2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, The Royal We said:

Is this real? These chucklefucks really think these are bad things that are going to HURT Kamala?

Of course it’s real. They do this all the time and it’s like a laundry list of awesome things that polls really strongly 

image.jpeg.ef163a1ae6ee2ce33d5ce3e99db52dbe.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Is there video of girls that are a few years older than Hope on that slingshot ride?  Preferably wearing low-cut tops? 

So I'm not on Facebook much anymore but I still have an account. Last week, my wife told me to go look at something on Facebook so I did. I was then fed multiple "reels" of girls in low cut tops with their boobs almost popping out on slingshot rides. When did this become a thing? I guess this is a thing on Instagram. 

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

There sure are a lot of photos that don’t show up on mobile lately. 

They are a lot of yarn links. I'm not really sure what's going on but when I try to see them im getting a cloud flare screen before. 

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So I'm not on Facebook much anymore but I still have an account. Last week, my wife told me to go look at something on Facebook so I did. I was then fed multiple "reels" of girls in low cut tops with their boobs almost popping out on slingshot rides. When did this become a thing? I guess this is a thing on Instagram. 

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Gerrymandering has fuck all to do with a statewide race. 

Texas is a non-voting state. That’s what it is and has been. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Gerrymandering + voter suppression, over time, discourages people from ever even trying to change things.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Uh oh, someone got into daddy’s makeup

image.thumb.png.27fe25298df5a5264287401303ebd288.png

24 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, do they really think the majority of americans see either of those as a negative? jfc

18 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Is this real? These chucklefucks really think these are bad things that are going to HURT Kamala?

These.

Let's make it plain: The GQP thinks that "expanding opportunities for eligible voters to vote" is "EXTREMIST!"  Understood in reverse, they thing that taking voting rights away, well, THAT'S the way this country should be run!  NO VOTING!

The GQP doesn't like voting because 1) they are cuck authoritarian simps, who live solely to slobber the knob of a wannabe "king," and 2) they know that the more people who have an opportunity to let the GQP know what they think of the GQP....the more they're going to hear "you guys suck."  So, GQP, how about instead, you choose NOT to suck, and you choose NOT to be anti-American, mmmkay?  Give that a shot, just to do something new.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

*Actually* if you live in a safe red or blue district, your incentive to vote if you’re a Dem in a red district or GOP in a blue district is pretty nil. The Texas GOP has ensured your vote isn’t going to affect your representation, so what’s the point? Applies both Congress and the lege 

And so many blue voters are lumped into districts their party will never win, ever, so what is the point 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Link?  I need to verify that you’re telling the truth.

51 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Yes they’re real

50 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

44 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I like that Kamala's team is flooding the zone. This is taking what Trump does and throwing it back on him. Now, you make him have to defend his position on IVF again. Then you hit him with "he's saying this but do you really trust him to keep his word". It's the perfect rope to allow him to hang himself with.

Agree that Kamala's team need to fucking go on the offensive, calling Trump out on every issue, after every time he speaks.

Biden is not doubt a gentleman, but you fight fire with fire.  Retweet the shit The Lincoln Project and MeidasTouch puts out. 

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

*Actually* if you live in a safe red or blue district, your incentive to vote if you’re a Dem in a red district or GOP in a blue district is pretty nil. The Texas GOP has ensured your vote isn’t going to affect your representation, so what’s the point? Applies both Congress and the lege 

And so many blue voters are lumped into districts their party will never win, ever, so what is the point 

Go look at Wisconsin as my example - until SCOWI overturned their gerrymandered state legislature maps, a 50/50 state was always going to have a near GOP supermajority in the state legislature.   Now suddenly both chambers are actually up for grabs in 2024/2026 and Wisconsin voters are excited to vote because their votes count now

1 minute ago, Superhero said:

Biden is not doubt a gentleman, but you fight fire with fire.  Retweet the shit The Lincoln Project and MeidasTouch puts out. 

It seemed like they were barely even trying, and part of that was having a candidate they didn't trust to talk. About the closest we got was "you've got the morals of an alley cat." 

• Hook 'Em 1

Real talk.

Where did the couch meme come from?

It’s so ridiculous, yet exposes a fundamental truth that Vance does look like someone who would fuck a couch.

The left just meme-ified the trump nickname schtick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dnaguy said:

Real talk.

Where did the couch meme come from?

It’s so ridiculous, yet exposes a fundamental truth that Vance does look like someone who would fuck a couch.

The left just meme-ified the trump nickname schtick.

Some guy posted it on Twitter and then people just ran with it. He said it was in the book and it wasn't. Then other people started citing page numbers where it wasn't there at all. It just snowballed. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What crackhead has Kamala winning Florida?  And Ohio too?

It's funnier if Trump and Vance lose their home states.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Some guy posted it on Twitter and then people just ran with it. He said it was in the book and it wasn't. Then other people started citing page numbers where it wasn't there at all. It just snowballed. 

Gotcha.

It feels true, though. And I am here for it.

They need to keep hammering the work they have done and have yet to do on Rx prices. Meanwhile the folks that own these companies are the ones voting for Trump. Make it clear whose side he is on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

39 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

close, but i think OK, AR and TN go blue too.

Oklahoma has had one county (OKC) in one election since 2000 (2020) vote Democratic for a president, and even that was 49-48.  So no, the state will not be going blue in 2024.  

EDIT:  Oklahoma has not voted for a Democratic candidate for President since LBJ.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Haha 2