2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Oh PLEASE try to label a ball-busting prosecutor and former DA as "soft on crime." That will work out soooo well.

About as well as trying to attack her on the border when your candidate killed the border bill to address the problem.

There will be things to attack her on but those two won't be very effective IMHO. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You really think Trump can admit he made a mistake?

He replaced his cabinet member more often than I change socks.  He won’t admit a mistake, he’ll just do it and talk about what a loser Vance is.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

He replaced his cabinet member more often than I change socks.  He won’t admit a mistake, he’ll just do it and talk about what a loser Vance is.

The really fun thing will be seeing JD Vance take his daily Golden Showers from Trump in an effort to remain his running mate. Every day might as well be an interview, which should lead to even more shocking JD moments/revelations.

• Hook 'Em 1

“Donald, you’re a criminal. 34 time felon, right? Maybe I should lock you up”

“Although in fairness, those are just the ones that made it to trial. You are also accused of having committed 50 other, separate felonies. Not including the whole sexual assault thing.”

He probably shouldn’t debate her. It’s tough to “win” a debate against him, because he doesn’t play by any rules. But he probably wouldn’t come off looking great next to her.

Just now, WBT said:

Skyrocket?  What year does she think this is?  A 3 point move vs Biden would be huge.

I think what she’s talking about is the potential, if everything goes right, for this to trigger a blue wave election. It’s unlikely, but the path exists. 

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

It was already ugly. You new here or something? We're all but counting down republicans openly calling Harris racial slurs, and the (R) speaker has had to ask his caucus to tone it down already.

When these guys reveal their racism on Fox, Newsmax, right wing radio, etc. they aren't immediately called on it. The think this is all fine.

i guarantee that interviewer didn't follow up with "Wait, you are saying most migrants are garbage, Senator?!"

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

Skyrocket?  What year does she think this is?  A 3 point move vs Biden would be huge.

First off, Lakshya is a dude.  He does data and modeling for Split Ticket.  And his argument was that she could see a sustained 4 point lead post-convention, which, considering she's down ~1-2 points at present, would be a skyrocket in this day and age. 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Good. Throw everyone's hat in the ring. Dem voters will be happy with whoever is picked if every legit option is considered. 

Also makes it harder for Republican oppo guys to do their jobs. Flood the zone with potential candidates and republicans won't be able to fully vet all of them and won't be able to attack as effectively. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Doesn't that mean she's smart and Machiavellian?

Then again, these are the same people that thought Biden was an imbecile while also being at the top of an international crime family.

the whole thing has been perfectly timed. Took out all the headwinds from the GOP convention.

Plus, having this month long build-up to the Den Convention is perfect.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Also makes it harder for Republican oppo guys to do their jobs. Flood the zone with potential candidates and republicans won't be able to fully vet all of them and won't be able to attack as effectively. 

How much time do you need to attack Buttigieg by pointing out that he's gay and wants to make all our kids gay?

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2024 at 3:54 PM, Ted Lange said:

What are the chances that Vance is still the VP candidate by month's end?  50/50?   

It has been 2 days since I posted this.   We are careening quickly towards 100%.   

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

James Carville.  "Harris is the DEI candidate.  Diverse, Educated, and Intelligent."

Just like Dark Brandon, repurpose it. Keep saying that 

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

This post made me more gay than I expected.

Welcome to the club! It’s pretty fabulous 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 3

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

James Carville.  "Harris is the DEI candidate.  Diverse, Educated, and Intelligent."

Meanwhile, Trump is the CRT candidate. Convicted thiRty-four Times. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I was watching Morning Joe this morning and one of the reporters was interviewing a group of Trump supporters about Kamala. It was the same stuff about how ignorant she is and yada, yada. But the conspiracy theories started to come out about how possibly she knew all about Biden's health and that possibly this was all calculated about when she would come in. It's going to get real ugly, real ugly.  Meanwhile Fat Poopy Pants is out there playing golf.

Bunch of big fat old white women. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

She's the Salty Sailor? Or are we supposed to clutch our pearls because a woman said the f word? Because buddy, let me introduce you to my wife who uses that word for emphasis constantly. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

And this this this.  Direct.  Plain.  No fear.  When the time is right, maybe in a debate, don't be afraid to say "stop being such an asshole."  Let the MAGAs clutch their pearls -- MAGAs don't matter.  They are lost, irrelevant, and losers.  Everyone else matters.  And everyone else can be motivated by someone who stands up for what's good and right and doesn't fucking apologize or back down.

• Hook 'Em 5