2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This has been entertaining and all, but maybe examine your emotional maturity level if you still think sucking dick is the gravest insult you can pay someone. Assuming you're not 14 years old.

Naw brah you are an aggy they fuck sheep.  It all makes sense now.

Ironically when I got to UT I realized my gay friends were infinitely cooler than the rednecks I grew up with.

Hope that helps.....FYI you are still an obedience worshiping bitch so shove the quaccine up your ass

• Fuck You 18

7 minutes ago, sidis said:

lol, reading this interlude of delusional “red pill” pathology rooted in covid era antivax branded stupidity led to my recollection of one of my all time favorite videos that featured pimphand. 

This is right up there with the OG video with the psycho preacher guy. Such good shit for us metalheads. 

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

This is right up there with the OG video with the psycho preacher guy. Such good shit for us metalheads. 

If you didn't suck you would love some bullwinkle but apparently you suck

• Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, sidis said:

for what it’s worth, if anyone is struggling to recall a good analogue in French literature for this pimphand dipshit, first to mind would probably be monsieur homais from flaubert’s “madame bovary.”

Réessayez monsieur

• Fuck You 17

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

for what it’s worth, if anyone is struggling to recall a good analogue in French literature for this pimphand dipshit, first to mind would probably be monsieur homais from flaubert’s “madame bovary.”

image.gif.f8588cc5f3916a903bd8b0f57c8495cb.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Oh, so you can see my posts? why did you ignore my question about reimposing D-F risk retention vehicle requirements on clo managers?

That aggy would be very upset with you if he could read

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Take your own advice and stop coming to Surly to post Texags nonsense.

Nah I am here to tell you the level of dipshit you are.

If that is "texags nonsense" well then enjoy the fact that you are an even bigger scumbag than the ags you hate.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 18

Just now, gmr548 said:

That aggy would be very upset with you if he could read

My longhorn roommate became commanding officer of the Thunderbirds he lost his little brother on the bonfire so kindly so fuck yourself

• Fuck You 14

Can y'all imagine any straight man thinking that he's insulting a woman by implying she performs fellatio?   I'm sure that this loser's never gotten a blowjob in his entire life, but I've had quite a few, and I've always held the women that have performed the service in high esteem.  I don't think less of them after the act...I think more of them.   I've "loved" 4 women in my life (which has been quite lengthy...I'm actually celebrating a milestone birthday on this very day) and all of those ladies were quite skilled at blowjobs.   I celebrate each of them. 

BTW; you know who'd I'd wager hasn't "smoked a cock" in 20 years or so?  Yep.  Melania Trump. 

EDIT: except for Macron of course.  I'm sure she sucked that guy off.    Check out the fat cuck  in the ill-fitting tuxedo behind Macron.4d707ebb47d74ee8b36f0494724a1063.jpg?d=7

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Nah I am here to tell you the level of dipshit you are.

If that is "texags nonsense" well then enjoy the fact that you are an even bigger scumbag than the ags you hate.

13 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

My longhorn roommate became commanding officer of the Thunderbirds he lost his little brother on the bonfire so kindly so fuck yourself

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

You are telling on yourself, Galaxy Brain. If it walks like an aggy, talks like an aggy, thinks like an aggy...

I don't hate aggy. Y'all are weirdos but no reason to hate . It's not that serious. You are however doing an excellent job demonstrating why the rest of the world knows them primarily for stupidity.

I am sure you had a roommate at some point in life that went to Texas. You, however, very obviously did not.

Edited by gmr548
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

25 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Hope that helps.....FYI you are still an obedience worshiping bitch so shove the quaccine up your ass

Don't you find it odd that you and your ilk are the only people on the planet still regularly talking about COVID and vaccines? 

After years of you warning us that "once you give them [whoever 'them' is] power, they'll never give it back," they [checks notes] gave it all back, and things are pretty much back to normal among non-nutjob society.

Congrats, you proved how manly and free-thinking you are by not getting vaccinated. We're happy for you. The tens of thousands of dead bodies that accumulated post February 2021 (90+% of which were unvaccinated by choice) were pretty bad ass too.

But the rest of the world has moved the fuck on with our lives. Get over it or don't--no one gives a fuck--just try to shut the fuck up about it occasionally.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Poor @Acropora you are the new leader in the shitbox coward clubhouse

Awww, thanks, appreciate it. It's not often I get to watch a trainwreck in real time...

Was it walz?  Did he break you?  

240802-republicans-trump-vance-musk-johnson-harris-walz-weird-cs-3f1ed0.jpg.7fa20fd8c570d4fa99b98e8550455970.jpg

1000008959.thumb.png.f799e9190d05a0f9f9319d0fbc8c6a6a.png

Edited by Acropora
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

If you had half a brain y'all would construct an Iron Condor as we creep towards all time highs in October.

From there you would run Bear call options as we watch the death spiral unfold.

That would be what the pragmatic logical brain would do but then again y'all want to play identity politics so sugar is sugar salt is salt and because you didn't get off for eternity it ain't my fault ;+)

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 20

5 hours ago, Tuco said:

Sure, I get the intention. But Musk is also the guy who regularly gets pissy in earning calls, insults investors and causes the value of his company to drop.  He is not stable.  And Trump isn't great at not offending people.  

I think Musk is looking to build a political machine beyond Trump, beyond 2024.  He wants to use Trump, but if shit starts going sideways, he'll call Trump an idiot.  

If Trump says anything bad about Musk's businesses, and I can see Musk asking him about his support of EVs, Musk will flip out.  This is a guy that publicly told Disney to go fuck themselves after he got the sads about their advertising choices.

Both guys think they are always the smartest guy in the room, and I can see Musk trying to educate Trump on some finer point of one of his businesses, and Trump casually dismissing it as "whatever, nobody really cares" and Musk getting angry.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Trump says anything bad about Musk's businesses, and I can see Musk asking him about his support of EVs, Musk will flip out.  This is a guy that publicly told Disney to go fuck themselves after he got the sads about their advertising choices.

Both guys think they are always the smartest guy in the room, and I can see Musk trying to educate Trump on some finer point of one of his businesses, and Trump casually dismissing it as "whatever, nobody really cares" and Musk getting angry.

Musk abandoned EVs in his rathead, Tesla sales are plummeting, He singlehandedly built the toytruck, BYD is eating its lunch, and he has pivoted to (we are an self driving AI company!!!!!). Honestly it would not surprise me that once he reaches complete collapse that he will start railing against EVs.

• Haha 1

Damn I just saw the "If he can get off the couch and show up" and reaction. What a time to be alive. Bullying those fucks.

The olds will stick with Trump to the end but the edgelords are already bailing. Dems are getting big moments like Walz speech and Trump is giving them nothing. If he gets blown out in this election I think he's done and they will look for a new savior

• Hook 'Em 4

13 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Is it me or do you guys feel that the writers of 2024 are going to throw another curve ball that swings the pendulum back towards Trump and the republicans?! 

IDk. This good news stuff has got me worried. 

12 hours ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Of all the things in this simulation, the most unbelievable is the Democratic Party suddenly is making all the right moves?  WTF is this?

It's fucking weird too see the Democrats acting this competently.

On the other hand, it's leading Trump to some epic meltdowns and fuckups, as well as his going after Republicans he doesn't like (and their wives) that are only driving more people to the voting booth for the Dems, or at least depressing (R) turn out.  

12 hours ago, Thatguy said:

To me with all the weird moves Trump is making I think his whole play is just to cry foul on election night and try to destroy the democracy again.

And putting his civil war against other Republicans aside, his continuing claims that the vote will be rigged will also depress (R) turnout.

3 hours ago, sidis said:

I was thinking that somebody's Neuralink(tm) had some wires come loose.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's fucking weird too see the Democrats acting this competently.

On the other hand, it's leading Trump to some epic meltdowns and fuckups, as well as his going after Republicans he doesn't like (and their wives) that are only driving more people to the voting booth for the Dems, or at least depressing (R) turn out.  

And putting his civil war against other Republicans aside, his continuing claims that the vote will be rigged will also depress (R) turnout.

One can only hope. It is my dream to wake up the morning after to a 08 mollywhop. We have to put the fascist dog down to get the GOP to repudiate MAGA. It's the only way forward. Otherwise new heads will keep popping up in an effort to refine the vision. Full rebuke by the country and maybe they slither back into their caves.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 hours ago, yoladu said:

image.thumb.png.c73d1ef9fb733d49a3fab81b6d66de7f.png

^^^ i guess the big question is: is America buying/loving this vitriolic, hyperbolic bullshit anymore?

exhausting.

In what way is Tim Walz west coast? He's from Nebraska and is governor of Minnesota, a landlocked state in the middle of the country, lmao. Diaper Don's brain worms are turning over in his mashed potato brain.

• Hook 'Em 2