2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

11 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

We thought about prayed about it but have since moved on, just like all of the school shootings.

We had conspiracy theory weirdos claiming the whole thing was fake and everything. The cycle was completed and everyone moved on. Not like anyone is going to take any action that might stop this from happening in the future, anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

WTF is this "brat" bullshit?  I have no idea what this means. 

We're olds.  We aren't supposed to know, other than "brat" means good.

FYI, I had to ask my 10 year old daughter.  She gave me her definition of it and told me I was an old because I didn't know.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

There's not a single straight man on planet earth that would know that

In the summer of 2024 the straight men who hang out with fun young women would definitely know Charlie, as they would Chappell Roan and Sexxy Redd.

i.e. not you, unfortunately. But you can support and applaud the success of those much more popular and sexually active straight men by voting for Kamala Harris. 
#DoYourPart

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

“Executive experience at the highest level” also means McCraven and Stavridis.  I love both of those choices in a different kind of race, but I don’t think either is strategically the best option to capture swing states here.  

Just now, A-Tex Devil said:

“Executive experience at the highest level” also means McCraven and Stavridis.  I love both of those choices in a different kind of race, but I don’t think either is strategically the best option to capture swing states here.  

Is piloting the Space Shuttle considered "executive experience"?

17 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

If it's a governor and Whitmer is out, I suspect it's Beshears, which is great as well.   I know very little about him but he's great at getting right leaning white people to vote Democratic for some reason.  Also 46 years old.

Really, there are a ton of good options.  

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

We're olds.  We aren't supposed to know, other than "brat" means good.

FYI, I had to ask my 10 year old daughter.  She gave me her definition of it and told me I was an old because I didn't know.

You’re so Julia

7 minutes ago, austingirl said:

"Tryna hit a chord and it's probably A minor"

Holy shit 😂😂😂😂😂

I want to post this to my instagram. Someone solve this equation for me. I don’t have X because fuck Elon. 

56 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Not bad results for using RVs still. The switch to LVs in September means more 

Would like to see the figures with RFK included. In the polls I have seen, he has been more decidedly eating into Trump's support with Harris on the ballot as she seems to have brought some Biden skeptics home or at least into undecided territory.

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I beat the ever living shit out of a fellow private for stealing my care package in basic. Art. 15 was totally worth it.

"You ain't a soldier until you get an Article 15," my drill sgt at the Kentucky Home for Wayward Youth

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Would like to see the figures with RFK included. In the polls I have seen, he has been more decidedly eating into Trump's support with Harris on the ballot as she seems to have brought some Biden skeptics home or at least into undecided territory.

Well I can tell you that!

Michigan: Trump +2

MN: Harris +6

PA: Harris +2

WI: Tie

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

This is great but the "The top ten states for new voters are the 1st-9th, and 11th most populous states" line like it was insightful was kind of funny lol

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I go to lunch with my dad and uncle almost every Friday. We talk politics/world affairs a lot. My dad is a Trump apologist, my uncle likes to play devil's advocate and has defended Trump many times. I have respectfully and patiently argued against Trump for 8 fucking years and it's fallen on deaf ears. 

At lunch today my uncle admitted he never voted before. But declared he's excited to vote for Kamala in November. I was shocked. Something is happening. 

Your uncle is brat.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Goredho said:

Nothing a sharpie can’t fix.

IMG_6500.jpeg

This will forever be my favorite moment from the Trump presidency. A man so incapable of admitting that he misspoke on slightly outdated information that he had to have a poster board made of a days old map and draw on it with sharpie to prove to everyone that he wasn’t actually wrong. What a fucking imbecile.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/26/what-kamala-harris-financial-disclosure-reveals-about-her-investments.html

Worth noting, Harris owns a bunch of passive index funds and pension accounts. No Pelosi or Trump like conflicts here.

Might get wrecked when her 2.6% adjustable rate mortgage gets adjusted in 2027 tho. Don't know why you wouldn't have just locked in then. I may have to vote Trump over this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Many years ago, my best friend (who was my age at the time...mid 40's) got himself a 20-something girlfriend.  He thought he was the coolest guy on the planet because he's getting young pussy.   All of a sudden, instead of doing the shit that he and I liked to do...going to restaurants and bars that we liked, etc, he's going to places that he hates and doing dumb shit that he can't stand, because that's what "she" wanted  to do and where she wanted to go.  My GF at the time was 40.  She was a cool lady and had her shit together, and looked fantastic.  After about a month with the younger girl, he tells me "man, I'd like to find myself a woman like (my girlfriend) because, he had concluded correctly that a tiny bit of titty sag was better than dealing with young, stupid,  idiotic girls. 

This is the same justification dudes who can’t pull use for getting with ugly girls. Which is fine. Old uglies need love too. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I go to lunch with my dad and uncle almost every Friday. We talk politics/world affairs a lot. My dad is a Trump apologist, my uncle likes to play devil's advocate and has defended Trump many times. I have respectfully and patiently argued against Trump for 8 fucking years and it's fallen on deaf ears. 

At lunch today my uncle admitted he never voted before. But declared he's excited to vote for Kamala in November. I was shocked. Something is happening. 

It's a set-up. Next they ask to borrow 100 grand seed money for a pro-Harris tshirt company, and they'll double your money. But they'll really buy a Trump boat and cruise up and down the lake, laughing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump is pissed off because he thinks the couch fucker thing is real since he saw it on the Internet and believes every stupid thing he sees online. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, heso said:

This will forever be my favorite moment from the Trump presidency. A man so incapable of admitting that he misspoke on slightly outdated information that he had to have a poster board made of a days old map and draw on it with sharpie to prove to everyone that he wasn’t actually wrong. What a fucking imbecile.  

And then he ordered NOAA to lie about their prediction in order to match his mistake. 

3 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Trump is pissed off because he thinks the couch fucker thing is real since he saw it on the Internet and believes every stupid thing he sees online. 

Trump wouldn’t be pissed off if he raped a 13yo, but humping a couch is crossing a line !