2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

26 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

"Christians don't vote?"  WTF?

I mean, seriously, numerous articles have been written about white evangelicals and their vote. All he’s doing is talking to the people who are already voting for him and, hopefully, alienating other Christians. Not to mention, how is the RNC not furious? He’s saying vote for me but don’t worry about republicans in the future. What a bunch of dickless cucks.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, qwertyu1234 said:

I'm doing my part (PA resident)

I am sorry for my sweatpants comment. I have been drinking and got a few texts from fascist family members about this deal. I was lashing out. Sweatpants are fine. I like jeans but fuck we are all allowed our choices. Thank you for holding the line.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Schiff's not comfortable with cussing.

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Astin was the least polished but the most real. Glad he had the chance to speak. 

“my father always told me that every human interaction is sacred”

I love that. 

Nice avatar, my dude.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Would you guys take all this fancy French talk to the "Better Off Dead" Thread?

I can't hep it, mon frère. Today I learned that I lived in two worlds:

At 16, I rocked a flat-head shovel on a road crew.

Later on, I sat in several French Lit classes, no doubt breathing farts.

I got a lot from both experiences--

Road crew: got fit and tan and had money.

French Lit: made friends with a woman who was good at French and DAMN she could suck a dick.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

This has been some boring, uninspiring white guy shit. If you wanted to put together a slate of speakers that makes it REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS THE VP HAS TO BE TIM WALZ, it wouldn't look any different from this. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

35 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

is there a way to donate but stay off the radar (work related shit)? Can I Venmo one of you white dudes for Harris or something. 

I wouldn't worry about it.  In order for someone at work to find out, they're going to have to search the donation database.  If they do that and call you on it, just ask them "Why are you being so weird?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

I like Walz a lot. Seeing him this red reminds me of Fools Rush In where they take Matthew Perry’s parents on the lake and they get extremely sunburned because they don’t use sunblock and think sitting in the shade will be fine. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

My wife spent the first four years of her professional career in the Minneapolis area.  She's still traumatized over hotdish being served at potlucks, etc.  She said having it once in her life was enough.

Funny thing; when she mentioned biscuits and gravy to people up there (she's from the Texas panhandle, for reference) they were repulsed over the idea.

• Hook 'Em 1