2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In the summer of 2024 the straight men who hang out with fun young women would definitely know Charlie, as they would Chappell Roan and Sexxy Redd.

Roy Moore, sorry to dox you but never in a million years would I have guessed this was you.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Many years ago, my best friend (who was my age at the time...mid 40's) got himself a 20-something girlfriend.  He thought he was the coolest guy on the planet because he's getting young pussy.   All of a sudden, instead of doing the shit that he and I liked to do...going to restaurants and bars that we liked, etc, he's going to places that he hates and doing dumb shit that he can't stand, because that's what "she" wanted  to do and where she wanted to go.  My GF at the time was 40.  She was a cool lady and had her shit together, and looked fantastic.  After about a month with the younger girl, he tells me "man, I'd like to find myself a woman like (my girlfriend) because, he had concluded correctly that a tiny bit of titty sag was better than dealing with young, stupid,  idiotic girls. 

Gil, your friend is a quitter. He could have tried a couple more times and found a young woman who liked doing the shit y'all like. But he quit. Quitty quitty McQuitty pants. And sure why not get a nice 40-year-old girlfriend too.

• Haha 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Many years ago, my best friend (who was my age at the time...mid 40's) got himself a 20-something girlfriend.  He thought he was the coolest guy on the planet because he's getting young pussy.   All of a sudden, instead of doing the shit that he and I liked to do...going to restaurants and bars that we liked, etc, he's going to places that he hates and doing dumb shit that he can't stand, because that's what "she" wanted  to do and where she wanted to go.  My GF at the time was 40.  She was a cool lady and had her shit together, and looked fantastic.  After about a month with the younger girl, he tells me "man, I'd like to find myself a woman like (my girlfriend) because, he had concluded correctly that a tiny bit of titty sag was better than dealing with young, stupid,  idiotic girls. 

I don't think anyone is saying there wouldn't be tradeoffs.  

6 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Ya know experience is the teacher of science.

I mean, is he going to take on Rachel fucking Green? Does he think that is a winning strategy with suburban women?  Hoe Lee Phuk. 

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

WTF is this "brat" bullshit?  I have no idea what this means. 

Nobody does. It is good evidently and you will like it. Quit selling and don't be uhhh...cap? Jfc I never relized I would be old. I need a drink.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In the summer of 2024 the straight men who hang out with fun young women would definitely know Charlie, as they would Chappell Roan and Sexxy Redd.

i.e. not you, unfortunately. But you can support and applaud the success of those much more popular and sexually active straight men by voting for Kamala Harris. 
#DoYourPart

When I see you stand by Sexyy Red, I believe you see two bad bitches

I believe you don't like women, it's real competition, you might pop ass with 'em

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

This is the same justification dudes who can’t pull use for getting with ugly girls. Which is fine. Old uglies need love too. 

Can we knock this shit off, please? It's demeaning all the way around. And embarrassing.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

surly thread : he’s no threat to democracy, quit over reacting !

me : if Trump wins, the R’s throwing out the constitution and staying in power for life. Hell, when he loses - my guess is Flynn has military support to roll in and seize voting machines. Have to show all that fraud. Trump wanted to do this in 2020 but was talked down. That won’t happen this time 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

As of 7:45... got some big guests

We got big news…news we haven’t told ANYONE yet.

We just got word that we are going to be joined by Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg on our first call! Kinda wild to think that this mornning we were just a couple of guys sending out a few texts and now we are already a movement of over 12,000 dudes who are ready to get to work electing Kamala Harris President.

OH! Shit, we forgot….we also have hats! You asked for them, and we got them. Order YOUR White Dudes for Harris dude hat HERE. All proceeds are going directly to the campaign.

And don’t forget, the links to both the RSVP list and the social media kit can be found at those links here.

Finally, remember…the call will be this coming MONDAY, July 29th, 2024 at 8PM. We will circulate a link to the virtual event as soon as it’s available.

And of course, be good to one another. Thank you all for everything you are doing

Ross, Brad and the entire White Dudes for Harris team

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

The old man’s cognitive decline is on full display this evening. Slurring words and talking about windmills on cars. 

I was asked by the CEO at my former company (which was technically in the "alternative energy" space) to take a meeting with a guy pitching a novel automotive idea.  You guessed it, he wanted to put wind turbines on cars to harvest energy and power up a battery pack.  I couldn't avoid laughing.  I eventually assured him that my team would "take a look at it".  For fuck's sake.  Trump was probably an early investor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I was asked by the CEO at my former company (which was technically in the "alternative energy" space) to take a meeting with a guy pitching a novel automotive idea.  You guessed it, he wanted to put wind turbines on cars to harvest energy and power up a battery pack.  I couldn't avoid laughing.  I eventually assured him that my team would "take a look at it".  For fuck's sake.  Trump was probably an early investor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

If this isn't front and center in MSM tomorrow... what the fuck? 

Hey law enforcement reading this forum, he is advocating tossing out the constitution and all rule of law. Am I free to do the same? 

Insane.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

If this isn't front and center in MSM tomorrow... what the fuck? 

Hey law enforcement reading this forum, he is advocating tossing out the constitution and all rule of law. Am I free to do the same? 

Insane.

Well, but you see, you can't take him seriously.  Or something.  So no need to report on this.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

surly thread : he’s no threat to democracy, quit over reacting !

me : if Trump wins, the R’s throwing out the constitution and staying in power for life. Hell, when he loses - my guess is Flynn has military support to roll in and seize voting machines. Have to show all that fraud. Trump wanted to do this in 2020 but was talked down. That won’t happen this time 

He says that because he doesn't give a shit what happens when he's not on the ballot again.  I think.  Who knows what's going on in that addled mind.

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is amazing. You should have pitched him a system to takeoff and land planes on the top of skyscrapers using airplane sized treadmills. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

I find it interesting that even this audience didn't erupt in hooting and hollering after he made both his references to ending elections in the country.  Even this crowd acknowledges the crazy.  All still voting for him, but to me if they can see the crazy, there's a lot of people just a bit less crazy that either will vote for someone else or stay home.

He's really flying off the handle with this dictator stuff out in the open.  Keep at it.

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

He says that because he doesn't give a shit what happens when he's not on the ballot again.  I think.  Who knows what's going on in that addled mind.

Yeah, that's it.  Nothing to see here.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

No, he says it because he wants to remain in power until he dies because he knows that is the only way he stays out of prison.  And he knows his cult (and his actual billionaire backers) want the same thing so they can continue their corruption.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that's a dope picture. I'd ask what his Surly handle was, but I've already been told multiple times and I always forget. Great picture though 

Great Value Tim McGraw