2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

31 minutes ago, 'stache said:

They should probably find a way to mix up the wording on essentially the same message. I'm just waiting for some young liberals to start whining because "weird" is something that people started to take pride in as in somewhat different in a good way.

INCOMING!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

INCOMING!

I personally think Creepy or even Cringe (for the youts) would be good.  That commercial someone posted earlier (the Congressman in the bedroom) was perfect.  Run more of those.  Seriously... those are perfect.  

• Hook 'Em 3

The longer we can keep the good vibes going the less of a window donny dumbfuck has of mounting anything of substance vs Kamala.  And thanks to his eunuch pick for VP, the good times are gonna keep on rolling.  They could probably only get better, if anything, when dipshit decides he wanted to be depantsed at a debate...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The longer we can keep the good vibes going the less of a window donny dumbfuck has of mounting anything of substance vs Kamala.  And thanks to his eunuch pick for VP, the good times are gonna keep on rolling.  They could probably only get better, if anything, when dipshit decides he wanted to be depantsed at a debate...

As has been noted, she still has a Vp pick bounce (most VP picks do generate a positive bounce, unlike Vance) and the convention bump. And her campaign has only been going for a week!

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bottom line, these guys are fucking absolute losers with zero appeal to females, and it makes them ragey.

"You won't pair-bond with me?  Fine...I'll MAKE you pair-bond with me!"

They hate women, and want to subjugate them, because women won't bend to their every whim and will.  Now, ONE way of mitigating that would to 1) not be such over-the-top creepy weird dickheads, so 2) you actually have some appeal to women.  But...that's clearly beyond them.  So, imposing a government-enforced social order that forces women to be with them....that's what they're going with.

LOSERS.  That's what the GQP is - LOSERS.  Dudes who can't get fucking dates with any female with an ounce of self-esteem/self-respect.  And never will.

To follow on my point.....yeah, the reason that THIS guy can't get a "Stacy" to hook up with him is because of the woke mind virus and because dems have warped women's thinking and shit.....

image.png

....it has NOTHING to do with him being a pathetic loser with literally nothing about him that would be attractive to a female of any status or stature.

Yep.  It's all the dems' fault that women aren't lined up around the block to get with him.  So we need to pass some laws to fix that shit, and MAKE them get with him!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Radical republicans are paying rappers to promote the “Kamala isn’t black” narrative and to not vote for her.

The problem is these are the shittiest of shit rappers and they are getting massacred by everyone regardless of race in the replies.

It’s all the ones he’s either pardoned, or offered for pardons to, or they don’t want to pay more taxes or they are also running crypto scams 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Radical republicans are paying rappers to promote the “Kamala isn’t black” narrative and to not vote for her.

The problem is these are the shittiest of shit rappers and they are getting massacred by everyone regardless of race in the replies.

When you lost the Swae Lee vote, you've lost........rappers who don't like to pay money to the government?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Jesus, if anyone needs to shut the fuck up in this situation it's Meatball fucking Ron who got his ass handed to him and completely caved like the craven bitch he is. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

It can and should be said in many different ways with the focus on different aspects of Trump's character and Project 2025, but the gist of Democratic messaging should be that every Republican is a weird little creep because they're all socially maladjusted and irresponsible, and they want to push women out of public life and back into the home because the men are incapable of taking care of themselves or their families and need to be able to force women to do that for them.

Yes, weird little men with retrograde views and policies.  I think the latter is fairly implicit in the term "weird."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Whoa whoa there, Gretchen.  Let's not condemn "freaks" so quickly, okay?

Signed,

Someone who might like to get freaky with Gretchen

You and I gotta type.....

But yeah, this "weird" thing is landing because it's true.  Literally everyone has THAT person on FB or something and they're a little off.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I've already seen some swift-boating type shit being pulled out on Twitter, some guy who supposedly served with Walz saying he abandoned them yada yada... I'm sure it'll be hugely amplified and all over the place if Walz is the guy

So they're saying Walz served, unlike a certain general bone spurs that called captured and wounded soldiers losers, and he didn't like losers.  Swift boat away.  

I personally can't wait till Walz starts blasting Russia and tying Rightwingers to them in a very public way, like an anchor.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You and I gotta type.....
But yeah, this "weird" thing is landing because it's true.  Literally everyone has THAT person on FB or something and they're a little off.

I think Maga is nervous af right now. It’s charming to watch.

That’s said, I wouldn’t put it past the Dems to straight up fumble the ball somehow on this Hail Mary they seem to have caught.

Please don’t fuck this up Dems.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

22 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

That's a great gotcha line, but the truth of the matter is DOL compounded by many varied state regulations/restrictions on teenage work(specifically 16-18) are overwrought.   

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 2:33 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Please pay attention while voting ….

IMG_1381.jpeg

At least in the state of Texas, every ballot has the signature of the Presiding Judge of that polling location on it. It’s either hand signed by the PJ or stamped. Source: me, who is an election worker in Harris County.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Whoa whoa there, Gretchen.  Let's not condemn "freaks" so quickly, okay?

Signed,

Someone who might like to get freaky with Gretchen

Might?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

I personally think Creepy or even Cringe (for the youts) would be good.  That commercial someone posted earlier (the Congressman in the bedroom) was perfect.  Run more of those.  Seriously... those are perfect.  

We must be careful. We're the choir in this thing. Weird is working. Stick with weird; it's not a word like gnarly or igmo.

I miss igmo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

INCOMING!

Yup, this is what I'm talking about, completely missing the point. It's not a "war on weird," it's pointing out a very particular form of weird that is truly bizarre and creepy as fuck. Pretty much everyone gets the context, but I knew there would be something like this from the far left. I noticed their already mixing it in with words like "bizarre" and "creepy" which I think is the right way to keep it at the forefront, because it appears to be working.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

To follow on my point.....yeah, the reason that THIS guy can't get a "Stacy" to hook up with him is because of the woke mind virus and because dems have warped women's thinking and shit.....

image.png

IMG_3070.jpeg.0b81e815c9b032f46e3e85d55f7da486.jpeg

If he gets contacts and hits the gym, he can get back to his pre-hamburder indulging self….and Stacy will come around.    

Nothing gets a young woman wetter than reading aloud your favorite portions of Ayn Rand to her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2