2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dodging the question ….

She was basically trying to put the words in his mouth to say he wasn’t talking about not allowing voting or staying in office past his next 4 years and he just couldn’t do it.  How any rational person can listen to this fuckstick talk and not realize he was a great con man and now he is just a senile con man spouting gibberish is beyond me.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Dodging the question ….

She tried so hard to help him. “Oh well surely you meant something else entirely, right?”

“Nope! Vote me into office and you’ll never have to vote again.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

She was basically trying to put the words in his mouth to say he wasn’t talking about not allowing voting or staying in office past his next 4 years and he just couldn’t do it.  How any rational person can listen to this fuckstick talk and not realize he was a great con man and now he is just a senile con man spouting gibberish is beyond me.  

Kamala's team should repost that video, it's horrible

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

"Christians don't vote?"  WTF?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Walz might not look the part but the dude has charisma and speaks like average people.  I'm really starting to think he should be the pick.  I still like Kelly because of electoral math but Walz slaps or whatever the kids say now.

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

She tried so hard to help him. “Oh well surely you meant something else entirely, right?”

“Nope! Vote me into office and you’ll never have to vote again.”

He was just joking.  Again.  That big old joker, he’s something else isn’t he.

• Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Walz might not look the part but the dude has charisma and speaks like average people.  I'm really starting to think he should be the pick.  I still like Kelly because of electoral math but Walz slaps or whatever the kids say now.

Kelly is a good Senator, but he isn't a public speaker. He's slow, methodical and super fucking boring. 

Walz is a top-2 communicator in the Democratic Party and he's the only one of the 2 that the rural parts of the Blue Wall we need will vote for. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

I've never given a dime to a political campaign in my life.  Until today.

is there a way to donate but stay off the radar (work related shit)? Can I Venmo one of you white dudes for Harris or something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

You go with the best person that hits with the electorate.  It don’t make a fuck what state they are from.  If there was some magic candidate out there that could swing AZ, WI, MI, PA your way, they would be the fucking Presidential candidate, not VP.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

is there a way to donate but stay off the radar (work related shit)? Can I Venmo one of you white dudes for Harris or something. 

Nope.  Election law requires disclosure.

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

No Chanson de Roland. I take it you've never picked up a stick in the middle of a fist-fight and just whaled on the other dude.

Would you guys take all this fancy French talk to the "Better Off Dead" Thread?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

anonymous donations of up to $50 in cash can be made.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Astin has always been awkward, but I’ll take his endorsement. 

If he doesn’t end with “it’s our time down here!”, it’s a missed opportunity. 

I'm hoping for a "There’s some good in this world, my dudes. And it’s worth fighting for."

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 5