2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

5 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I told my wife she should host a ‘Native American/Mexican mix, adopted by a white, gay Irish Catholic family for Harris’ Zoom call, but we don’t think she’ll be very lucrative to the cause. Probably just gum up our wifi for half an hour. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Constant said:

I told my wife she should host a ‘Native American/Mexican mix, adopted by a white, gay Irish Catholic family for Harris’ Zoom call, but we don’t think she’ll be very lucrative to the cause. Probably just gum up our wifi for half an hour. 

At this rate she would probably whip up a quick quarter million.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I don't think that's going to have much effect. She's only doing shows in the US before the election in mid to late October. Probably past the time needed to register for November. 

A better thing would be for Taylor to post that link on her multiple million+ user social media accounts. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don't think that's going to have much effect. She's only doing shows in the US before the election in mid to late October. Probably past the time needed to register for November. 

A better thing would be for Taylor to post that link on her multiple million+ user social media accounts. 

Texas law requires eligible voters to register by the 30th day before Election Day.

the last day to register to vote in the Nov. 5 General Election is Monday, Oct. 7, 2024.

Early voting for the general election begins on Monday, Oct. 21, and ends on Friday, Nov. 1. The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is Friday, Oct. 25.

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

Texas law requires eligible voters to register by the 30th day before Election Day.

She's playing Miami for 3 nights in mid October, New Orleans for 3 before the end of October. She plays 3 in Indiana the first of November.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Constant said:

Wait, is your wife Native American/Mexican? And is she married? 

The Ultimate Fighter Sport GIF by UFC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Constant said:

That sounds hot. Would like to see her gum up the WiFi. What’s her onlyfans name? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Then says it’s not one of ours, probably a Russian or Iranian rocket that veered off course. 

Putin saying Pringles and crew were playing with hand grenades.  I hate Putin and wish him dead, but I gotta admit, he did make me laugh with that.  

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So every child bearing age woman would be questioned traveling to and from anywhere?

Welcome to hell, if we allow it. 

2 minutes ago, Texaus said:

That sounds hot. Would like to see her gum up the WiFi. What’s her onlyfans name? 

328repandaboveonly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

Welcome to hell, if we allow it. 

Need to hear Walz tell JD to stay out of some poor woman’s uterus, you fucking weirdo 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1