2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 hours ago, MrBig said:

Trump is pissed off because he thinks the couch fucker thing is real since he saw it on the Internet and believes every stupid thing he sees online. 

Or because he's thought about it.  Or done it.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

His last point in this clip is a great observation. 

That and the GQP's best strategist is sitting in the Danbury Federal Correction Institution for another three months because he couldn't bother to take the 5th.  He decided to delay, delay, delay his sentencing as long as possible and now is going to be behind bars during the most crucial stretch.  Oh darn.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

We're olds.  We aren't supposed to know, other than "brat" means good.

FYI, I had to ask my 10 year old daughter.  She gave me her definition of it and told me I was an old because I didn't know.

My 14 year old daughter had no idea what it was.  I guess she's old too.

3 things I would like to see someone pose to Trump:

”Donald, please recite your favorite prayer or bible verse.”

”Donald, please tell us the names of your grandchildren.”

“Donald, please describe what an Allen wrench looks like.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

3 things I would like to see someone pose to Trump:

”Donald, please recite your favorite prayer or bible verse.”

”Donald, please tell us the names of your grandchildren.”

“Donald, please describe what an Allen wrench looks like.”

put on a dress shirt and button it up. then tie your tie

put on a pair of sneakers and tie them up

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’ll ask again, which bible do christians and evangelicals read ?

I mean fucking listen to what they are saying.  “In 4 years you are not going to have to vote again.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The dumbest mother fucker to ever sit in the White House. There are posters on this board that would kill to suck his limp chode for drugs ….

FifIcono

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This has been done to death, but never like this. Imagine if Obama said “Just vote me in and you’ll never have to vote again. Oh and by the way I’m not actually Christian.”

And again, just hammer him on simple, clear, batshit statements like those. Won’t let him run away. Shove them in his face. Relentlessly.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

This has been done to death, but never like this. Imagine if Obama said “Just vote me in and you’ll never have to vote again. Oh and by the way I’m not actually Christian.”

Animated GIF

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

He's really flying off the handle with this dictator stuff out in the open.  Keep at it.

Careful what you wish for. Saying the quiet part out loud got him into the White House in 2016 and in command of the GOP.

No, he says it because he wants to remain in power until he dies because he knows that is the only way he stays out of prison.  And he knows his cult (and his actual billionaire backers) want the same thing so they can continue their corruption.

He doesn’t have to stay in power forever. He only needs to be president again for a day and he can make all the cases go away.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Constant said:

Trump Talks Cryptically About Future Elections’

It needs to be the #1 story of the day, but it won’t. 

If-and that's a big if--there is a debate between Harris & Trump that needs to be question #1 by the hosts. They likely wouldn't have the brains/balls to ask him to clarify that statement, but I DO have faith that Kamala would corner him and hammer away with his owns words throughout the debate. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Careful what you wish for. Saying the quiet part out loud got him into the White House in 2016 and in command of the GOP.

It ain’t persuading any independents, though.  

I think this is NOT going to be a turn out the base election.  It’s going to be about reassuring a small sliver of GOP traditionalists likes @Bozo_Casanova’s FIL that Kamala can be both appealing to minorities and younger voters AND have a resume and values that historically they’d find friendly if her name was Elizabeth or Susan.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

If-and that's a big if--there is a debate between Harris & Trump that needs to be question #1 by the hosts. They likely wouldn't have the brains/balls to ask him to clarify that statement, but I DO have faith that Kamala would corner him and hammer away with his owns words throughout the debate. 

I’ve been saying that for 6 months.  Ask Trump an oblique question about the end of 4 years and let him hang himself.  

“If you win, and after your 4 years is up, as you step down from being president, what do you think you will do next?” 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2