2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Keep it up. Make him crack. He's not ready for this heat. 

I was probably one of the biggest Harris supporters on this board in 2020.  

Sometimes you seize the moment (Obama 08, Trump 16) and sometimes the moment comes to you (Biden 20, Harris 24).

She ready

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Ain't like dusting crops, boy.

Wait....the nutbar in Pennsylvania thought Trump was a womp rat (they're both not much bigger than two meters), and tried to take him out with an AR-15 instead of a T-16?  

taxi-jim-ignatowski.gif

NOW I understand what the hell is happening.  This is a confusing fucking timeline, man.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Constant said:

God, you know he fucking hates this tweet. He’s probably stuffing three double quarter pounders to cope. 

I don't think she went far enough. I think she should start ending that statement with "I'm not sure why a venue chance should matter to him, unless he's scared of a woman and hopes to have a friendly environment."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My god, I love this dude. 

I was initially on the Kelly train but Walz should be the pick.

Effective communicator with a more blue-collar flair than Pete or Shapiro.

While Minnesota is relatively safe for dems, he’s the exact salt of the earth type to win over white and independent voters from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Texas Flood said:

I was initially on the Kelly train but Walz should be the pick.

Effective communicator with a more blue-collar flair than Pete or Shapiro.

While Minnesota is relatively safe for dems, he’s the exact salt of the earth type to win over white and independent voters from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

As others have said, I think she's got several great options to pick from. And damn that is refreshing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, my deep and abiding prayer is that we've seen "peak Trump."

I want THIS euphoric moment:

d964c24c093f4639afc081a07571025d

To be the MAGA equivalent of THIS euphoric moment:

qjJGAy.gif

That really, really, really doesn't seem like too much to ask.

It is pretty amazing how rapidly and thoroughly Trump's once-a-century photo op has been overshadowed. And by a BLACK WOMAN no less.

I'm sure he is going crazy about it, and it delights me to no end. 

Edited by LTbear
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Not only do undocumented immigrants commit less crimes than Americans on average, undocumented immigrants are supposed to reduce our federal deficit by like 800 billion over the next 10 years. Not even a drain on our economy like many claim.

User name checks.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

My wife's area is almost all white collar professional women ages from mid 20's to mid 50's.  Most lean a little to the right but are somewhat moderate.  Some of them liked the Vance pick at first and now they all actively hate him.  Like fucking hate him.  

So, there's that.

Its like when black women get mad seeing a black man dating a non-Black woman.  Women don’t want to see men fucking couches either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Are these real releases? Again I want to follow but these are not on kamalaharris.com

Apparently they're email releases. 

https://newrepublic.com/post/184249/78-year-old-criminal-kamala-harris-roasts-trump-press-release
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/-presidential-election-trump-harris-live-updates-rcna163041

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I was probably one of the biggest Harris supporters on this board in 2020.  

Sometimes you seize the moment (Obama 08, Trump 16) and sometimes the moment comes to you (Biden 20, Harris 24).

She ready

Yup. She was my first choice in 2020

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I like that Kamala's team is flooding the zone. This is taking what Trump does and throwing it back on him. Now, you make him have to defend his position on IVF again. Then you hit him with "he's saying this but do you really trust him to keep his word". It's the perfect rope to allow him to hang himself with.

I like how she's going direct at him, which is something Hillary never did.

I love how aggressive she's being.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

I love how aggressive she's being.

It’s not only that, but feels like 75% of what they broadcast is material directly from Trump and Vance, they don’t have to do anything except repost videos of shit they’ve said.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Was Biden +3 last poll. Biden +7 in 2020

Seems like generally a 3 to 5 point bump for Harris off the bat. I think she'll be up huge two weeks post-convention. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, tx ind said:

It’s not only that, but feels like 75% of what they broadcast is material directly from Trump and Vance, they don’t have to do anything except repost videos of shit they’ve said.

Yes. The messaging has been perfectly clear. Much better than in the past. Call out every single fucking thing these idiots say. 

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, I could get behind this guy (and really, anyone they choose)

That's a lot of joy and laughter which absolutely piss off the right. Let's do it. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he's great but I'm also sitting here in Austin realizing what we DON'T have in this state

I try not to think about that looking at these stars across the nation. 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he's great but I'm also sitting here in Austin realizing what we DON'T have in this state

How is it in such a diverse state that we have one of the worst governors in the country?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, I could get behind this guy (and really, anyone they choose)

Is there video of girls that are a few years older than Hope on that slingshot ride?  Preferably wearing low-cut tops? 

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Huh? Sure she did. Where were you? She said what he was about and she was right. Remember when she called him Putin’s puppet during the debate and he responded, “No puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet?” The difference between then and now is that Trump wasn’t a convicted felon then and didn’t have the record of all the misdeeds he’s been guilty of since then. But Hillary was right about everything. People should’ve listened. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1