2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

30 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Ignore the idiot- just watch the video.  Watch it closely, even multiple times (I stopped at 8).

Find a black person.  Any black person. I guess the 12-15 black props (Err, I mean people) behind the stage were the only ones who came to show their support?

Alright.  The exact same clown who posted the video above also posted this:

50% of the crowd is black.  Totally organic too.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Alright.  The exact same clown who posted the video above also posted this:

50% of the crowd is black.  Totally organic too.

Congratulations!  We’ve upgraded your seats!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Majority of military brass is against Trump.

I know but it seems like every maga moron military guy you see on RW “news” or social media is an lt col

Edited by Sawbonz
Autocorrect

39 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

She’s really digging in on this absurdity.  Loomer is seriously regarded.

What an absolutely bizarre thing to lie about. Nobody gives a single fuck about Trump's golf game. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So as of right now, Walz, Shapiro and Mark Kelly are scheduled to meet with Kamala in D.C. tomorrow for VP interviews.

Buttigieg met with Kamala yesterday I believe, and he was out fundraising for her in NH today. Pritzker had a Zoom with Kamala already. Pritzker's definitely out of the running, probably Pete as well. 

Haven't seen any updates yet regarding Beshear.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I recall an article in Military Times, it was a while back, the google machine might find it for you.

No disrespect, but "a while back" is what concerns me.  Shit has changed since "a while back".

11 hours ago, Pancho said:

It’s Kaitlin. She lets anyone just spew shit as long as she gets to ask questions in a certain tone to make herself feel better. 

When Stacey Abrams called her out live the other day, she got visibly angry. 

Post this video if you haven’t already please. Kaitlin Collins could have been so good. But she got the limelight and is playing to the ceo. 

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

No disrespect, but "a while back" is what concerns me.  Shit has changed since "a while back".

Well, it was well into his Presidency.  I'd be curious to hear why you think top brass might have shifted towards Trump in the meantime?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, it was well into his Presidency.  I'd be curious to hear why you think top brass might have shifted towards Trump in the meantime?

I don't, actually.  i'm looking for validation of my own hopes and dreams here.   I want every "sucker and loser" to support Harris.  

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yeah, I just saw that article. They clearly don't like each other.

I donated to Fetterman, but I'm starting to really wish he'd STFU.  I hope he gets primaried. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump is just getting lazy at this point.  Little Brian Kemp? That’s the best you got?  It’s like Lyin’ Kamala. Break out a new nickname every once in a while.  Trump is not so quiet quitting.

“Please clap”

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

All that to say, for decades-I've read and heard about the impact of faith on politics and vice-versa.  The de-evolution of Evangelism, the moderation of Catholicism, the silent majority of Protestantism, the politicization of the pulpit, and how that's bled over into our political ecosystem.  Mostly for the worse.  

But once again, we find ourselves in the part of the simulation where this is actually happening.  This time, it all matters.  The idolatry of Trump as God's Messenger v. People of True Faith from Black Churches to Vanilla Lutheranism.  All hands on deck, we can all go back to pretending we never discussed it over coffee and fellowship. 

I don’t mind it being discussed in church if it’s James Talarico doing the talking.

• Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Post this video if you haven’t already please. Kaitlin Collins could have been so good. But she got the limelight and is playing to the ceo. 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/youre-repeating-disinformation-stacey-abrams-cuts-off-cnns-kaitlan-collins-in-awkward-exchange-about-her-election-rhetoric/

I hadn't seen it either, but it was easy to find with a search of both their names. It was the first thing that came up. It's pretty amusing to watch the change in Abrams' facial expression when it becomes clear what Collins is asking, and then how Collins completely backpedals at the end. 

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Majority of military brass is against Trump.

If they are  officers (aka educated) they are against Trump, if they are uneducated but young its like 50/50 if they are NCOs or retired they are pro Trump.