2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 hours ago, bolverk said:

@Al_4_ISU

How's Walz being received in once-purple NE Iowa?

Hard to tell.  People have aggressively avoided talking politics this cycle and there are very few candidate signs up, period.

I don’t think he’s peeling any Trumpers, but Walz is exactly the kind of guy that would have swept Iowa 15 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Whoever is elected will represent the U.S. in opening and closing the 2028 Olympics in LA*

*Unless Trump wins, and then he will probably try to unilaterally move it to Florida or something stupid 

He would definitely try to make it all about him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Christmas is tremendous. Nobody does Christmas like we do. We have the biggest trees, the most beautiful lights, and, of course, the best presents—nobody gives better presents than we do. People said we couldn’t say “Merry Christmas” anymore, but guess what? We’re saying it louder than ever before! The economy? Through the roof—so many people buying gifts, it’s unbelievable. And the spirit? Incredible. We’ve brought Christmas back in a big way, folks. Everyone is talking about it. Believe me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

I know there are some people that love him, but Trump has got to be the most hated person in the history of this country.  People either love him or hate him and for every person that loves him, there are 3 that hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.  Not in Wichita Falls mind you, but across the US.
Even amongst Republicans.  People like Cruz may bend the knee, but they fucking hate hate hate him even if they’ve gauged it’s most politically advantageous to be on his good side publicly.  Your seeing some of them start to distance themselves.  I think if Trump’s campaign trajectory continues, you’ll see some them start drawing the long knives soon enough.

Im looking forward to seeing this explored in Lin Manuel Miranda’s next production “Trump: The Musical.”

100% of the people who hate him really hate him.  75% of the people who love him actually hate him.  You think Melania, or Don Jr., or Ted Cruz, or Lindsey Graham, or fucking ANYONE who truly knows him really loves that piece of shit?  No.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Wondering if turnip got pulled from the campaign trail because a.) his dementia is getting worse or 2.) because some folks are about to jump ship.

They are really trying with the AI photo thing at Kamala’s rallies but the TikTok gen is eating them alive. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Im looking forward to seeing this explored in Lin Manuel Miranda’s next production “Trump: The Musical.”

Donald Make America Great Again
My name is Donald Make America Great Again
And there's a million lies and grifts I haven't done
But just you wait, just you wait...

• Hook 'Em 1

Vivek knows turnip is going to lose and is trying to position himself for the future of the party. I think he’s starting to understand (or he’s possibly been told by radical R donors) that after turnip loses, there will be a battle for the head of the R party that will try to go back to normal so they can win shit and Ramaswam is trying to be that guy

image.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

When Trumps and MAGA lash out at Vivek it will be exactly what that little weasel deserves.

Again, all those people in the media who came out to call for Biden to step down have to do the same thing now. You can't base someone needing to drop out on if they're actually not a fucking shitbag. It's a bullshit double standard to say Biden needs to drop out when Trumps is doing just as poorly with his mental state. Grow a fucking spine. 

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Vivek knows turnip is going to lose and is trying to position himself for the future of the party. I think he’s starting to understand (or he’s possibly been told by radical R donors) that after turnip loses, there will be a battle for the head of the R party that will try to go back to normal so they can win shit and Ramaswam is trying to be that guy

image.png

Vivek is about to get a nickname from Trump.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Let me tell you something people. Kamala Harris, she wants to take away your ability to order ice cream. Can you believe that? Ice cream! And it gets worse. She wants to ban sprinkles. Yes, sprinkles! The little things that make ice cream great, she wants to ban them. It’s the worst idea you’ve ever heard. Unbelievable! This is an absolute disaster. It's the worst thing you’ve ever heard. She’s out of control, folks. Totally out of control.

My good friend Melba on Facebook told me that the only flavor we will be allowed is chocolate!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

When Trumps and MAGA lash out at Vivek it will be exactly what that little weasel deserves.

Again, all those people in the media who came out to call for Biden to step down have to do the same thing now. You can't base someone needing to drop out on if they're actually not a fucking shitbag. It's a bullshit double standard to say Biden needs to drop out when Trumps is doing just as poorly with his mental state. Grow a fucking spine. 

The media has a LOT of content to fill the space with and people like the easy button.  Trump has been that easy button for them so I wouldn't count on it changing.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pancho said:

image.png

the blood bath after trump passes will very fun to watch ..

et-tu-brute-beware-the-ides-of-march.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Vivek is about to get a nickname from Trump.  

If it had been a good double post I’d have left it.  Oh well, I may have to tell my Indian pirate story in honor of Vivek and Usha.  There was a famous Indian pirate who was known as an incredible courageous fighter.  Whenever there was a boarding action, he’d tell his mate to bring him his red pants.  Why red?  So his men wouldn’t see his blood if he got injured.

One day the SS Vivek got into battle with an American ship, and when it was time for boarding, the captain said, Bring me my brown pants!

The name of that captain? Shiva me Timbers.

Edited by Hefeweizen
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The 2 biggest narcissistic dumbfucks on the planet having an unscripted conversation tomorrow night.

Unscripted? Oh boy. It’s just gonna devolve into conspiracy theories. The Harris/Walz campaign is probably pissing themselves laughing at all the new material 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

Him becoming turnip is just so good.  I really hope someone works turnips into the stump speech here.  The couch fucker is perfect already, I’m ready for angry turnips.

Turnip, for what?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I agree with the guy who said MTG will inherit the Maga ashes. She's the loudest and the stupidest. 

I bet they try to go all in on RFK first though and it backfires in an embarrassing, hilarious fashion

Old Margie will be the last one standing 

What’s preventing the GOP from trying to steal the Dems playbook?  Anything more legitimate than Trump’s ego?  I’m talking about:
Trump drops out w/the promise of a pardon should Vance win
Vance ascends to be the nominee for President
Nikki Haley is picked to be VP
Trump becomes Vance/Haley’s biggest cheerleader.

That's not how cults work.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1