2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"...these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of."   - Walter Sobchak

Trump and the GOP have NOTHING to run on. They believe in NOTHING.

Call them out. Make fun of them. Fight. Stop being afraid. These people are weak. They will crumble. 

This.  

Step 1 to dealing with bullies: confront them head-on and punch them in the fucking nose.  They always cave once you do that.  Always.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I hope someone is already making the "We're Not Going Back" shirts.

Oh and thread title change please.

I'll take a "We're Not Going Back" hat and a t-shirt with the Trump check and "Endorsed By Donald Trump" on the back. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I originally preferred Kelly to Shapiro. I liked his personal story and his charisma.  But now I think Shapiro is a better choice 1) delivers a bigger state 2) offsets any criticism that Kamala is not pro-Israel and solidifies the Jewish vote 3) he's smart as a fucking whip, funny, and nerdily charismatic.  He's the anti JD Vance, who is smart as a whip, scowls a lot, and robotically dead-souled.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  

Step 1 to dealing with bullies: confront them head-on and punch them in the fucking nose.  They always cave once you do that.  Always.

I have definitely noticed a change of tone in dotards posts. Like a sniveling spoiled brat not getting his way.

Edited by MissingInAction
Tone
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

huge battleground state 

R’a will be fighting like hell to throw out phoenix area votes 

We know. You scare monger every day about it. They couldn’t do shit in 2020 and AZ is not built for them to do that. Dem gov, AG, sos

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I don't want to be a dick, and certainly don't want to put the cart before the horse, BUT.... do those of you who spent weeks saying "Biden gives us the best chance to win" now realize how ridiculous that was?

Hoo boy. Gonna spark some anneurysms with this one. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

I have definitely noticed a change of tone in dotards posts. Like a sniveling spoiled brat not getting his way.

They are all COWARDS. Always have been. 

As Brisket alluded to, metaphorically punch them in the face and watch what happens. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Maybe I am being hyperbolic, but it feels like "We are not going back" is the start of a true movement.

It resonates on a number of levels. I think it's originally something of a slogan for Black civil rights. It's got that undertone, and now the overtone is universal for those not wanting Trump and the aging, white, hateful GOP to drag us all back to a time that was bad for many and a shame to everyone else.

The message, wording, and spirit of this first day of talk and speeches is on point. I have no criticism at all. It's such a difference from holding my forhead during the debate and seeing so many things wrong.

Vince just sprinted out right, faked a pass, then blew by the defender. 

image.png.c5ebdcfbf724501cb99c3425ddc8fc56.png

Trump and the turds are looking for their jocks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, MissingInAction said:

A prosecutor soft on crime you say?

The dumbest fucking people.

But I thought she was a cop who threw so many people in jail! 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I don't want to be a dick, and certainly don't want to put the cart before the horse, BUT.... do those of you who spent weeks saying "Biden gives us the best chance to win" now realize how ridiculous that was?

Now isn't the time to bask in our incredible rightness. 

Bottle service hasn't even started yet.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hey in hindsight great idea...  going into a split or open convention...  not so much.

I don't care how we get there, as long as the Ds get over the line in November

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

We know. You scare monger every day about it. They couldn’t do shit in 2020 and AZ is not built for them to do that. Dem gov, AG, sos

I expect the law team to be much better organized this time around, if they have the funding 

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

No

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We're moving forward over here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  

Flick their right ear

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

Flick their right ear

Take him to the ground.  Hold him there, flicking his ear as he whines and whines and whines, and tell him "say 'I'm a total fucking pussy' and I'll let you back up."  He'll whine some more...and within 60 seconds, he'll say "fine...I'm a total fucking pussy."  Treat.  The fucking bully.  Like a fucking bully should be treated.

• Hook 'Em 3

Also, my wife just sent me this message:
"This just hit the mailbox:"

6a109868b846d2fa513845564f13474c.jpg

"Two fucking white asshole males with small dick energy?  Ticket to where?  I'll answer that for $1000 Alex -- 'to fucking Hell.'"

So, by my expert polling, 100% of Mrs. Briskets are fired the fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

A prosecutor soft on crime you say?

The dumbest fucking people.

She literally pointed out the crimes she has prosecuted in her first speech. 

A decorated combat navy man was made to seem bad by people supporting a candidate who couldn't be bothered to show up for his soft, non-combat national guard billet.

If the GOPs were brave enough to face our cabal echo chamber, they'd hoot about the one piece of evidence presented by CBS that was tarnished. They won't recall the other evidence or that the Bush White House never, ever, never denied the truth of the story.

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I must have missed a trap door. Suddenly, I'm on the football board. GET ME OUT OF HERE!

(I know we're on the same page, Red Five, but I agree with those saying needless discord is unwelcome.)

Edited by RomaVicta