2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Her intro stump speech - this is the week to introduce both of them to the nation, as a team. I will imagine she will have more personalized ones after the DNC is done. 

Yeah, I get it. It’s just the whole ‘I know his type’ thing thats giving me tired head. At least change up the examples why you know he’s a piece of shit. 

I love even more than he taught social studies. Maybe he can teach some to Marge and the Handjob Queen and Tuberville 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Walz probably isn't much of a moisturizer type guy.

Grew up in north central Nebraska which is bad as it gets on the cold/windy to hot/windy spectrum with a few kind of nice but windy days in between

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I love even more than he taught social studies. Maybe he can teach some to Marge and the Handjob Queen and Tuberville 

He's a map guy too. Thread on it earlier today. He knows how to campaign at the grassroots level.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

14 minutes ago, Constant said:

Yeah, I get it. It’s just the whole ‘I know his type’ thing thats giving me tired head. At least change up the examples why you know he’s a piece of shit. 

It's like the morning radio, people only tune in occasionally, so it's repetitive for some time. I expect it'll get changed up from time to time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, yoladu said:

image.thumb.png.c73d1ef9fb733d49a3fab81b6d66de7f.png

^^^ i guess the big question is: is America buying/loving this vitriolic, hyperbolic bullshit anymore?

exhausting.

When I think West Coast vibe I think Tim Walz 🙄 

really really disappointed with Trump this cycle. Low energy. Not even putting minimal effort into his nicknames and insults 

• Haha 2