2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

44 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Holy shit I had not seen this. SIAP

30 minutes ago, Constant said:

Fuck these pieces of shit. 

No. give them a wider viewing audience.   Put this on every social media you know.  Broadcast the fuck out of this.  and pray to baby Jesus that they do a lot more of this stuff with even greater frequency and worse language. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Gatorubet said:

No. give them a wider viewing audience.   Put this on every social media you know.  Broadcast the fuck out of this.  and pray to baby Jesus that they do a lot more of this stuff with even greater frequency and worse language. 

It’s a double edged sword for me. Love seeing them hang themselves, but hate hearing it. 

• Hook 'Em 5

50 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Republicans quickly trying to think of words that rhyme with "hock tuah" so they can say "no, you heard wrong, what he said was...".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Some Dem lawyers are saying the VP has to be chosen by August 7 for the virtual roll-call (to ensure the Dem ticket is on the ballot in Ohio). Pod Save America thinks it’ll be next week 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Some Dem lawyers are saying the VP has to be chosen by August 7 for the virtual roll-call (to ensure the Dem ticket is on the ballot in Ohio). Pod Save America thinks it’ll be next week 

All couches will be interviewed. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Move the date of the roll-call.  Problem (if it even is one) solved.

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Saw this on tv as well, 8/7 for the Ohio ballot

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Move the date of the roll-call.  Problem (if it even is one) solved.

Ohio wouldn’t change their date. GOP scuttled any attempts 

56 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Maybe something, maybe nothing.

Mark Kelly has flipped his position on the PRO Act (Protecting the Right to Organize Act) from no to yes. 

I kind of prefer Beshear, who always been a bigger friend to labor unions, but yeah.... 

Yeah but he called the protesters Iran-funded. Fuck him

Republicans quickly trying to think of words that rhyme with "hock tuah" so they can say "no, you heard wrong, what he said was...".

You know, its understandable that a party that celebrates misogyny, racism, ignorance and crassness would create these shit heels and allow them a stage. And big names in the party (aside from MSG, Loomer, etc) generally don’t say the worst vile garbage out loud.

But I think one of the most disgusting aspects of the entire Republican Party is that nobody disavows of it. You want a man card, republicans? Somebody step up and say that it’s not okay to be this disgusting and personal about any human being. Political warfare is fair game but somebody have the guts to draw some line in the sand on their leaders’ discourse.

But nobody will.

And I can’t see how anyone with any dignity, decency or even a modicum of compassion could listen to these fuck sticks and say, “yep, that’s my party.”

(To say nothing of every other way they are a disastrous scourge on culture and humanity)
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

28 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

THIS.

moar-cat.jpg

We want them to fly their racist and misogyny flags as high as they can.  Wave them, shine spotlights on them, light them up with tiki torches:

_97323899_gettyimages-830617844.jpg

THIS IS WHO THEY ARE.  LET EVERYONE SEE IT.  OVER AND OVER AND OVER, WITHOUT PAUSE.

These are fucked in the head motherfuckers.  They are hateful pieces of shit.  MOST people don't like fucked in the head racist pieces of shit....so let them be as unlikeable, weird, and disgusting as possible, in the full light of day.  Every utterance of "colored," every reference to Kamala sucking dick to get to the top, locks in not just more votes, but more voters who are MOTIVATED to come out and vote AGAINST shitass fuckery like that.

Go.  MOAR.  MOAR!

• Hook 'Em 5

35 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Allegheny is going to be like 70-30 for Harris. Some of the largest leftward shifts in the country recently.

No trust me all the youths realized in the last six months they actually hate reproductive rights, started listening to alt-right podcasts, and are now total natalists saving up for Cybertrucks to own the libs

1 minute ago, ohchaucer said:

You want a man card, republicans? Somebody step up and say that it’s not okay to be this disgusting and personal about any human being. Political warfare is fair game but somebody have the guts to draw some line in the sand on their leaders’ discourse.

The last Republican of substance to do so?  John McCain...and it might as well have been 1,000 years ago.

During an October 10, 2008, town hall event in Lakeville, Minnesota, a constituent told McCain that she couldn't trust Obama. The woman called Obama "an Arab" at the height of a conspiracy movement claiming Obama, who was born in Hawaii, was not a natural-born American citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency.

"No ma'am, he's a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that's what this campaign is all about," McCain said to applause.

Though some have criticized McCain's response as furthering anti-Arab and anti-Muslim sentiments, the exchange came to be viewed as a defining moment in the senator's decadeslong political career. The Associated Press called it a "reflection of [McCain's] thinking that partisans should disagree without demonizing each other," and the Washington Post named it one of McCain's most courageous political moments.

Note that today, McCain is hated as a RINO libtard, and Trump shits on his grave every chance he gets.  

Pure, unadulterated shittiness is all that the GQP is.  Ivory soap is jealous of the percent purity of the GQP's shittiness.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ohio wouldn’t change their date. GOP scuttled any attempts 

Got it, thought you meant because the Dems set their roll call for that date; not realizing they set that date because of the Ohio hilljacks.  Do we even think Ohio is a chance?  Because, well you know...

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Got it, thought you meant because the Dems set their roll call for that date; not realizing they set that date because of the Ohio hilljacks.  Do we even think Ohio is a chance?  Because, well you know...

No but you can’t just let your top of the ticket be left off considering Sherrod Brown is on the ballot and House races 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I quibbled earler, but fuck these guys and their constant distortions and outright lies.

I clearly heard him say colored. Prove me wrong.

I've listened several times and what I think he actually said was "culledge". He might have started with colored and tried to switch in mid sentence, or he might have a weird diction issue. I still don't think it came out "colored" but that's probably what he was thinking.