2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You'll have to explain that to me then. He comes in here seeking attention and everyone gladly gives it to him. Just like Rex Kramer. Just ignore or laugh at them and move on. You're trying to throw water on a grease fire. 

It was just a silly quip, since a pejorative for Hispanics is greaser. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 6th Street said:

Having Kari Lake down ballot is a huge downside for Trump in AZ and likely enough to swing it to Harris. 

This is also how I feel about Robinson in NC. That same poll showing a tied presidential race has Robinson down 46-36

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It was just a silly quip, since a pejorative for Hispanics is greaser. 

I thought greasers were Italians, and Hispanics were beaners.  

We really need to align our pejoratives.

• Haha 3

Man that post about Trump losing and immediately going for the candidacy in 2028 is the best case scenario that Dems could ever have. You get a back-to-back loser 82-year-old Trump who either gets to be the candidate for the 4th time in a row and a loser for the 3rd time in a row or he rips the party into pieces. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I’m not worried about NH. We have some polling that she’s at or ahead of Biden’s 2020 margin. Even Hillary won NH

But a quick stop is not hard to do 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 6

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I thought greasers were Italians, and Hispanics were beaners.  

We really need to align our pejoratives.

I’m not about to internet search it but I thought it was initially specific to the Puerto Rican culture when they put lots of product in their hair, and scope creeped to all Latin/hispanic.  Same reason as it was used against Italians, but different generations. 

anywho

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m not about to internet search it but I thought it was initially specific to the Puerto Rican culture when they put lots of product in their hair, and scope creeped to all Latin/hispanic.  Same reason as it was used against Italians, but different generations. 

anywho

I think it's your bedtime, Duck. 

😁

25 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean, it’s one thing to think Georgia could flip back. Still could - def was going to if  Biden was still in the race. But uh, the GOP has only won PA once since 1992. And that was because America got Hillary’d

Same with Michigan 

Yeah, both Michigan and PA had Dem governors and two Dem Senators and they voted Dem in 2020.  They're not voting Trump.

Harris wins GA and it'll be by a wider margin than people think.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is their concern dude.  Hence why our state government shits all over Harris county and tries to disenfranchise them (along with DFW, but more so Houston).  I'm sure they gave up on Travis decades ago.

Hell, Paxton has straight up said he kept Harris County from flipping Texas in 2020. This state is a lot closer to purple or even blue than people realize and certainly a lot closer than it feels with the idiots we keep electing.

Edited by ultimaton
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Lol at Trump losing Georgia & PA. You knew trump was in trouble in 2020 because he truly barely won several Great Lake states in 2016. Regression to the mean. The same logic applies for the dems this time. 

Game, blouses

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

A couple off-the-radar states here that I think I might lighten the shading on:

New Hampshire: The Democrat usually wins New Hampshire, but it's typically by a pretty narrow margin.  It's always a lot closer than people give it credit for.  And in this election, I have some concern that Harris not going through the primary and doing the usual New Hampshire retail-politics thing back in January may be to her detriment.  It might behoove her to just take a day and stop in at a bunch of diners around Manchester and Nashua to have the local television networks show you checking that box.

Alaska: Alaska is in play.  Only one of its three statewide federal officials is a Republican.  And the Native American population, which is huge, is becoming more politically active and more reliably Democratic.  This is one of those rare times when a rally might have an electoral impact--just fly up to Anchorage one day, have a rally at the airport, and fly overnight to get back.  Making that effort could be worth a couple points, and a couple points might be all you need to flip that state.

I don't disagree with showing them some love but send Walz instead.  He would kill it in those states.

NH?  He'd fit right in there. 

Best as I can tell the Native Americans in MN respect him and after all, his moving up is the reason why MN will have the first Native American gov ever.

15 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Him becoming turnip is just so good.  I really hope someone works turnips into the stump speech here.  The couch fucker is perfect already, I’m ready for angry turnips.

Does everybody remember The Turnip and Mr. Couch show?  It had a limited release due to the main character committing fraud and rape.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Anyone know of this is right? If so, could be a good point for the purity test types.

image.thumb.png.91b8b70e0175240ab9439615169e4793.png

It was and remains one of my favorite things she did. I hate how much they tried to diminish her as a cop 

51 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

What does he owe these cities money for?

We also reached out to the other 11 cities on the CPI named as still being owed money, these cities are:

1. Tucson, Arizona
  2. Mesa, Arizona
  3. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  4. Spokane, Washington
  5. Eau Claire, Wisconsin
  6. Billings, Montana
  7. Erie, Pennsylvania
  8. Lebanon, Ohio
  9. Green Bay, Wisconsin
  10. Burlington, Vermont
  11. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Two responded. The police chief in Billings told KFOX14 Trump owes the city $45,900 for his 2018 visit.

City officials in Green Bay sent an invoice showing he owes $9,380 for his 2016 rally but was in the city just this year in March and the city is still waiting for the more than $33,000 payment for that visit.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/trumps-campaign-still-owes-el-paso-over-500k-for-2019-rally-other-cities-also-unpaid

“It’s usually a pretty all-hands-on-deck situation,” says Billings Police Department Public Information Officer Lt. Matt Lennick. “We work closely with the Secret Service and usually have to bring in extra staff, because at the same time we still have to monitor our calls for service and respond to calls within the city. It’s pretty extensive for our department and costly because of the amount of overtime and things like that.” 

That cost can quickly add up, and for many municipalities it’s often impossible to predict ahead of time what that cost will be. As Billings Police Chief St. John told the Billings Gazette in 2018 in preparation for Trump’s rally in Billings, “We won’t have any idea of the cost (of Trump’s visit) until we get the final bill.” 

https://dailymontanan.com/2024/08/08/when-trump-comes-to-town-he-brings-excitement-leaves-unpaid-bills/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

27 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I can't keep up. Has this been posted?

It’s the same Epstein plane but MAGA is gonna ignore that and rave about how Trump got such a great deal on the plane.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.thumb.png.098eccf4cde824cf1318d89cd31f55de.pngHere you go, I'll give you

Here ya go dipshit....I'm not conceding Pennyslvania to Trump a state only won by republicans 1 time in 8 elections or something like that.

So even with NC and Georgia it's a democratic win.

even losing NV and AZ are ok as long as Harris sweeps the great lakes and omaha. 

1 hour ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

I've never really thought about how many electoral votes Texas has given that we are hopelessly disengaged and systemically programmed as a party to believe voting D at a state-wide level is hopeless here, but damn we have 40 EVs!  Those fuckers will never win the presidency ever again if we flip.

When I first voted, as a UT freshman (for McGovern/contra Nixon), I think Texas had 28 EV’s.  Too many assholes have moved there, apparently.   This just couldn’t be home grown Nazi shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

Paraphrasing her from years ago “we need to get away from the ‘soft on crime’ or ‘tough on crime’ mindsets. We need to be ‘smart on crime.” The Vox piece talks about how, being the daughter of a scientist, she had reams of data why she favored certain policies. But, it was still a political atmosphere where using the “top cop” mantle was advantageous, and she leaned into it. So there is some political rhetoric which hasn’t aged that well. But I am not hearing anything from the left that indicates anyone is actually that worried about it. It’s almost exclusively Republicans looking for divisions.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nbmishoid said:

When I first voted, as a UT freshman (for McGovern/contra Nixon), I think Texas had 28 EV’s.  Too many assholes have moved there, apparently.   This just couldn’t be home grown Nazi shit.

And our leaders refuse to increase the number of representatives and therefore electoral votes to accurately reflect the number of citizens. Texas should have many more electoral votes along with other large states.

Looking back, Obama should have used the Dems majority in 2009-10 to push through an improved apportionment law for House seats. This would have removed the smaller states' power in terms of equalizing. It wouldn't have necessarily just helped Dems but made the system more fair.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Goredho said:

I know there are some people that love him, but Trump has got to be the most hated person in the history of this country.  People either love him or hate him and for every person that loves him, there are 3 that hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.  Not in Wichita Falls mind you, but across the US.
Even amongst Republicans.  People like Cruz may bend the knee, but they fucking hate hate hate him even if they’ve gauged it’s most politically advantageous to be on his good side publicly.  Your seeing some of them start to distance themselves.  I think if Trump’s campaign trajectory continues, you’ll see some them start drawing the long knives soon enough.

Im looking forward to seeing this explored in Lin Manuel Miranda’s next production “Trump: The Musical.”

When they turn, it’ll be an event that would make Julius Caesar say what the fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

We also reached out to the other 11 cities on the CPI named as still being owed money, these cities are:

1. Tucson, Arizona
  2. Mesa, Arizona
  4. Spokane, Washington
  5. Eau Claire, Wisconsin
  6. Billings, Montana
  7. Erie, Pennsylvania
  8. Lebanon, Ohio
  9. Green Bay, Wisconsin
  10. Burlington, Vermont

Two responded. The police chief in Billings told KFOX14 Trump owes the city $45,900 for his 2018 visit.

City officials in Green Bay sent an invoice showing he owes $9,380 for his 2016 rally but was in the city just this year in March and the city is still waiting for the more than $33,000 payment for that visit.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/trumps-campaign-still-owes-el-paso-over-500k-for-2019-rally-other-cities-also-unpaid

“It’s usually a pretty all-hands-on-deck situation,” says Billings Police Department Public Information Officer Lt. Matt Lennick. “We work closely with the Secret Service and usually have to bring in extra staff, because at the same time we still have to monitor our calls for service and respond to calls within the city. It’s pretty extensive for our department and costly because of the amount of overtime and things like that.” 

That cost can quickly add up, and for many municipalities it’s often impossible to predict ahead of time what that cost will be. As Billings Police Chief St. John told the Billings Gazette in 2018 in preparation for Trump’s rally in Billings, “We won’t have any idea of the cost (of Trump’s visit) until we get the final bill.” 

https://dailymontanan.com/2024/08/08/when-trump-comes-to-town-he-brings-excitement-leaves-unpaid-bills/

Big men, strong men, right out of Central Casting wearing those uniforms. The men came to me, strong men wearing uniforms with tears in their eyes. These men, right out of Central Casting come up to me and said "Please, Sir" tears streaming down their strong faces, "Please, Sir... won't you pay your fucking bill?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm going to need help with this one. I know that he's doing everything he can to personally benefit as much as possible from campaign fundraising, but their reported funds are well into nine figures, and it seems his personal enrichment would be less from reported fundraising and more from Egypt, Russia, and other ways that aren't part of public records. If these bills were really a problem, it seems they could pay them pretty easily out of official campaign funds, or if other cities are using this to say no, prepay those cities for the rest of this cycle. The fact that Vance is on the trail confirms this in my mind, because wouldn't this be an issue for his appearances too?

I think Trump's lack of campaigning is more about him being a fat unhealthy dementia riddled old fuck whose mental health is reeling after thinking he had a slam dunk and is now getting his ass spanked by a Black woman while his VP pick is being roasted nonstop and appears to be disliked even by many republicans. He also knows that his crowds have not been anywhere close to as big as Kamala's, and that appears to be some type of OCD topic for him and he'd rather rage tweet (truth whatever) from the shitter with bs about ai and actors to maintain the appearance of popularity. I don't think his ego can handle any more small crowds with the media constantly making comparisons to Harris/Walz's packed houses. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It's odd that her history on this type of stuff is being used as a negative by MAGA.

"She's weak on crime and also was an overzealous prosecutor." 

Welcome to today's gop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

He’s not stupid. He’s going to announce he’s a 2028 candidate 5 seconds after Kamala is inaugurated. 

He doesn't have immunity due to running a campaign.

I am planning to watch with anticipation how the GOP handles kicking Trump to the side without alienating MAGA. I can't imagine they will enthusiastically entertain a Trump run when he's 82. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

Having Kari Lake down ballot is a huge downside for Trump in AZ and likely enough to swing it to Harris. 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

This is also how I feel about Robinson in NC. That same poll showing a tied presidential race has Robinson down 46-36

This is where Trump's narcissism comes into play. If he embraced standard GOP candidates that didn't kiss his ass, he would have an easier path to winning. Instead he endorses nuts like Kari Lake and tells popular GOP politicians like Kemp to f themselves. I'm so glad that we can count on Trump being Trump.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don't know if anybody is paying attention to this, but Harris picked up an important and unusual quasi endorsement over the weekend.  Dwight McKissic, pastor of Cornerstone Baptist, is a big deal, and announced yesterday that he is supporting Kamala Harris, with context. The comments were about what you would expect, and he offered an extended commentary. Unlike so many others, the people who need to see this will see it and read it in full. 

Both of these tweets are worth reading in full will copy and paste for those who cannot access the site. 

I’ve never publicly or in my pulpit endorsed a presidential nominee, in my 40yr tenure, at the church I currently pastor and planted. I still don’t plan to endorse a candidate in my pulpit which actually violates our policy as a church on political endorsements. Matter of fact Mike Huckabee preached for me the year he ran for president, but there was no mention made of his candidacy. I attended college with Mike, and we pastored different churches when he lived and pastored in my hometown, Pine Bluff, Arkansas. At a North Dallas hotel, I stood besides Jimmy Draper, Robert Morris, Jack Ghrahm & others to publicly endorse Huckabee as a private citizen. Note, we were not in a church or church pulpit. As a private citizen, and because the stakes are so high, there’s too much at risk for me to be silent in this election. I appreciate the counsel and caution to remain neutral publicly & to withdraw from participating even as a private citizen, from the Evangelicals for Harris movement. I can’t remain silent though. In addition to being the highest qualified in my judgment, I was raised by a mother who taught me. to never surrender your voice to others out of fear, or being in the minority. My home church taught me, God plus one is a majority, actually The Sovereign God alone is a majority. I was taught the theology, If God is for you, he’s more than the world against you. I was taught, if you know you’re right, you don’t need an army to stand with you. When Governor Rick Perry worshipped at our church, and also spoke for a teacher appreciation/back to school celebration at my church, not one SBC/evangelical cautioned or counseled me to be silent or neutral, or distance myself. When I stood by George W. Bush to help pass a constitutional ban on same sex marriage in Texas, no SBC/evangelical counseled or encouraged me to distance myself from George W. Bush. I toured Texas speaking to the 8 largest cities in Texas, with Governor Perry at each stop, preaching the message, “Are Gay Rights and Civil Rights, Parallel?”. I faced backlash and criticism from certain segments of the Black community, but never from the White evangelical community. I even spoke admirably, and appreciatively regarding the candidacy of Sarah Palin. Again, absolutely no evangelical cautions or counsel was given…only a segment of Black rejection, and backlash. Now, that I see merit and value as a private citizen to reach the conviction and conclusion that Kamala Harris is far better qualified, and consequently be a better president, White evangelicals, and a handful of Blacks are screaming I shouldn’t do this. My mother raised me to be much stronger than this. Just like I dismissed Black pressure to distance myself from, or not speak approvingly of Huckabee, Perry, Bush, Palin, & Daddy Bush….I’m not going to succumb to the pressure to distance myself from Evangelicals for Harris. For my mother, who lived in a season where the glass ceiling was impossible to break through, particularly for Black women. And for my God, who may have chosen this election and Kamala Harris to symbolically & representatively receive the recompense & reward for all women of all colors of all political parties, to break the glass ceiling before the whole world, I feel compelled as a citizen(not as a pastor) to publicly support Madam Vice President, Kamala Harris, particularly when I see the alternative as extremely detrimental to the best interests, and goal towards “one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.”

·
Views
The late Rev. E. V. Hill of Los Angeles, California, was a staunch unapologetic conservative Republican. The first time Jesse Jackson ran for president many of us were shocked beyond measure, because Pastor Hill endorsed Jesse Jackson for president in the primary. I will never forget his public explanation as to why he endorsed Rev. Jackson: “I’m supporting Jesse for the same reasons the Jews support Israel.” Although Dr. Hill was a role model for me in many ways, as well as the late Dr. J. H. Jackson who was president of the National Baptist Convention for 29 years(unprecedented)—Hill & Jackson were loud, proud, and convictional Republicans who’ve inspired me—I can honestly say my endorsement of Kamala Harris as a private citizen and as a Kingdom-citizen(not as a pastor)—is not related to her race or gender. I endorse Kamala Harris because if my choice is to choose between the cumulative governance experience between Harris and Trump, Harris wins, hands down. If I have to choose between one who embrace the January 6 rioters, and who promises to pardon them if reelected…vs…one who sees January 6 as the most dangerous threat to our democracy we’ve ever experienced in American history…I will choose Harris who recognizes January 6 for what it was, an attack on American democracy, an attempted coup. If I have choose the one who I believe will best honor and respect the constitution, as opposed to one whose proven how loosely he holds the constitution, based on history, I choose Harris. I could go on & on. The fact that I believe Harris will break that glass ceiling for the first time in American history opening doors & giving hope and inspiration to millions of young girls and adult women is a bonus. Harris being a female alone, and Black, are not in no wise valid reasons to vote for her over Donald Trump. Because she has more sense, more education, more experience, more respect for the constitution, and has the capacity to bring America together as one nation(while we all hold to our convictions and political opinions) under God…in ways Trump could never do, or desires to do…I choose to endorse Harris. Her rallies look more like America than Trump’s rallies. This election is more about our future than our past. Like Dr. E. V. Hill, I’ll never compromise my biblical convictions, positions, or values. But, I recognize when a particular candidate has a particular appeal to unify and provide a particular kind of leadership that will lead to a better America. I’ll maintain my prophetic voice to speak truth to power, even to Madam Vice President Kamala Harris where she’s wrong. I disagree with her at critical points. But I’m convinced she won’t be insulting, insensitive, demeaning, disrespectful, and ridicule people(persons) in the way Trump does. And that’s important to me. She will not offer immunity to police on the heels of a clearly unjustified murder of an innocent, unarmed Black woman as Trump did. And that’s important to me. Kamala Harris is simply a better choice by far for president if it’s important to you that the dignity, respect, and the image of God must be respected relative to all people. Unfortunately, both parties & candidates are woefully lacking and way off base, and out of the will of God by their unwillingness to stand for marriage exclusively between a man and woman, and the protection of innocent, unborn life in the womb. My calling is to speak truth to both parties and candidates. As a Kingdom-citizen, I represent God’s interest first and foremost, above either party or candidate. That’s why my party affiliation is with neither the Republicans or Democrats. I’m a Kingdom Independent.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1. Tucson, Arizona
  2. Mesa, Arizona
  4. Spokane, Washington
  5. Eau Claire, Wisconsin
  6. Billings, Montana
  7. Erie, Pennsylvania
  8. Lebanon, Ohio
  9. Green Bay, Wisconsin
  10. Burlington, Vermont

Holy shit at those costs. This is just runway government at work. Serves those liberal commie bastards right for not controlling their wasteful spending and gouging the man who is trying to save this country. I wouldn’t pay those fuckers either. I mean, that’s just good business.
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I am planning to watch with anticipation how the GOP handles kicking Trump to the side without alienating MAGA. I can't imagine they will enthusiastically entertain a Trump run when he's 82. 

I, for one, would appreciate an 82 year old Trump on the GOP ticket in 2028 vs an incumbent and her VP who are about mid 60s. Because that will be 4 more years of MAGA ostracizing it's moderates and destroying what was the GOP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Read the financial disclosures from Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel  Alito - POLITICO

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 6

26 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

Exhibits a) Cruz, Raphael “Ted” and b) Goeb, Daniel Patrick 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Team turnip going with a $30 million dollar ad buy starting today in Georgia and North Carolina per CNN.

I would suspect those were states they didn’t want to have to defend. 

They aren’t defending GA, they’re trying to take it back.

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think Trump's lack of campaigning is more about him being a fat unhealthy dementia riddled old fuck whose mental health is reeling after thinking he had a slam dunk and is now getting his ass spanked by a Black woman while his VP pick is being roasted nonstop and appears to be disliked even by many republicans. He also knows that his crowds have not been anywhere close to as big as Kamala's, and that appears to be some type of OCD topic for him and he'd rather rage tweet (truth whatever) from the shitter with bs about ai and actors to maintain the appearance of popularity. I don't think his ego can handle any more small crowds with the media constantly making comparisons to Harris/Walz's packed houses. 

Turnip is losing his talking points.  Two of his 2020 rigged election analysis points were that one, Biden didn't have as big of crowds as he did and everybody saw, and two, all the polls had him up. Turnip losing to a black woman is the cherry on top.  

Edited by Mdhorn

35 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

1. Tucson, Arizona
  2. Mesa, Arizona
  4. Spokane, Washington
  5. Eau Claire, Wisconsin
  6. Billings, Montana
  7. Erie, Pennsylvania
  8. Lebanon, Ohio
  9. Green Bay, Wisconsin
  10. Burlington, Vermont

If Trump rolled into Tucson and held an event at a private location, would the city and police really refuse to assist the Secret Service? They have an obligation to protect the people in their jurisdiction. I don't know if they would take the stance that they're avoiding a rally to protect/assist a former President and 5K people just because they weren't previously paid. Unpaid bills feels more like a civil matter and not a reason to allow a free-for-all in their town.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Trump rolled into Tucson and held an event at a private location, would the city and police really refuse to assist the Secret Service? They have an obligation to protect the people in their jurisdiction. I don't know if they would take the stance that they're avoiding a rally to protect/assist a former President and 5K people just because they weren't previously paid. Unpaid bills feels more like a civil matter and not a reason to allow a free-for-all in their town.

image.gif.d964fdbbd4f460a2871751db9c8632af.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They can't. They've given complete control of the party over to Trump and his family. They ARE the GOP now.

They did that because when Trump's on the ballot the MAGA crazies show up at the polls and it helps them win - and if they cross him they get primaried by MAGA crazies. 

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm going to need help with this one. I know that he's doing everything he can to personally benefit as much as possible from campaign fundraising, but their reported funds are well into nine figures, and it seems his personal enrichment would be less from reported fundraising and more from Egypt, Russia, and other ways that aren't part of public records. If these bills were really a problem, it seems they could pay them pretty easily out of official campaign funds, or if other cities are using this to say no, prepay those cities for the rest of this cycle. The fact that Vance is on the trail confirms this in my mind, because wouldn't this be an issue for his appearances too?

There are all kinds of theories but in the end, it's just about money and to a lesser extent his pride. 

He's been spending tens of millions on legal fees through his PACs - that's money not available to the campaign now.

The optics of Harris/Walz pulling bigger (and more enthusiastic) crowds makes him look bad and hurts his pride in a big way. That crazy suggestion that Kamala's crowds were "AI generated" was a pretty big tell IMHO.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wouldn’t they bill the private venue for such an event?  

4 hours ago, NYTransplant said:

Seeing the Dem's rally around Kamala/Walz and avoid the infighting that was previously rampant will pay massive dividends in the coming election. I'm not a Democrat, but watching them set up an offense against the likes of Trump actually gives me some faith in US politics. Every Dem that I've seen speak, recently, has been clear and intelligent. I hope they can continue the momentum and that they absolutely dominate this election.

Are you the college football fan that goes to visiting games in college station?

• Haha 3