2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Please don't debate her. I would love nothing more than 2 hours of Kamala debunking every lie he says about her point by point. You can tell Inghram knows he's fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Texaus said:

Hotdish sounds awful. Is that really a thing?

Yes, it's pretty great. It is not at all soupy, it's about as wet as any other casserole or enchiladas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

would need much more seasoning

Or any seasoning at all. I'm just glad this recipe is coming out now. I would hate for it to have gotten leaked two weeks before the election and become this year's October Surprise. 

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

5 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Or any seasoning at all. I'm just glad this recipe is coming out now. I would hate for it to have gotten leaked two weeks before the election and become this year's October Surprise. 

October Surprise is a jello mold with shredded carrots and marshmallow pumpkins. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Oh, there's an October Surprise.  You eat the whole hotdish on 29 Sep.  You spend all of 30 Sep on the ground crying in pain.  And on 1 Oct, you'll be surprised at the fleet of Nordic portions of your colon pass through your butthole.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Christ, I love this guy. Any dad who's had to drive with their teen knows this level of clownery. 

He's the opposite of Selina Meyers Veep, its awesome!

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

@immamac how do we change the Fuck Around and Find Out rep from Gritty to a Couch?

I think we need to keep gritty but add a couch.  Also we need a fuck you +rep

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

Look there's shitty hot dishes, but that recipe up there was not a shitty hot dish. 

Schell's beer is great, but that cream of mushroom? No gracias. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Christ, I love this guy. Any dad who's had to drive with their teen knows this level of clownery. 

He's so anti-family. 

• Hook 'Em 1

He’s that one cool relative you had that you actually liked to hang out with at family reunions.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

hes waaaaaaaaaay past due for a kick to his vagina 

If you are going to kick a man in the vagina, you better have a video of it. 

40 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My wife spent the first four years of her professional career in the Minneapolis area.  She's still traumatized over hotdish being served at potlucks, etc.  She said having it once in her life was enough.

Funny thing; when she mentioned biscuits and gravy to people up there (she's from the Texas panhandle, for reference) they were repulsed over the idea.

37 minutes ago, immamac said:

Look there's shitty hot dishes, but that recipe up there was not a shitty hot dish. 

Focus you muppets

• Haha 4

I want Walz. The contrast between him and Vance will be so hard for even the hardest maga to ignore. He’s just plain likeable. And didn’t he start the “weird” mantra? Yeah he’s got it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Spoke to my parents yesterday and apparently their pastor said “I don’t believe it using the pulpit to tell my congregation how to vote in political elections, so I’ll just say this one word that has nothing to do with my sermon—Kamala” and then proceeded to start the sermon.

Hell yeah... make him VP, or at least Press Secretary.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, 'stache said:

It's probably been mentioned before, but this is fucking bizarre as fuck, beyond the obvious part, but that he specifically mentions as her value being a mom, consistent with Project 2025 in which a woman's worth is solely to pump out children and serve her husband. It's beyond weird, its gross as fuck.

image.png.4ed232b87c2d252499ac9a1aaec5daa5.png

Hold on. That's fake, right. He didn't actually say that?

• Haha 1

Make it modern! By…substituting actual cheese for cheez whiz.

I just sent the book photo to my sister with that exact same joke. She moved to Eden Prarie last week. I told her to join a church and the hotdish mafia.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Hold on. That's fake, right. He didn't actually say that?

He actually said that. It was in response to a lot of white nationalist (aka Nazis) attacking his wife on social media and otherwise. This was his defense of her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh….its real.

A gift from my half brother, a Minnesota native:

3d7913dcbd017640f333c591f8e51bc8.jpg

Dare one of yall to make this gem:

9e038e1506b7b9e826a7f58f893c8e90.jpg

Anything in that there book about 4 chicken breasts, a bag of frozen tater tots, two cans of cream of chicken soup and a can of rotel?  

• Haha 1

The social media team behind the super original “Dark Brandon”, gives you its new attack “They’re weird.”

Imagine being a political consultant in DC. Probably 2nd most falsified billable hours behind Surly Lawyer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Anything in that there book about 4 chicken breasts, a bag of frozen tater tots, two cans of cream of chicken soup and a can of rotel?  

Everything in that there book is about meat, frozen vegetables, two cans of cream soup and rotel. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

He's literally screaming inside, I AM NOT WEIRD as he pulls a chair up to the cash register to chow down on a sad hot dog.

image.thumb.png.c4b0eb26bf734f89a88f4fdf1538b354.png

IMG_7129.thumb.jpeg.027999f3676946d49e27140c198afa73.jpeg
What kinda fuckin weirdo gets a fork to eat a hot dog and some fries!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pretty close. Pretty sure they skipped the rotel because it’s too spicy.

968bf952c6c4ad90f31ec960f83e4793.jpg

Personally, I think you should go with this one:

d7ce88256ad16b3abdf9d3ad34963545.jpg

It’s the Miracle Whip that screams “LASAGNA!”
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1