2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Stupid media asking dumb and irrelevant questions though never question MAGA never talk to MAGA, though the idiot is gaslighting us into saying they were average women, they were MAGA.

More gaslighting from Fox News
  • Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I was curious. Watched it long enough to ID the teacher.

Whoa.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. HOWWWW can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat.

I don’t know what this means, but I’m stealing it. 

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i mean that 'focus group' was clearly all maga... what was the point? 🙄

The media’s idea of focus groups is to pick people who voted Trump in 16/20 but lie and say they didn’t vote or voted third-party. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There will be riots in Chicago regardless.  But these are going to be the images they try and pin to Kamala, and they do NOT play well with the America that lives mostly offline.

Maybe they're a little peeved that Israel is using recently supplied 1000 pound bombs, good ones! they're from America!, to obliterate their homeland, families, and structures. It could be that they don't think anything will come of their demonstration, but they must voice their helpless fury even in futility.

It's bad politics to burn the US flag. It's bad American policy that makes us complicit in a horrendous slaughter and displacement. 

Other than us smashing countries with minimal discretion, supporting Israel in this invasion is maybe the worst foreign policy I've witnessed. I'm sick that our name is on this.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

How in the blue fuck is it violent to call someone Hitler? 

There's money in right wing talk radio. Piers want's to dip his bread in that gravy while it's still warm.

So let me get this straight....over the last few days, Republicans have decided to go with these slants:

• Kamala was actually responsible for all the "failures" we were blaming on Biden a week ago
  • Kamala whored her way to the top...
  • ...Although Kamala was also a DEI hire
  • Kamala only had one job and failed at it. She hasn't done anything else because Fox News hasn't mentioned anything else she's done.
  • Kamala is an idiot
  • Kamala is totally against the Jewish people...besides you know, having a Jewish husband and stepkids
  • Kamala doesn't have kids, so she shouldn't have a say in gov't
  • Kamala isn't black

And I'm sure I'm missing about 60 other things.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

So this is how Democracy dies...  With thunderous applause hawk tuah jokes about the Vice President.

I know they're just doing performance "art," and that's how they can sleep at night, in their mansions, but to 40% of the country that comment is a) funny, b) fair game, and c) not in any way inconsistent with being Christians.

These people cannot be allowed to win power again.  Ever.  As soon as they do, this country is finished.

True. Until they are soundly defeated/rejected the 2025 agenda just becomes the 2029 agenda or 2033 agenda.

• Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

So let me get this straight....over the last few days, Republicans have decided to go with these slants:

• Kamala was actually responsible for all the "failures" we were blaming on Biden a week ago
  • Kamala whored her way to the top...
  • ...Although Kamala was also a DEI hire
  • Kamala only had one job and failed at it. She hasn't done anything else because Fox News hasn't mentioned anything else she's done.
  • Kamala is an idiot
  • Kamala is totally against the Jewish people...besides you know, having a Jewish husband and stepkids
  • Kamala doesn't have kids, so she shouldn't have a say in gov't
  • Kamala isn't black

And I'm sure I'm missing about 60 other things.

Fox-  “Kamala hates Jews!”

Maga-  “Like us?  Yay Kamala!”

Fox- “No… in a bad way this time!”

Maga-  “ Booo Kamala”

Fox-  “Kamala is an idiot!”

Fox-  “Kamala isn’t even black!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

I told my husband that its time had passed. Once Kamala stepped in, the ear thing was done and he couldn’t milk it anymore with that stupid bandage. 

There’s still something very suspicious about that whole thing. But I won’t derail with conspiracy theories 

He wasn’t shot. He was hit with shrapnel from something a bullet hit. I’m convinced of it.

d80a0bd1a9052c29daf7104699428559.jpeg
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

What I get for posting videos when my phone is on silent.

It is kind of odd that when the pudding line is supposed to come in, there is nothing. I don't think I've ever heard that version.

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don’t know what this means, but I’m stealing it. 

I have questions. What did your generation listen to when you did acid or shrooms? 

Was Pink Floyd just for old weirdos?

I feel older than dirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He wasn’t shot. He was hit with shrapnel from something a bullet hit. I’m convinced of it.

d80a0bd1a9052c29daf7104699428559.jpeg

Yup. Trump is all about vanity. He couldn't be seen wearing a mask and would never put a huge bright white dressing/bandage on his ear, unless it was to 1) cover up that his ear looked perfectly fine a day later and 2) to remind people he was shot at to continue to garner sympathy. If a bullet ripped through his flesh like he said, he wouldn't have flown back to NJ hours after the incident.

• Hook 'Em 1

John King on CNN said that a high-ranking Democrat he spoke with said that on Sunday morning, they had a 5% chance, and now they have a 40% chance.

I feel like that's probably about right.  And it's a sobering thought.

I don't know about y'all, but it makes me want to work a phone bank.  If the worst comes to be, I have to be able to say that I tried.

• Hook 'Em 7

5 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There will be riots in Chicago regardless.  But these are going to be the images they try and pin to Kamala, and they do NOT play well with the America that lives mostly offline.

That doesn’t really support your argument that the Dems will be more likely to feel they need someone like Shapiro on the ticket. I’d say it suggests the opposite. 

23 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I have questions. What did your generation listen to when you did acid or shrooms? 

I feel older than dirt.

Money was one of the first songs I listened to the first time I got high. But I always preferred harder rock. Just never got that into Floyd. Sorry man. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
Oh and shrooms was always too much of a trip to worry about music for me. Never did acid. Shrooms were more than enough.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

John King on CNN said that a high-ranking Democrat he spoke with said that on Sunday morning, they had a 5% chance, and now they have a 40% chance.

I don't know about y'all, but it makes me want to work a phone bank.  If the worst comes to be, I have to be able to say that I tried.

This is EXACTLY what I’m doing come September or so. I have to say I tried. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

She should absolutely pick Pete. Number one, he's totally qualified and would make Vance cry in the corner after the debate. Number two, the gop have no idea how to attack her without being totally racist and sexist. Imagine them now having them struggle with attacking Pete without being blatantly homophobic. I'm here for it. 

Haha  It's cute that you think they give a fuck about being homophobic.  Trump, at a rally after Pete is added to the ticket: "The only thing more open than the Biden-Harris border is Pete's asshole"

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

1 vote per kid?   Congrats to future president Tyreek Hill!

Nick Cannon

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I feel older than dirt.

The problem with @Biff Tannen, just like myself, is we are on the border of Gen X and Millennial, but neither generation wants us. Just generation zombies wondering around 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

50 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

It is kind of odd that when the pudding line is supposed to come in, there is nothing. I don't think I've ever heard that version.

45 rpm single version 

by the way in this case the teacher is also the fat psychopathic wife

That doesn’t really support your argument that the Dems will be more likely to feel they need someone like Shapiro on the ticket. I’d say it suggests the opposite. 

To be clear, I’ve stated that I wouldn’t go Shapiro. All I’m saying is that “Democrats/Kamala don’t care about Jews” is guaranteed to be one of the Republican attack points, and videos of monument vandalism and Hamas flags flying outside the capital while American flags burn will only escalate the issue to outside those of us terminally online, and make it more likely something that the party feels a need to address.

I love the idea of protesting Bibi (fuck him) but it was carried out in the least productive way possible for anyone who truly wants to fix the issue and not just let out emotion.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Money was one of the first songs I listened to the first time I got high. But I always preferred harder rock. Just never got that into Floyd. Sorry man. 

Dire Straits on 277 south of Abilene in a thick fog. It's a lasting imprint.

1967 here. The very first album I bought with my own money was Back in Black. 

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man...40%? Let's say Harris picks Kelly which secures AZ and also carries PA and MI (both with popular Dem Governors). That is already 270 without even thinking about WI or GA. I just have a hard time seeing Trump's path if he does not win PA. Here's what I think is the floor for Harris right now:

image.thumb.png.19183c8a7ec1daa79d1b4a32a8e13172.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Streisand Effect FTW:

image.png.51abfda997dc2e284f4f5f2b55d19c2e.png

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I haven’t seen him deny it.

It is my understanding that J.D. Vance has never denied that J.D. Vance fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

To be clear, I’ve stated that I wouldn’t go Shapiro. All I’m saying is that “Democrats/Kamala don’t care about Jews” is guaranteed to be one of the Republican attack points, and videos of monument vandalism and Hamas flags flying outside the capital while American flags burn will only escalate the issue to outside those of us terminally online, and make it more likely something that the party feels a need to address.

I love the idea of protesting Bibi (fuck him) but it was carried out in the least productive way possible for anyone who truly wants to fix the issue and not just let out emotion.

Kamala's husband and step kids are Jewish. Emhoff has been working with an anti-Semitism campaign for a while. 

• Hook 'Em 1