2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, immamac said:

wait he thinks that they are letting them out of mental asylums? Like legitimately?

The evidence is clear that he has absolutely no idea what political asylum is.

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

What keeps me going some mornings is knowing that deep down, this man is absolutely miserable that these are the types of supporters he has while his opponent gets "Comics for Kamala."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I thought he just confused that topic I didn't know he thought that the immigrants were actually in some type of asylums LOL wow they should fry him over this for being a complete moron. 

You give him too much credit thinking he’s just confused. He truly believes this stuff he says, because he says it

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah Rex's rich friends are even MORE out on Surly now.

This is as disingenuous that your Israel thoughts, which isn’t even a little surprising. I said my friends that are NIL money givers would never route it through Surly. Why don’t you help Imma figure out why traffic is down. 

• Haha 1

Only 1 of the 4 Republican Presidents of my lifetime was/is of reasonably above average intelligence. That's their party at this point. The annoying part is that it took Trumpism for the college-educated population as a whole to realize it. Hence the ongoing shift. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

AND THERE ARE STILL SOME OF YOU WHO BELIEVE WE AREN'T IN A SIMULATION.  THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS REAL.

If you knew all about Adin Ross, which I as a terminally online person sadly do, this is the least surprising thing he's ever done.

e: This is about as dumb and bad a thing for Trump to do as having dinner with Nick Fuentes. Except this one is way more public.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 1

Nate Silver

1:45 p.m, Monday, August 5: Despite our projected economic index going negative today — which harms the incumbent party’s chances — Kamala Harris has gained more ground in out forecast after strong polling nationally and in Pennsylvania. Harris leads Donald Trump by 1.9 points in our national polling average, and has a 53 percent chance of winning the electoral college.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Nate Silver

1:45 p.m, Monday, August 5: Despite our projected economic index going negative today — which harms the incumbent party’s chances — Kamala Harris has gained more ground in out forecast after strong polling nationally and in Pennsylvania. Harris leads Donald Trump by 1.9 points in our national polling average, and has a 53 percent chance of winning the electoral college.

image.gif.622932094e0b20b23c1056eb734c0d12.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, immamac said:

I thought he just confused that topic I didn't know he thought that the immigrants were actually in some type of asylums LOL wow they should fry him over this for being a complete moron. 

Ah well nevertheless...

27 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

If you knew all about Adin Ross, which I as a terminally online person sadly do, this is the least surprising thing he's ever done.

e: This is about as dumb and bad a thing for Trump to do as having dinner with Nick Fuentes. Except this one is way more public.

Why is that? 

43 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Only 1 of the 4 Republican Presidents of my lifetime was/is of reasonably above average intelligence. That's their party at this point. The annoying part is that it took Trumpism for the college-educated population as a whole to realize it. Hence the ongoing shift. 

The college-educated population “as a whole” hasn’t realized, and it’s shocking. While the majority of his base, and certainly the most visible members, are comprised of ostensibly non-college educated folks, there is a mighty uncomfortable percentage of Trump voters that have college degrees. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/4/2024 at 8:28 AM, Bullneck said:

Our CEO loves Trump.  

The weird thing is he's pretty sharp and insightful about a lot of things, and more so than most of his division presidents.  It's a complete head scratcher.

Does he like money more than he likes minorities?

2 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Y’all are very generous of his ship running skills and providing a great experience. 

Then just fuck right off to texags with your soulmates. Most people wont notice, and even fewer will give a shit

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

That dork and his red tie/black suit.   Can see him dressing like that on Saturday night on the prowl for some Kougar Karen.

He strikes me more as residing in the  "having sex with women is gay" faction of the GQP

1 hour ago, sidis said:

i have to admit, while i try to not to be the cliche of "i don't know what you people are talking about, i have never heard of britney spears" bullshit, i had genuinely never heard of adin ross before today and now i know he sniffed andrew tate's chair while he was out of the room and and that he blew his fugitive escape plan out of romania.

and this guy has been anointed as some sort of taste-making influencer?

what the ever loving fuck?

Its the party of Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Randy Quaid, not Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and George Clooney. Losers for losers, they take what they can get. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Doubling down on toxic masculinity. Homie is on camera sniffing Andrew Tate’s farts. 

Yeah man, I read the thread like everyone else. Well, most of you people. 3 Putt never reads shit and posts tweets from 2 pages ago.

Anyway, I was assuming he'd give a little bit more info about the dumb kid, becuase he knows who he is and I have no clue. Toxic Mascuilinity maybe true, but it doesn't always move the needle. White Supremacist, like Fuentes, moves the needle. Was the kid involved in any controversies online, what is his repuation with the youngs, etc. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Then just fuck right off to texags with your soulmates. Most people wont notice, and even fewer will give a shit

lol. There’s a wide gulf between the weirdness here and the shitshow that is that site and anything to do with A&M. What a weird fucking comment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah man, I read the thread like everyone else. Well, most of you people. 3 Putt never reads shit and posts tweets from 2 pages ago.

Anyway, I was assuming he'd give a little bit more info about the dumb kid, becuase he knows who he is and I have no clue. Toxic Mascuilinity maybe true, but it doesn't always move the needle. White Supremacist, like Fuentes, moves the needle. Was the kid involved in any controversies online, what is his repuation with the youngs, etc. 

Hey now, sometimes it’s only 2 posts ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its the party of Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Randy Quaid, not Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and George Clooney. Losers for losers, they take what they can get.

This comment is so telling about what a twat you are. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Why is that? 

Adin Ross: From Andrew Tate to Platforming White Supremacists (rollingstone.com)

He started out as just a normal dumb guy that played NBA 2K on stream but he has had too many controversies to list here and they have gotten progressively worse and worse. He got permabanned for Twitch for showing off all the unmoderated hate speech that was going on in his Kick chat, plus being blatantly homophobic, transphobic etc. on his Twitch livestreams.

THE DEPARTURE FROM TWITCH only seemed to embolden Ross, who began harping on the phrase “there are only two genders,” a common transphobic dog-whistle. He took to interviewing right-wing extremists — at times trying to debate them, or acting shocked by their views, but largely failing to push back on their messaging. On a stream where he addressed the Twitch ban, Ross suggested to Niknam that Kick should bring aboard white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, who is banned from most mainstream social platforms for hate speech. He also wanted to invite Paul Miller, a.k.a. GypsyCrusader, a notorious neo-Nazi who advocates for race war and was convicted on multiple firearms offenses in 2021, to join the site. During that conversation, Ross also played a clip in which Miller uses the n-word while dressed as Hitler.

e: This is ostensibly a huge gift for any media outlet to rip Trump to shreds, like he got clapped for having dinner with Nick Fuentes. I don't know if they'll take it, but it's there for the plucking.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

This comment is so telling about what a twat you are. 

You're such an unbelievable pussy. How do you get this ass blasted about someone making fun of 3 complete losers that don't know or care who you are? It's hilarious when you constantly claim that you're not a GOP dickrider and then you act like a 10 year old when someone makes fun of the party in a way that hits home.

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Why is that? 

28 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Doubling down on toxic masculinity. Homie is on camera sniffing Andrew Tate’s farts. 

This won't matter one fucking bit. The Nick Fuentes dinner did nothing to hurt Trump's chances.

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This won't matter one fucking bit. The Nick Fuentes dinner did nothing to hurt Trump's chances.

It's one of the things that led to the GOP trying to get rid of Trump. It didn't work, because Ron DeSantis has the charisma and likeability of a kidney stone, but it was one of his bigger faux pas.

More importantly, it's a very easy thing to attack with campaign ads.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You're such an unbelievable pussy. How do you get this ass blasted about someone making fun of 3 complete losers that don't know or care who you are? It's hilarious when you constantly claim that you're not a GOP dickrider and then you act like a 10 year old when someone makes fun of the party in a way that hits home.

Well you never asked me why I said this. It should be obvious to non-douchers, but I forget my audience here. I’ll explain it to you.  Doucher:

Yeah, the GOP “celebrities” are not only D list, they're blowhards. But the Lib celebrities are giant cunts (except Beyoncé, she rocks). Regardless, who the fuck cares about what celebrities are on your team?  It’s such a “sick burn”. 

I’m voting for Kamala.  Free, free Palestine!

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

uh, so Reagan, HW Bush, GW Bush, and Trump... which is the above average intelligence one? HW? The Man who argued for fucking months with Murphy Brown in live debates on TV while his polling numbers fell like she was a real actual person that people cared about instead of a sitcom character? While everyone told him to cut it out because he was looking like a buffoon literally arguing with the TV? That's the above-average intelligence dude?

The guy who, while trying to win the youth vote in 1991, centered his re-election campaign on being Anti-Simpsons, during the absolute height of Bart-Mania, one of the biggest phenomenons in TV history? That's the smart dude?

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

uh, so Reagan, HW Bush, GW Bush, and Trump... which is the above average intelligence one? HW? The Man who argued for fucking months with Murphy Brown in live debates on TV while his polling numbers fell like she was a real actual person that people cared about instead of a sitcom character? While everyone told him to cut it out because he was looking like a buffoon literally arguing with the TV? That's the above-average intelligence dude?

Yes that one.  We don’t need to message board so hard we pretend take Yale grad head of cia ambassador to UN pilot President is dumb. 

Edited by BehoId, The Underminer!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Yes that one.  We don’t need to message board so hard we pretend take grad head of cia ambassador to UN pilot President is dumb. 

Sounds like a fucking moron to me, and america agreed.

It's also hilarious that you point to him being the head of the CIA as proof of his intelligence, when the CIA made so many fucking stupid, embarrassing mistakes. Remember his whole fucking stupid "I bought crack cocaine right outside the white house" comment in the 80s, ignoring it was sold by the fucking CIA to begin with. Bragging about the CIA selling crack, to CIA agents. Wow very smart dude there. Clearly he was a genius at the CIA.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed