2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

It’s literally just a stream at this point. whitedudesforharris.com. 

Gracias. I RSVP'ed and didn't want to no-show, but can't find a way to do it through Zoom. You would think a group of middle aged white dudes would be more organized. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Thats not at all what I am saying.  I’d like to get more people into those programs and resultant jobs/benefits/opportunities.  

16 year olds can drive a 4000lb truck 85mph down the freeway, but can’t be trusted to operate a bailer.  That really checks out.

There's a reason teenage boys have the highest auto insurance rates in the world.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

45 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Inshallah!

NBC says he took himself out because he wants to run for senate in 2026 and never wanted to be considered for VP anyhow 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Frank The Tank said:

I’m a thread lurker and really only jump in for some sarcasm here and there. But, as an attempt at sincerity and to help get things back on track, here we go:

I was generally raised as a republican and voted R up and until Trump came along. Never again. I have signed up for the White Dudes for Harris call and have donated to a national campaign for the first time in my life. Let’s fucking go. Democracy and human decency are at stake. 

Welcome! Glad we share the same priorities which should be shared by all: the good of the republic and the good of the citizens. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

They will inevitably get to the point where they lash back with "You know what's weird?  Grooming kids and trans people and the gays and the immigrants!" and all their other made up culture war bullshit.  I don't think it will land with a lot of people, but that's where this is heading to on the R side.

They've already been going back to the tried and true stuff seemingly to little effect other than keeping the base frothing.