2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....let's not get all shamey shame in here, alright?  Affronts against upper midwestern deliciousness will not stand, dude.  I mean, there's not much deliciousness there (shove your hotdish up your ass), but the deliciousness that is brats and cheese curds....that's America, my friend.

I stand by what I said. If those fat cunts have to limit themselves to only 2 or 3 brats, and perhaps cheese curds OR frozen custard so that they dont resemble Charlie Weiss, than those are my expectations. 

• Like 1

She should absolutely pick Pete. Number one, he's totally qualified and would make Vance cry in the corner after the debate. Number two, the gop have no idea how to attack her without being totally racist and sexist. Imagine them now having them struggle with attacking Pete without being blatantly homophobic. I'm here for it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

When the dems lower insulin costs can we exclude these fat cunts?

Part of our problem currently. Advancements in medicine and affordable healthcare have kept these people alive too long. These people will be rolling up to voting booths on their electric scooters and supplemental oxygen while pumped full of medications for another decade. Old crippled people are miserable and miserable people like to make others suffer.

Edited by Bodhi
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

His ear sure does look intact 🤔 

Figured he’d have that bandage on his head until November. Maybe they sprayed it orange

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Video:

Stupid media asking dumb and irrelevant questions though never question MAGA never talk to MAGA, though the idiot is gaslighting us into saying they were average women, they were MAGA.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Figured he’d have that bandage on his head until November. Maybe they sprayed it orange

I told my husband that its time had passed. Once Kamala stepped in, the ear thing was done and he couldn’t milk it anymore with that stupid bandage. 

There’s still something very suspicious about that whole thing. But I won’t derail with conspiracy theories 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

There’s still something very suspicious about that whole thing.

Because nothing about it makes sense. 

I guess a big part of it is that no one wants to believe the SS could be that shockingly incompetent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is their message to suburban white guys in Allegheny county. I get it every day now.

69a44d7265e750980cbfd85768ae8c12.jpg

I thought Trump said she did nothing as VP. Wish they would make up their minds.
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I told my husband that its time had passed. Once Kamala stepped in, the ear thing was done and he couldn’t milk it anymore with that stupid bandage. 

There’s still something very suspicious about that whole thing. But I won’t derail with conspiracy theories 

He just wanted it to look like he was more seriously injured than he was. The bullet barely grazed his ear. His shirt didn’t even get bloody. But he talked about how much blood there was, how much the ear bleeds, how he “took a bullet.” It was all for show just like everything else he does. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Beyond the scary visual, it is even more disturbing that one of those wildebeest is a teacher.

I was curious. Watched it long enough to ID the teacher.

Whoa.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. HOWWWW can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

To quote Toni Wartooth, “Oh Wowee!”

What the fuck are these people doing? Are they trying to see how much they can horrify half the country and still make an election close?

I swear, we'd be in real trouble if any of these monsters were capable of dialing it back by about 20%.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's nearly an hour to get caught up from this morning. Francisco better get to scrolling 

I caught up around 30 minutes ago.   Thanks everyone for keeping it to 6 pages or so!  

• Haha 3