2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm like 90% certain "goblin" is just code for jew. 

so 'Jewblin'   then?  

What's funny to me is that there are people on this very site that believe shit like Copeland Ministries puts out there, and then turns around and laughs at Mormons and Scientologists for their 'weird' belief system.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Real fucking talk? There should be laws against holding partisan rallies at police stations. It should be law that police stations are *required* to disengage with political posturing. If the pigs want to burn their money shoveling it into Donald Trump's gaping asshole, do it at their own house, not the publicly funded building.

Probably doing it to avoid paying for being billed for security (The same reason they have rallies outside to avoid paying for being billed for a venue)

Edited by NWBuck
Updated for accuracy. They ain't paying for nothing...
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Going to be an exciting day when the RNC’s books get audited and we find out Lara Trump’s been funneling money to some offshore account. 

They’ll never hear about it inside their echo chamber bubble and if they do they’ll never admit they were conned. It’s the perfect grift

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

also, pretty sure its against the rules to wish death on people, even if its death via solar ray or lizard enslavement.

We aren’t people, though. We’re NPCs. Major Eric Harris vibes from that pseudoscience-loving shitstain. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Check out the insane energy at JD's next stop.....gonna be lit

Lol, "President Trump and I are very good friends".  If/when Trump loses and he blames it all on Vance, those resulting soundbites are going to be awesome to combine with "President Trump and I are very good friends".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Lol, "President Trump and I are very good friends".  If/when Trump loses and he blames it all on Vance, those resulting soundbites are going to be awesome to combine with "President Trump and I are very good friends".

“America’s Hitler” was a term of endearment, ‘cause we all love Hitler, right?

Audience: standing ovation  

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I appreciate your openness to Walz and embracing it. 

Here's the problem with Tim Miller and the Bulwark guys. They don't care about policy or making this country a better place for everyone. They have strong enough morals to denounce Trump, but honestly it kind of ends there. Also they are all Beltway people and can't sniff authenticity if it sat on their faces. 

Yeah, they are NeverTrumpers but once Trump is gone I could see them jumping back in the GOP machine. 

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Did he post it in the Yarns thread? If so, it’s okay.

And if it’s a Yarn about where you can or cannot buy a smashburger, those are wildcards and may be posted in any thread on any board. 

It's okay when South Austin does it.  When you're a celebrity, they let you do that.

13 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Yeah, they are NeverTrumpers but once Trump is gone I could see them jumping back in the GOP machine. 

Well being a never trumper I kind of see your point. However it is really a never maga situation.  Unfortunately may take awhile. Until then I will vote straight dem.  

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcbc said:

He'll be playing the part of Turtle on the casting couch.

I actually wasted brain cells on this earlier and concluded that even tho each main character has faults, they all have some redeeming qualities that JV has none of. Drama was the first thought because he’s a pathetic has been never was hanger on, but it’s not his fault his brother overshadowed him. Turtle liked being a hanger on, but then decided to make something of himself using all the connections he had, which at least shows some self awareness and ambition. E always tried to be a partner not a hanger on, but was still a hanger on so he’s probably closer to JV than the others, but he could pull some tail for a littler person and we know JD repulses woman/people in general.

He’s definitely not Vincent Chase.

Thank you for coming to my Entourage Ted Talk.

Edited by Covri
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Covri said:

I actually wasted brain cells on this earlier and concluded that even tho each main character has faults, they all have some redeeming qualities that JV has none of. Drama was the first thought because he’s a pathetic has been never was hanger on, but it’s not his fault his brother overshadowed him. Turtle liked being a hanger on, but then decided to make something of himself using all the connections he had, which at least shows some self awareness and ambition. E always tried to be a partner not a hanger on, but was still a hanger on so he’s probably closer to JV than the others, but he could pull some tail for a littler person and we know JD repulses woman/people in general.

Thank you for coming to me Entourage Ted Talk.

Senator, I watched Adrian Grenier. I knew Adrian Grenier. Adrian Grenier was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Adrian Grenier.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Bookman said:

That's all I want. I want to go back to never reading or posting in the Cloak Room again. 

Man I have never felt a post so much. I feel this in my bones. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

The problem with this kind of fuckery is the SCOTUS decision to grant absolute immunity to POTUS

I wish Biden would realize he’s still President and start doing all sorts of crazy shit against MAGA. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Covri said:

Thank you for coming to me Entourage Ted Talk.

The correct response to his comparing himself to anyone from Entourage is:

mQDGVA.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

YES! YES! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!

Now hit Vance with his own words on Trump. 

While this is of course good, it’s so annoying that we only can use it to convince like 10-15% of voters because literally 40% of this country doesn’t give a blue FUCK about reality. 

• Hook 'Em 3

IMG_4610.thumb.jpeg.1a78bf358860d0d3682b60c3b3eecc34.jpeg

Donating 16% of your net worth is impressive. Of course, she’d have to donate to a PAC. Individuals have a max level ($2600?) they can give to a campaign. Might be worth fact checking this one.

If Biles is that onboard, I would probably ask her to join a few of the rallies - bring out the suburban moms with kids.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's not a slam dunk.  The wind is in our sails now, but we're going to have to do the work:

- Registering people to vote

- knocking on doors 

- getting people to the polls

You heard coach.  We got 90 days to get the work done.

Finish what he said - "We'll sleep when we're dead."  Get shit done, and let's fucking go.  Run through the finish line, then keep running.  Win.  Crush Trump.  And then govern America by and for Americans.  Fucking.  DO IT.

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

also, pretty sure its against the rules to wish death on people, even if its death via solar ray or lizard enslavement.

What if "death by lizard enslavement" is a sexual fantasy of yours?

Asking for @atomheartbevo

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Uh, I'm sure as shit not donating 16% of my net worth to a political campaign. 

You can pry that $811 out of my cold, dead hands.

3 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Donating 16% of your net worth is impressive. Of course, she’d have to donate to a PAC. Individuals have a max level ($2600?) they can give to a campaign. Might be worth fact checking this one.

If Biles is that onboard, I would probably ask her to join a few of the rallies - bring out the suburban moms with kids.

I'd imagine she has made more than 4 million this Olympics alone. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This guy is a piece of shit.  Yeah, he's Trump's mouthpiece, but he would say these things even if he wasn't

It’s my (and every taxpayer’s) plane you entitled couch fucking shithead weirdo. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1