2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Feel like I've already heard more from Harris in the last three days than from Biden in the last month. It's pretty incredible that they thought they could win an election that way. 

The conspiracy theory of purposefully scheduling the debate in June in order to get eyes on what they were dealing with in private is starting to seem more plausible. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

49 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Love me some Ana.

"OK, so our presidential candidate is hot, is beautiful. Is that a crime? At least I've never seen her tittles and her coochies like I've seen Melania's."

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ls87k0ns68tqm88q46g

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love the "we are not going back line". That needs to be a huge centerpiece. That's how you frame what Trumpism is exactly. It's going back to a time we don't need to return to. I'm telling you, this is the shot in the arm the country needed. 

reproduction rights 

civil rights

personal freedoms

…..

We are not going back !

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zonahorn said:

This is going to be an epic landslide.

Pretty sure they're chanting "Kamala" but man oh man a crowd chanting lock him up might take me over the edge

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Kamala exudes a joyfulness that is desperately needed right now. So far, she is light years ahead of where she was 4 years ago. 

The last time there was this much energy and excitement on the left flank was January 2008, when Barack Obama beat Hillary in the Iowa caucus.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

correct, it needs to be moved further down 

22 time Club Champ !!!!!

Heard about this on The Ticket yesterday. It's supposed to be on DeChambeau's YouTube channel. Should be up there today. Wonder how much creative editing they do.

Just now, mdmost said:

See here's the thing and I'll argue this with my wife who claims America won't vote for a woman to be president based on what happened with Hillary. America wasn't ready to vote for that woman. Hillary had 2 decades of baggage attached to her. Kamala does not. Kamala expresses hope. Her life is exactly why immigrants come here and have children here. She resonates with people. She is the face of a changing country and people, mostly white and male, will fear that. But she has the message people need to hear in these times. She's the anti-Trump. Biden wasn't going to be able to bring the same message she can. 

"They didn't want to vote for a Clinton" seems like an effective reply to "they won't for a woman". 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Pretty clear Kamala spent the last three years attending some exclusive public speaking school. 

I sent her my public speaking lectures 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"They didn't want to vote for a Clinton" seems like an effective reply to "they won't for a woman". 

They did vote for a woman, Hillary won the popular vote and lost the rust belt by 40,000 votes

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Oh, and nobody with that putting stroke should even be able to claim being a decent golfer. Let alone claiming club tournament championships. 

How does a person get away with having his entire life conform to his lies about himself?

he's George Costanza in demon form

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I sent her my public speaking lectures 

I hope they're better than your old tailgate speeches. :P❤️ 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

This thread should be renamed "we are not going back"

That is so good.  Brilliant.

I don't want to shit all over Biden, but it's so much better than his campaign slogan. Which was.... um.... We Beat Medicare? 

9 minutes ago, mchookem said:

ohhhh i fucking LOVE the tagline 'WE'RE NOT GOING BACK!!' 

that's money, baby

We will prosecute this case

We are not going back

When we fight, we win

The 3 W's for a W in November

• Like 1

Talking about Hillary is a waste of time, while I dreamed of higher polling numbers the convention is still up ahead, and hell news travels slow for the long tail, I am sure 5% of the electorate does not even know Biden stepped down. That and keep informing people about 2025 and there should be a good solid path forward to victory.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Heard about this on The Ticket yesterday. It's supposed to be on DeChambeau's YouTube channel. Should be up there today. Wonder how much creative editing they do.

I have no doubt Trump is that bad on the greens.  But two glaring questions remain:

1.  Why do we all know so many MAGA folks who golf and feel cheating at golf is a cardinal sin in sports, but cheating on spouses/businesses/et. al. is perfectly fine and almost admirable?  

2.  Why would this DeChambeau guy release that video?  It makes Trump look horrible.  I think he's played rounds with him before, this will destroy that relationship and probably get some lunatic MAGA minions on his ass for the next year.  

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I said it yesterday -

Kamala doesn't have a Benghazi + 12 hours of being grilled by Congress.  No Whitewater, no email scandal, no Vince Foster.  No Rush Limbaugh / Fox News 20 year hate campaign.  No Clinton Crime Syndicate, Clinton charity scandal, Clinton Body Count.  None of that exists today with Kamala.  And there isn't going to be an October letter from the FBI.  No contentious "DNC rigged it for Kamala" bot/troll campaign. 

Everyone has basically said "a younger candidate will absolutely beat Trump in November" - well there she is.  This country elected a black man twice and a female VP.  They just wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton. 

NY FBI office is going to murder a homeless person, sprinkle some crack on the body, and leave a bunch of Harris' fingerprints all over the place.

2 minutes ago, linux said:

Talking about Hillary is a waste of time, while I dreamed of higher polling numbers the convention is still up ahead, and hell news travels slow for the long tail, I am sure 5% of the electorate does not even know Biden stepped down. That and keep informing people about 2025 and there should be a good solid path forward to victory.

Yes, it takes time for things to filter.  For a lot of people, they're really seeing KH for the first time in 4 years.  She has a good 3 weeks to re-introduce herself to voters. 

Time to get her some sit downs with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC. 

But fun for Trump - the news killed his convention bump and his shitty convention basically blunted his assassination attempt bump.  Dems will have a Harris bump, VP bump and convention bump over the next month leading right into when people start paying attention most, post-Labor Day

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3