2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

This is your stupid cock-smoking obedience worshiping shit IRL

Somehow you DEI cocksmokes have decided that a Veep of an old white guy who pulls nazi ideas is democracy.

CLOWNS

Really glad you informed us all yesterday that Biden and Harris were single-handedly responsible for the global economy.  I needed to know who to thank for saving it today…

• Hook 'Em 1

Later y'all the S&P 500 will hit 6,000 in October which will prop up your princess DEI dumbshit

From there have fun with GFC 2.0 you earned it I am out.

Neg rep away and bookmark this thread.

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Really glad you informed us all yesterday that Biden and Harris were single-handedly responsible for the global economy.  I needed to know who to thank for saving it today…

Holy fuck bro you will see all time highs in mid October

Then BOHICA but until then learn to trade options.

• Fuck You 25

Just now, Pimphand said:

Later y'all the S&P 500 will hit 6,000 in October which will prop up your princess DEI dumbshit

My guy, there is a solar storm coming for you. Back to the basement you go. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You have to have the most flaccid micropeen on the planet

Again go get on your knees so the surly sheep can blow the aggy sheep

It's always this:

On 8/5/2024 at 5:36 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

“Everything bad that happens anywhere on the planet is the direct result of the local political party I oppose.”

ALSO

“Y’all need to stop being so gullible.”

Why are the ones so desperate to call others sheep so fucking dumb fuck gullible and shittily sourced?

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Holy fuck bro you will see all time highs in mid October

Then BOHICA but until then learn to trade options.

Byefelicia GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

This is your stupid cock-smoking obedience worshiping shit IRL

Somehow you DEI cocksmokes have decided that a Veep of an old white guy who pulls nazi ideas is democracy.

CLOWNS

You clearly don’t have the first clue what a nazi idea even is. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Spoiler

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

Published October 28, 1998

image.png.24193432edfdd056bfa4fa69ede1c3c5.png 

Pimphand

Look, I’m not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I’ve been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man’s man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn’t seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don’t recall the phrase, “Suck my cock” entering the conversation, and I don’t have a sign around my neck that reads, “Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock.”

I’ve got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I’ve got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he’s sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can’t they control their sexual urges? Aren’t there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who’ve come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I’m afraid he’s going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I’ve even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven’t actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can’t seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I’m just angry and sickened. But believe me, that’s enough. I don’t know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don’t want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I’ve tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn’t work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don’t take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I’m going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can’t get much more direct than that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

It's always this:

Why are the ones so desperate to call others sheep so fucking dumb fuck gullible and shittily sourced?

Because they’re sad, pathetic, and weird as fuck. It’s not hard to figure out why people like him always go to the micropeen insult, it’s like some strange insecurity, what could it be???? LOL

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Not Biden..... The stupid cock smoking presidential candidate picked a VP who is an old white man who has nazi turn in your neighbor goals.

Pay attention.

BTW I like Pancho the rest of you clowns.... NOT SO MUCH

Never go full aggy.

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Why is it impossible for y’all to talk like normal human beings?  

When talking to NPCs there is no point

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Because they’re sad, pathetic, and weird as fuck. It’s not hard to figure out why people like him always go to the micropeen insult, it’s like some strange insecurity, what could it be???? LOL

Man you are near @aggie08 level longhorn slave.... odd

• Fuck You 15

8 minutes ago, Constant said:

You clearly don’t have the first clue what a nazi idea even is. 

Bro you have your Ukranian virtue signal flag still up despite the fact that we get hyperinflation from bitchass congress proxy war.

Have fun BTW

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 17

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

It's going to be extra odd when I am sitting in a deer blind with my maga bil wearing that hat. He won't say shit because I am a fucking gun nut with all suppressed tools. That is the biggest mind fuck of them all. He only identifies with guns. Silly little dude. 

I am all about gun regulations. 90% of what I have should not be commercially available. Lfg. Take it away. Idgaf. I would rather kids in Uvalde were alive over mah rights. Regulate, monitor and make America great again.

Props! I'm guessing we were separated at birth. Whatever, I got over it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

Bro you have your Ukranian virtue signal flag still up despite the fact that we get hyperinflation from bitchass congress proxy war.

Have fun BTW

Soooo no, no you don’t. That’s okay. Type harder. Really press those buttons, it’ll help. 

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

CLOWN

You seem to be confused on which side are Nazis. Let me help you. Just vote for whatever side the gays are voting for.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Thatguy said:

You seem to be confused on which side are Nazis. Let me help you. Just vote for whatever side the gays are voting for.

No opening a call line to report your non compliant neighbors were in fact the nazis.....

You might want to learn the path next incarnation

• Fuck You 14

Just now, Pimphand said:

No opening a call line to report your non compliant neighbors were in fact the nazis.....

You might want to learn the path next incarnation

Now do reporting people trying to obtain abortions 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Have fun BTW

Why would giving our old military equipment to Ukraine cause inflation much less hyperinflation? And, even if we were printing money to give to Ukraine, the total amount we have given is such a small fraction of the total economy that it would be impossible for it to have any systemic effects. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah, there it is.  The "hidden" inflation shell game.  Well played, Vladimir.

When I underestimate the ability to be a Stockholm syndrome slave I am never disappointed

• Fuck You 14

26 minutes ago, 'stache said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Calling people DEI hires while worshiping a nepo baby whose emotional maturity is that of an actual baby. Maybe you’re just angry like the bitch boy you love so much from truth social. The next 90 days are gonna be glorious, have fun you beta bitch, keep slurping that mushroom, lol.

Bitch I think Trump sucks dicks

Difference is I'm telling you just how fucking horrible your shit is...

Pay attention and put the jump to conclusion mat away 

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Look out!  Solar flare!

Happiness in slavery...

• Fuck You 16

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, to be honest, I thought "the Augsburg Confession" was that thing where I told my wife I'd like to have a threesome with her and German foreign minister Annalena Baerbock, seen here responding to my sales pitch:

36609d4ab871d06a061455486f6e1b6c

When she finally opened her eyes 45 minutes later, where you still sitting there staring at her?

• Hook 'Em 2