2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Why would they all of a sudden not show up for the 3rd election?

Fingers crossed, but he’s more unhinged and overtly racist than he’s ever been, and now his vp pick is out there with he he man woman hater shit. But most of all he looks old, weak, and pathetic, exactly what they accused Biden of, and I can see maybe a few of them being unable to convince themselves anymore that he’s mega maga man and is really just a doddering sad old man. Kamala is bringing the energy and he can’t match it at his age and with his complete lack of intellect. All it takes is for a few to see it and maybe he finally drops to 40%. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but man, it has to be hard to lie to yourself to the current extreme.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 'stache said:

Fingers crossed, but he’s more unhinged and overtly racist than he’s ever been, and now his vp pick is out there with he he man woman hater shit. But most of all he looks old, weak, and pathetic, exactly what they accused Biden of, and I can see maybe a few of them being unable to convince themselves anymore that he’s mega maga man and is really just a doddering sad old man. All it takes is for a few to see it and maybe he finally drops to 40 %.

Okay.  Okay!  I can fap to this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Re Rittenhouse, can someone fill me in on where Trump is weak on 2A? Never heard him be even remotely in favor of gun control, at least since he stopped being a democrat (someone should look into that).

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, I'm willing to give Harris a chance to be a better presdient before I pronounce her inferior to Biden...but yeah, the guy is great. 

Absolutely. All I mean is that Biden is a better pick to be POTUS today and likely will be until Kamala gets her time in the "big"chair to show us who she is. It isn't going to be easy being a better POTUS than Biden -- and I'm extremely surprised to be saying this in 2024. Look, I would've voted for a used condom over Trump in '20. Biden was the nominee so he got my vote. But he's way surpassed my expectations of what he'd accomplish.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

ALso, bruh, you've been hacked. 

P3 at best.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Two weeks.

Beat me to it.

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fingers crossed, but he’s more unhinged and overtly racist than he’s ever been, and now his vp pick is out there with he he man woman hater shit. But most of all he looks old, weak, and pathetic, exactly what they accused Biden of, and I can see maybe a few of them being unable to convince themselves anymore that he’s mega maga man and is really just a doddering sad old man. Kamala is bringing the energy and he can’t match it at his age and with his complete lack of intellect. All it takes is for a few to see it and maybe he finally drops to 40%. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but man, it has to be hard to lie to yourself to the current extreme.

Trump is a much shittier candidate than he was in '20. I know people who voted "with their pocketbooks" in '20 who have no doubt been completely turned off by his criminal actions and his countless other misdeeds since leaving office in '20. Also, J6 came several months after they went to the polls. I have to think those things combined with an exciting, "young" opponent on the other side will equal a resounding blue victory in November. We must be vigilant because Trump and the hard-core believers are going to pull every trick in the book to unjustly take Kamala's win from her.

• Hook 'Em 2

Virtual voting started yesterday when the DNC emailed out the delegate voting forms

As of 3 minutes ago, Harris is 48 delegates from officially clinching the nomination, per the campaign on a call right now

• Hook 'Em 5

20 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Re Rittenhouse, can someone fill me in on where Trump is weak on 2A? Never heard him be even remotely in favor of gun control, at least since he stopped being a democrat (someone should look into that).

he’s never fired a gun in his life 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Had the SS shoot a kid out enjoying his 2A rights?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Remember that time, I think it was Kelly Anne Conway, went on 60 minutes with a huge binder that was supposedly "their healthcare plan"? But it wasn't. Just a bunch of random documents. I think that's the one where Trump got pissed and walked out of the interview.

Ah, good times.

Healthcare Nonsense.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

When you didn't prep for your speech, test or book report the night before:

"Crypto is a very interesting thing, very high level in certain ways, intellectually very high level," Trump said. "If we don't do it, China's going to do it. China's already doing it, and if we don't do it, other countries are going to do it, so we might as well be at the forefront. There are people in crypto that are very, very smart people who do love our country and they think it's good. Who knows, maybe we'll pay off our $35 trillion [national debt], hand them a crypto check, hand over a little Bitcoin, and wipe out our $35 trillion."

"It's already prominent, it's moving along," Trump added. "It's loosely regulated, that's one of the reasons it's moving along. It is a different form of a currency, it's going to end up benefiting the country, but if we shut it down like [president Joe] Biden's trying to shut it down – Biden doesn't have the intellect to shut it down. Can you image imagine this guy is telling you to shut something down like that? He has no idea what the hell it is."

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Because he doesn’t care about anything or understand anything there’s a concern that he would react to something before they could get to him and they’d have to live with it, e.g.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Well, he hasn't shot any school kids with an AR while wearing an American flag bandana, so he's a pussy, see?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I will get the links if you want me to do the work, however I am surprised you aren't aware of Trump [after one of the many mass shootings that have occurred... this particular one during his term in office...] saying "Whe we do, what we have to do is take the guns.   We have to take the guns first & then let the courts settle it.  We take the guns."

Trump is the ONLY sitting PotIS to have ☆EVER☆ said anything like that.   EVER.  Not any Presidential candidate has said such a thing, even as a non-candidate & it was dug up from an old clip out of Forget-Landia.

But the 🍊🤡 says it & then the Qcumbers go deaf, deaf / dumb / blind 🙉 🙊 🙈.

:Edit: @Bozo_Casanova beat me to it.

Edited by ROFL BOX
@bozo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

37 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

LOL. Kyle fucks around with MAGA and finds out.

I'll have something to say about this as soon as I can get out and shoot a video in my truck. 

Has anyone seen my Oakley's? 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

I will get the links if you want me to do the work, however I am surprised you aren't aware of Trump [after one of the many mass shootings that have occurred... this particular one during his term in office...] saying "Whe we do, what we have to do is take the guns.   We have to take the guns first & then let the courts settle it.  We take the guns."

Trump is the ONLY sitting PotIS to have ☆EVER☆ said anything like that.   EVER.  Not any Presidential candidate has said such a thing, even as a non-candidate & it was dug up from an old clip out of Forget-Landia.

But the 🍊🤡 says it & then the Qcumbers go deaf, deaf / dumb / blind 🙉 🙊 🙈.

:Edit: @Bozo_Casanova beat me to it.

Yup, and it was legitimately disturbing when he said it because it was another instance of him being perfectly willing to intentionally violate constitutional rights. I may not believe the 2nd amendment is anymore important than rights established in other amendments, but it is still a right. 

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'll have something to say about this as soon as I can get out and shoot a video in my truck. 

Has anyone seen my Oakley's? 

Chad Prather stole 'em in the name of freedoms.