2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

8 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Not if the President wields SCOTUS granted immunity and determines that so much wealth in the hands of a South African spy is a threat to national security and signs an executive order to seize his assets to prevent attacks against the American people.

I mean at some point somebody is going to have to show the country how idiotic that ruling was. Make it the same executive order that declares SCOTUS itself a national security threat and jails the Justices. I really think I'd consider these two things after Election Day if I were Biden. You're not staying, you're old as fuck, eat some ice cream and go nuts.

I would rather he round up MAGA and put them on boats. 

7 hours ago, Pimphand said:

nah just here to treat the people like they treated the non compliant circa 2020-2022

Universe is a mirror..... good or bad

Somebody's feewings got hurt. It'll be ok big guy

• Haha 1

image.png.8f52fd42e7c5a9196b1223ca77d9a167.png

1. Okay, we're worried about the psuedo-Christians losing their fear and hate.

2. Good point. We don't want our school shooters and other white mass-murderers invading Mexico. Donald cares.

3. Hi, anti-science psuedo-Christians and other degenerates. Let's watch the children burn and starve, exspecially that Greta Thumberger.

4. Hey, that's my gig! Well, except I just keep the money.

• Hook 'Em 3

So I was reading the backstory on that fucking awesome 80's Kamala pic, and she said that was from when she had just joined her sorority. Apparently her sorority name was C³ meaning "Cool, calm, collected."

What a fucking badass.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 6

47 minutes ago, G650 said:

Dude John Cougar Uh Huh on vinyl. This guy can't get any cooler.

Rewiring stereo speakers for daughter, meanwhile trump slaps his kid for having on Yankees gear instead of a suit for Yankees game. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

If your whole plan is to stalk Harris/Walz on your own to show some sort of weird power, you may want to actual draw crowds.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Holy shit Kamala is smoking hot in that pic, goddamn. She owned the fucking 80s.

Every time I see that picture, the intro to Prince's Take me with You erupts in my head.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Do I just need a better gif search in the editor? Stop posting yarns. They don't work for anyone. 

This is the second time I’ve seen you espouse this. Yarns have always worked fine for me on any browser. Including the one above. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Pimphand said:

This is your stupid cock-smoking obedience worshiping shit IRL

Somehow you DEI cocksmokes have decided that a Veep of an old white guy who pulls nazi ideas is democracy.

CLOWNS

Once again my guy, this is a Wendy’s! 

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.8f52fd42e7c5a9196b1223ca77d9a167.png

1. Okay, we're worried about the psuedo-Christians losing their fear and hate.

2. Good point. We don't want our school shooters and other white mass-murderers invading Mexico. Donald cares.

3. Hi, anti-science psuedo-Christians and other degenerates. Let's watch the children burn and starve, exspecially that Greta Thumberger.

4. Hey, that's my gig! Well, except I just keep the money.

My favorite part is this guy, a former president, throws out the idea that a VP can check the President. That happened all the time during his presidency..

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

When did @Pimphand become Finance Bro?

Alwayshasbeen Reveal GIF - Alwayshasbeen Reveal - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

One post was enough. Yeah weird is the most apt descriptor for these folks

Nono, you're really missing his strict adherence to the lunacy. It adds something extra. Doubling, all the way to quintrupaling down. 

I really hope that idiot never raised children.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

Do I just need a better gif search in the editor? Stop posting yarns. They don't work for anyone. 

Yes, it sucks. I looked for 'splitter Monty Python' and only 2 gifs from life of brian came up, neither the correct one. Then tried 'splitter life brian' and it was almost entirely family guy gifs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Lots of policies discussed!

Sadly, people watch this shit and believe it.  Since Biden has immunity and can do anything for the good of the country, he really should send the FBI to shut down Fox News immediately.  Call it broadcasting hate speech.  Deport the Murdochs from this country while he is at it.  I want the country to tune into that channel and all they see is the below on their screen.

Off Air Smpte Color Bars Television: ภาพประกอบสต็อก 338567441 ...

• Hook 'Em 6

I am a little slow but realized the reason Trump has nothing in his bag is that he is too dumb/adhd/narcissistic to study or listen to a breakdown of his opponents.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, bluto said:

I am a little slow but realized the reason Trump has nothing in his bag is that he is too dumb/adhd/narcissistic to study or listen to a breakdown of his opponents.

I just think it's hard to attack a record of decency and progress that is needed. 

None of the stuff these people are passing is extreme it's all very moderate stuff that needed to happen and instead of "nothing" it was "something". 

There hasn't been a push for major reform from these people, there's been a push for something other than doing nothing. People have lost track of what a moderate is because Congress and largely government hasn't done shit in the last 8 years except power creep and invade personal privacy and personal freedom.