2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

This one can't be real. No fucking way. They know what mixed race means. They know that she went to Howard and is an AKA. They know that Jamaican people are predominantly Black. They know this won't help with Black voters and is at best neutral to the racist shitbags who are already in his cult. Can't be real, just can't.

The alternative would be telling Trump he was wrong. They’d much rather look like racists than go against him. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You didn't really ask this question, did you?  I refuse to believe that any actual human being is this fucking stupid.  I mean, when a google search shows you multiple instances in 1/100000th of a second....Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you really ARE a Trumpkin, aren't you?  It's a special kind of stupid.  Like, hall-of-fame level shit.

Got to be a ruskie trollbot. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

This one can't be real. No fucking way. They know what mixed race means. They know that she went to Howard and is an AKA. They know that Jamaican people are predominantly Black. They know this won't help with Black voters and is at best neutral to the racist shitbags who are already in his cult. Can't be real, just can't.

Lucky for Trump, there isn't a must-win southern swing state that basically depends on his ability to win Black voters over or that his polling leads were based on a historically unprecedented increase in minority support.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, jw4381 said:

Got to be a ruskie trollbot. 

I challenge you to find the difference between a russkie bot and an actual Trumpkin.  Both just robotically spout Trumpist propaganda and lies, with no independent critical thought.

Bots are Trumpkins.  Trumpkins are bots.

44hjv8yw6uz41.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

• Hook 'Em 1

The real problem is that it looks like they actually don't have anyone to explain how biracial Black people view themselves. The people they think will be offended the most by Kamala Harris saying she's Indian, are the people who instinctively understand what she is talking about, and need the least exposition about it.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Been here since 2018. He's a true believer. 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I challenge you to find the difference between a russkie bot and an actual Trumpkin.  Both just robotically spout Trumpist propaganda and lies, with no independent critical thought.

Bots are Trumpkins.  Trumpkins are bots.

44hjv8yw6uz41.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, naija said:

The real problem is that it looks like they actually don't have anyone to explain how biracial Black people view themselves. The people they think will be offended the most by Kamala Harris saying she's Indian, are the people who instinctively understand what she is talking about, and need the least exposition about it.

They are going to call her a half breed 

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

This is classic Dotard trying to take the spot light away from Project2025, JD's insane women without kids comments, and JD Vance fucking couches.

yup, bingo

11 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Obama is a good person. Flawed, but good

Thanks for taking my quip and turning it into a good point.  As a 50 year old member of GenX (meh), I was really enthusiastic about voting for Obama (twice), but I never saw him as a deity like so many of the Boomers, Silents, and "Greatest" generations saw Reagan.  That level of politician-worship is a good comparison.  I just don't think it is a single generational thing when it comes to Trump.  It's just shitty people across a lot of generations.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, dcbc said:

Thanks for taking my quip and turning it into a good point.  As a 50 year old member of GenX (meh), I was really enthusiastic about voting for Obama (twice), but I never saw him as a deity like so many of the Boomers, Silents, and "Greatest" generations saw Reagan.  That level of politician-worship is a good comparison.  I just don't think it is a single generational thing when it comes to Trump.  It's just shitty people across a lot of generations.

Gen X lost their shit after turning 50 and/or Covid. Trump is the first reactionary "celebrity-turned-politician of their adult lives that they, as an age group, broadly supported.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

I didn't say they should feel good lol. Just saying it's a little early to be discussing the idea of Trump winning as borderline inconceivable. 

If we look closely, it appears Trump may have reached his ceiling as he consistently hovers around 47% among likely voters. If after choreographing his convention, choosing his VP running mate and surviving an assassination attempt, he doesn’t even get a bump, the future does not look bright for him.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It's because Trump refuses to admit he ever misspeaks.  That means whatever non-sense he said has to become true.

How simple an opportunity for him to say he regrets making those comments and would like to turn a page and have a better relationship with minorities in this country. 

And he couldn’t have screwed the pooch any harder. He’s unable to apologize for anything. It is truly incredible to watch such narcissistic behavior play out over and over. He thinks it makes it him strong, but it just shows how truly weak he is. 

A man can say sorry to the people they have wronged. 

• Hook 'Em 8

I'm honestly happy they are leaning into this blatant racism, for a few reasons. Firstly, I don't think it helps them at all, but beyond that, it's going to pretty clearly answer the question of how far we have come, and it will also make a lot of people have to bare themselves. There won't be any hiding from their choice.

• Hook 'Em 7

24 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Stupid Loomer does not know that 1/16 colored is in fact colored in the great State of Alabama **

** Only if it counts against them, though.

• Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, heso said:

We can buy beer in gas stations here now!

More than one six-pack at a time? In Levittown I had to ritualistically buy one, then walk back a few steps to hand it to my wife, then I could go back to the counter and buy the second. No big deal, I thought it was kinda funny, which managed to get the clerk more pissed off at me.

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He's really doubling down on this.

Because he thinks this is a winning argument.  And there's no one to stop him.  By tomorrow, how many other elected GQP folks will be spreading the same thing?

Shit, Elon and others will be tweeting about this in due time.

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Gen X lost their shit after turning 50 and/or Covid. Trump is the first reactionary "celebrity-turned-politician of their adult lives that they, as an age group, broadly supported.

GenX also was the first to have political talk radio from early adulthood on.  I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh when I was in college because my roommate thought it was awesome.  It was different than any other mass media out there.  There was no natural resistance, other than education and basic common sense.  My roommate was all in. (Same roommate ended up calling the cops on me later, but that's a different story.)   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

All the other pics sure as shit are.  Like these.
12fd-trump_web10-superJumbo.jpg
5ee51e264dca68412e026c38?width=1200&format=jpeg
ORD3IUOHSOCEXKG67BEY2BT2CQ.jpg
Eat your fucking hat, pussy-ass bitch.  Just like your god-king, you're just another pussy-ass bitch.  Bitchmade, bitch-worshipping, doing all he can to try to convince himself that he's not a worthless piece of shit...and failing miserably at that exercise.
Eat a hat, or be gone.

Oh, you thought it was a real hat. I meant your mom’s pussy.
  • Fuck You 41

13 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

We're all waiting for it and the people will say "I don't support a racist but Biden wants to forgive student loans!!!!"

Also, polls are all these people have had for four years.  They're basically Aggy.  They've lost every election but they win all of the polls.  When the polls now start to go South, he'll come unglued.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, taking potshots at ABC today means he’s not debating her.  He was laying the groundwork for MAGA to understand why h won’t debate her with the ABC rants.

That and he will use Kamala missing this forum as some bullshit excuse not to debate her.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s kinda funny, of all the American Presidents, Trump’s ancestors are among the least American.   On some level he probably feels insecure about this and projects by race policing. 

Lol, you think he has that level of introspection. He's a walking Id. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1