2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Yale grad

Head of CIA

Ambassador to UN

Pilot

President

in phone speak. Congressman, VP, whatever else.  But then again he opposed Bart Simpson, so who knows. 

Well of course someone who graduated from Yale can't be an idiot

George-W-Bush.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Only 1 of the 4 Republican Presidents of my lifetime was/is of reasonably above average intelligence. That's their party at this point. The annoying part is that it took Trumpism for the college-educated population as a whole to realize it. Hence the ongoing shift. 

Bush isn't any smarter than I remember him, but the general population is definitely a whole lot dumber than I ever would have believed them to be 20 years ago. I think he's above average intelligence.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You can always tell what slant Fox News/Trump went with for the day, by sampling a few random right-winger posts on Twitter. So many morons talking about the stock market today, when they know nothing about it, and just days after being experts on XY chromosomes.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Adin Ross reputation is that he is dumb as shit. People watch him because they laugh at him because he's stupid

Why don't they watch the Billy Lucci podcast? 

Just now, WBT said:

siap, Nate Silver's model tipped the EC to Harris yesterday at 50.5%, up to 53.0% with today's update

And that was with meh economic news (stock market). But she had good national polls and a good PA poll 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So the only campaign for dotard this week is Montana? He's gotta be there to pick up some laundered money to haul back on his 757, right? It's impossible for him to lose Montana.

Even Trump kisses the Dutton ring

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So the only campaign for dotard this week is Montana? He's gotta be there to pick up some laundered money to haul back on his 757, right? It's impossible for him to lose Montana.

Unsure what his numbers were there the last 2 years but Montana has elected Democratic senators and governor so if the bloom is off his rose it’s not a slam dunk. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Unsure what his numbers were there the last 2 years but Montana has elected Democratic senators and governor so if the bloom is off his rose it’s not a slam dunk. 

Obama almost flipped it in 08. But that was a long time ago

IMG_2712.thumb.jpeg.dc2c6affaab5cd4a11516fa6351b0b01.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1