2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

So the media demanded Harris answer questions  about policy, she goes over to reporters yesterday to take questions and they all ask her about is Trump

Election 2020 Ok GIF by CBS News

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You know, I've always said that the Immaculate Contraception was my favorite contraception.  Maybe the best contraception of all time. 

Lets you give her the Franc-Ohhhh face worry-free, if you know what I mean.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Couch joke: spontaneous, silly, and funny

Horse cum joke: planned, pathetic, and gross

Yep, it was a grassroot meme that spread up

This appears to be coming straight from Trump's campaign via Jr

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"I have no idea how to answer the question you just asked, so I will ramble nonsense in an attempt to not alienate my base while also not committing myself to anything specific."

He gives this fucking answer to every question, and the lack of acknowledgement or pushback is infuriating after nearly a decade.

Amen.

image.png.38667841a4d5a8ce05d84ea026ead701.png

Amen to this, too. At least, the Dems are stepping up at last. I think the above paragraph is an excellent summation of what I'm seeing.

Sad > hopeful   reserved  > skillfully combative

image.png.bbd45a991e31136b93ef88642ca5b3f3.png

This boy needs a good cuffing.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The incels claiming they are going for RFK

Going to force Trump to redirect some attacks at RFK.  So there's that

And might continue to convince RFK to stay in.  Now he has Rogan and Tim Pool in his ear, offering support. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"I have no idea how to answer the question you just asked, so I will ramble nonsense in an attempt to not alienate my base while also not committing myself to anything specific."

He gives this fucking answer to every question, and the lack of acknowledgement or pushback is infuriating after nearly a decade.

Lawrence O'Donnell spent about 24 minutes last night castigating the difference in treatment Trump gets from the press versus the Harris campaign. And then showed her UAW remarks in full, as no network covered it live, even though they all covered Trump's "press conference." The UAW stuff is def worth a watch at least.

• Hook 'Em 9

18 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The incels claiming they are going for RFK are under the belief that hurts Harris; nothing more.

Is there any explaination for this line of thinking? It's obviously dumb, but has to have at least a dumb basis, right?

These juvenile "jokes" seem to me indicate that the core constituency of the Republican Party are self-hating closeted white gay males and the women who lie to themselves about their husbands being straight every day and subjecting themselves to deeply unsatisfying sex on a regular basis.

Both these men and women are becoming more and more hateful every day that passes where they see people dating and marrying whoever the fuck they want and being happy as a result.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

These juvenile "jokes" seem to me indicate that the core constituency of the Republican Party are self-hating closeted white gay males and the women who lie to themselves about their husbands being straight every day and subjecting themselves to deeply unsatisfying sex on a regular basis.

Both these men and women are becoming more and more hateful every day that passes where they see people dating and marrying whoever the fuck they want and being happy as a result.

also tells me the Russian bot farms aren’t pumping out the same amount of disinformation 

• Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

women who lie to themselves about their husbands being straight every day and subjecting themselves to deeply unsatisfying sex on a regular basis.

The bolded is true only if you define "regular basis" as maybe once a year.