2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

Kamala has been relentless. Full offensive mode and there hasn't been any weirdness in the offensive. Unified on target and never off the rails. 

high energy. keep that pussy ass bitch on his heels and keeping pushing him, he'll say / do something extremely dumb. it's only a matter of time with that dumbass 

she needs an attack dog team for the deeper cuts 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is where I like Walz or Beshear. Cooper/Kelly don’t feel to me like they’d be relentless and attack dog, which is the VP role. Unsure on Shapiro 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

high energy. keep that pussy ass bitch on his heels and keeping pushing him, he'll say / do something extremely dumb. it's only a matter of time with that dumbass 

110 days is a long time to be full throttle. 

33 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Going into halftime we were getting our asses kicked but the score was probably closer than it should have been.

We pulled the starting QB and first series of the 2nd half we hit a quick strike TD and the crowd started to get into it.

Next series the defense forced a turnover deep in their end and we punched it in to pull within a FG midway through the 3rd quarter.

Defense just forced another three and out.  The crowd is rocking right now.

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So every child bearing age woman would be questioned traveling to and from anywhere?

easy to do, every women gets a microchip when they begin menstruation 

• Rage+1 1

The Mooch was on with Kaitlyn tonight on CNN and he seems to think it’s not a matter of if they replace Vance but when.

I thought once it was approved at the convention it’s a done deal unless someone dies or something but I guess they have rules for stuff like this in their platform. Wouldn’t’ he have to be replaced by Aug 7th as well:=?

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The Mooch was on with Kaitlyn tonight on CNN and he seems to think it’s not a matter of if they replace Vance but when.

I thought once it was approved at the convention it’s a done deal unless someone dies or something but I guess they have rules for stuff like this in their platform. Wouldn’t’ he have to be replaced by Aug 7th as well:=?

He can quit. He can’t be fired from the ticket. But don’t worry, Ohio and Alabama will suddenly carve out an exception 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fuck the federal response part, what about the Soros/747/black women part.  JFC this guy is a troglodyte.

Well, Soros is a "filthy Jew", so it all fits together neatly for a Trumpkin. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Not to get on the ballot in Ohio which is why the Dems are having the early roll call vote. Ohio Republicans would make sure the Republican ticket is on the ballot no matter when or how a change was made.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He can quit. He can’t be fired from the ticket. But don’t worry, Ohio and Alabama will suddenly carve out an exception 

Yeah, I guess he can be asked to resign from the ticket. 

Part of me wonders even if that happens and they get Little Marco or Nimrata, the damage has already been done. 

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Let’s hope not. He’s one of the Dem’s best weapons. In all seriousness, who would they replace him with? What talent does the GQP have ready to go from a swing state?

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Yeah, I guess he can be asked to resign from the ticket. 

Part of me wonders even if that happens and they get Little Marco or Nimrata, the damage has already been done. 

I knda want to donate $1 to the Trump/Vance campaign so thay when Vance is forced out I can sue for the campaign to refund all funda donated up to that point.

• Haha 4

The schadenfreude of watching the JD Vance incompetence is reminiscent of Jimbo at aggy. Hopefully, JD remains for the rest of the season and if not may the replacement process be like aggy ending up with the fat Elk.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

It won’t happen but imagine a scenario where Texas is called for Harris shortly after polls close followed by the election as a whole. 
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Abbott has already removed Harris county from the board.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

It won’t happen but imagine a scenario where Texas is called for Harris shortly after polls close followed by the election as a whole. 

Does Harris County have any blacks or Indian people? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Holy shit this guy is scared.

In one stroke, Trump is forced to the defensive and suddenly on the verge of becoming the laughing stock he should have been all along.

I'm stunned. Harris is way too nimble for plodding Donald's lazy reliance on old attacks. He's looking foolish. And looking that way to a lot of people.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

abbott and paxton saw the hand writing on the wall long ago .....

Harris County elections face state intervention under new Texas voting laws

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/01/harris-county-elections-texas-oversight-law/

Senate Bill 1933, authored by state Sen. Paul Bettencourt, a Harris County Republican, grants the Texas secretary of state the authority to investigate election “irregularities” after complaints are filed — but only in counties with more than 4 million people, which means just Harris County.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 7

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Why would Trump want to get rid of this guy?  He’s dripping with rizz.

lol Mountain Dew, Lays and Snickers, MAGA nutrition!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

An honest to god banger 

What the fuck is with the guitar player?  They're covering an Abba song, and this asshole's dialed in for "Theme from Shaft"? 

• Haha 3

Seein maga on the defensive, even trumps press secretary having to tweet about jd’s cat ladies, it’s almost surreal. It’s like a lightbulb finally came on for dem campaign. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1