2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Maybe be he had a heart attack on the plane...

Praying The Office GIF

Fuck no.  I want him to be perfectly healthy so there's no excuses when he gets his ass handed to him in November. I want him to watch Kamala get sworn in.  He can then fuck off and die any variety of ways.

I also don't want a last minute new GQP nominee that can swing momentum that direction.

Edited by CooterBrown
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Gross and weird, you say?

image.thumb.png.a7fdd102333a746dc7e10da278c977ab.png

image.thumb.png.6c1c17728cc247b508d594878f85e6c6.png

Don Jr is a  sick, sick human, and the human part is stretching it. His dad did an absolute sorry job of raising him. He's a spoiled, immature, rich kid that acts entitled.

Edited by Brandywine
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, dcbc said:

He'll declare it the worst thing to happen in aviation all day.

"It was an incredible descent, the likes of which the world has never seen before!!"

Truth: Karma heard him make up his little story about being in a helicopter crash and decided to have fun.

• Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's a positive story. 

Unlike this bullshit 

Screenshot_20240809-164554.png

I know I’m saying as a follow up the other side will find a dumbass former student to trash him. Like the Thayer Evans hit piece on OSU a while back where he found a couple of idiots who were booted from the team to make shit up and Evans ran with it because he had a bone to pick. I’d still pinch that fick stain on the face if I had the chance.

I asked chatgpt to compare Bozeman to Billings for trauma care. Just out of mild curiosity. 

Comparison Summary:

• Level of Care: Billings has two Level II Trauma Centers (Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare), offering higher-level trauma care compared to Bozeman’s Level III and IV centers. Level II centers can handle more complex trauma cases and provide a wider range of specialized services.
  • Scope and Resources: Billings’ trauma centers are larger and equipped with more extensive resources for managing severe trauma cases, including advanced surgical and critical care capabilities.
  • Specialization: Billings' facilities have more specialization in trauma care compared to Bozeman, which may result in more complex trauma cases being handled locally in Billings.
  •  
In summary, if you or someone you know requires advanced trauma care, Billings offers more specialized and comprehensive services due to its Level II Trauma Centers. Bozeman's facilities provide quality care but may transfer more severe cases to higher-level centers like those in Billings.

Panic attacks feel like heart attacks.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dcbc said:

He'll declare it the worst thing to happen in aviation all day.

Too soon.  

He did anger the Aviation Gods yesterday with his completely bullshit story about him and Willie Brown almost going down in a helicopter years ago in California.  

It was Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom and the flight landed without incident.  

$50 says when they fix the plane, he gets back on, and just waves to an empty Billings tarmac.  

"Uh, sir...we really need to get wheels-up if we're gonna make the quck flight to the rally venue."

-Hang on, I'm waving to all my adoring supporters over there.  They'll talk about my little stopover here for the rest of their lives.  Let's get some pictures.  Fantastic, they're all wearing matching MAGA gear as well."

"Sir, that's the ramp crew and mechanical team.  You're waving at the staff in their FBO issued uniforms." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm saying that they are not engaging in the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.  

I know that’s what you’re saying and the justification you gave is that Israel hasn’t killed all the Palestinians. Hitler didn’t kill all the Jews in Europe. Does that mean the Nazis weren’t engaged in genocide?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Just using the tweet above for the screenshot from Trump's PC yesterday. In all seriousness, I noticed he really looked different yesterday. More gaunt in the face, clear panic/paranoia in his eyes, his hair is looking a lot thinner/worse. Maybe it was just a bad day, but it looks like there's actually something going on. He probably has PTSD from getting shot at and everyone in his camp, including Trump, is ignoring it. 

I’m pretty sure I noticed some slight tremors of his mouth while he was talking. It was the first time I’ve seen that from him. He truly looked elderly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Just using the tweet above for the screenshot from Trump's PC yesterday. In all seriousness, I noticed he really looked different yesterday. More gaunt in the face, clear panic/paranoia in his eyes, his hair is looking a lot thinner/worse. Maybe it was just a bad day, but it looks like there's actually something going on. He probably has PTSD from getting shot at and everyone in his camp, including Trump, is ignoring it. 

I wish I had the money for someone to follow him around at every event and set off firecrackers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Fuck no.  I want him to be perfectly healthy so there's no excuses when he gets his ass handed to him in November.

Do not support

I want him to watch Kamala get sworn in.  He can then fuck off and die any variety of ways.

Support

I also don't want a last minute new GQP nominee that can swing momentum that direction.

200% Agree

I want him in slowly degrading ill health, not working on all cylinders, but refusing to step down and going forward with diminished mental capacity until the November bloodbath.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Take it to the appropriate thread discussing young, naive, morons like your son and his friends 

I decline your silly request.  It was a one off comment directly responding to a post, not a thread jack discussion on the merits of Gaza policy. 

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

Don Jr is a  sick, sick human, and the human part is stretching it. His dad did an absolute sorry job of raising him. He's a spoiled, immature, rich kid that acts entitled.

Imagine how Barron is going to turn out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Imagine how Barron is going to turn out. 

His dad is about to lose two consecutive presidential elections and three consecutive popular votes, and will go down as the worst human being this country has ever produced, so . . . .