smokeshow. Put the room on tilt when she walked in, men and women. 

Surly rules…….

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Here is the real issue.  He has very little legislative or governing experience, less than someone like Buttigieg when he ran in 2020.  Yes, he's been a DA, but frankly, I don't think he moves the needle very much and VP historically doesn't deliver large battleground states (although there hasn't been a huge number of examples).

I guess my question is does he want it?  I assume he does as the KY governorship is a glass ceiling but man, that would hurt basically giving up another gubernatorial race to the GOP.  Overall, may be counter-productive.

LT Gov would take over in KY until 2027 (regularly scheduled election) and he’s term limited 

How does AIPAC play into all of this? Do they own Shapiro? Do they have the influence to derail Harris if she doesn’t go Shapiro?

It’s unfortunate that AIPAC has as much power / influence as it does.

14 hours ago, The Dog said:

I didn't want Biden to drop out, but now I'm glad he did because so far the Democrats have handled the aftermath perfectly.

This was my basis for my he's not stepping aside logic last week.  In my mind, there is no way the Democrats don't overthink this and screw it up six days a week and twice on Sunday.  But I'll be damned if they didn't just do this without missing a beat with Kamala locking up the necessary delegates in less than forty-eight hours. 

Let's ride!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcbc said:

This was my basis for my he's not stepping aside logic last week.  In my mind, there is no way the Democrats don't overthink this and screw it up six days a week and twice on Sunday.  But I'll be damned if they didn't just do this without missing a beat with Kamala locking up the necessary delegates in less than forty-eight hours. 

Let's ride!

Not only locking up the delegates in less than 48 hours, but $150m in BMD money and another $100m+ in small donor money. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The asshole who killed the border bill is bitching about border security.  

It's the easiest rebuttal ever and I can't wait for her to hammer him with it.  Especially if he's dumb enough to debate her.

• Hook 'Em 2