2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

19 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Ya know, it’s sad that Pierce Morgan has such a low appreciation for all flavors of fascism.

Where is the respect for Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese fascism? Huh?

Why must he always go with Hitler.

Europe is more than one kind fascism. And considering how America is a melting pot of cultures and ideas, just think about what kind of fascism we could achieve?

We can be that shining city on a hill that uses our democratically elected officials to approve our exclusion of rights, remove unwanted citizens, and prevents the huddled masses from coming ashore.

Our system of justice can rightly strip the undesired aspects of society of their ability to speak, vote, or assemble.

It’s guns for all, money for the few, and Trump as the only one!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/23/2024 at 10:48 AM, Brisketexan said:

Look, man....I don't come around here to have you second-guess my strategies for getting laid back in the day.  I went with the high-percentage plays, and they worked out just fine.  Plus, those skinny bitchy art history students....knew things.

WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU, WOMEN (MOSTLY WHITE WOMEN)?  We correctly point out the Leopards Eating Faces tendencies of hispanics, but FFS, women....MAGA LOATHES you.  You are good for being indentured servants, bending to their will.  They don't believe that sexual assault of women is a problem because women don't really have bodily autonomy anyway -- you can't assault a "thing."  Wake the fuck up.

They best get on that shit toot-sweet, because those polling numbers above are fucking embarrassingly bad.

And a whole lot of this.  Kamala and the Dems should spend 0.0% of their time on the defensive, and 100% of their time on the offensive/attack.  Nonstop.  By every mouthpiece that will matter, on every outlet imaginable.  They shouldn't pause to take a breath until after midnight on election day.  Attack.  Constantly.  Relentlessly.

I think a shockingly high percentage of women believe the president must always be male. I guess the primary reason, aside from ignorance, is that the president has always been male. 

• Rage+1 1

45 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Some Dem lawyers are saying the VP has to be chosen by August 7 for the virtual roll-call (to ensure the Dem ticket is on the ballot in Ohio). Pod Save America thinks it’ll be next week 

It’s tricky because from what I’ve read the roll call vote is t automatic since Biden dropped out so they’ll have to look at that.  Back in May, Mike DeWine called for a special legislative session to make sure Biden would be on the ballot and technically the deadline has been extended to Sep. 1.  But I’m not sure the Dems trust Ohio Republicans to stick to that so they may still go ahead with the roll call vote. Maybe there’s some communication going on behind the scenes. Maybe the Dems still have some flexibility. I’m just here with my popcorn watching to see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Trump speaking at a rally right now. Said Kamala wants to abort babies at 8 and 9 months. She even wants to execute babies after they are born. Terrible!

Who believes this stuff. Lol

The 3 fatasses post above from Wisconsin and the morons cosplaying with the American flag. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Trump speaking at a rally right now. Said Kamala wants to abort babies at 8 and 9 months. She even wants to execute babies after they are born. Terrible!

Who believes this stuff. Lol

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I think a shockingly high percentage of women believe the president must always be male. I guess the primary reason, aside from ignorance, is that the president has always been male. 

I recently learned the term "tradwife" short for "traditional wife" but referring specifically to the cunty, judgmental, usually evangelical, hateful right wing bigot who love being subservient to their husbands and pumping out 6 kids named Hadyn, Jadyn, Paiden, Kaiden, and Brayden. There out there in droves. The polls on women and who they support is really super depressing to me. The only hope is for the younger generation to actually vote against that bullshit. I really hope the Swifties follow through.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

That's racist. 

I mean, they definitely drinks 64 ounce Big Gulps of Mountain Dew for breakfast every morning, but he didn’t mention it in the post.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

How in the blue fuck is it violent to call someone Hitler? 

Not only that but most people comparing Trump to Hitler are comparing him to EARLY, developing Hitler not fully baked Hitler.  In that sense there are valid similarities (although Trump is much stupider).

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck y'all for making me agree with Cowherd. 

One of the biggest surprises of 2024 for me is learning that Colin Cowherd is way more Lebron James/Dan LeBatard than he is Aaron Rodgers/Clay Travis. I never would've guessed that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Trump campaign puts out an internal of them +2 in PA and winning Allegheny County.
A Republican hasn’t won Allegheny since Nixon. Reagan didn’t even win it in 84!
So that’s a lie of a poll

This is their message to suburban white guys in Allegheny county. I get it every day now.

69a44d7265e750980cbfd85768ae8c12.jpg
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Well I hope Manny Diaz isn’t leading national defense. But damn Sark could do work with the missiles 

• Haha 1

Allegheny is going to be like 70-30 for Harris. Some of the largest leftward shifts in the country recently.

This is the shift of each county in PA.
944db7d5abb09767b4171dc3341ac1dd.jpg

Compared to the map of fracking wells:
b3fa1d09f9789fa066ba02612adc48c6.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

And by "Hope" she means a platter with a dozen bratwurst drowning in cheese curds, gravy, and frozen custard. 

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....let's not get all shamey shame in here, alright?  Affronts against upper midwestern deliciousness will not stand, dude.  I mean, there's not much deliciousness there (shove your hotdish up your ass), but the deliciousness that is brats and cheese curds....that's America, my friend.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, randomhorn said:

What a useless piece of shit that guy is. It must take most of his cognitive abilities just to make sure he breathes 

I don’t think that’s correct. If not for the function of his autonomic nervous system, he’d probably suffocate and die. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why do people eat this up?  No evidence, no cause and effect, no explanation, it just IS. 

You’re begging the question. People don’t eat it up. Most people are irritated to even receive the message. Stuff like this is strategic air power. It’s about softening the battlespace so that when a more tactical message arrives, the targets are ready to surrender.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1