2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I can't believe I have to explain something so simple... but here you go.

The bear in question was a cub... IE baby bear.  New York is a liberal state, which means abortion after birth is legal, ergo no permit was required.

Well, you a use me.  I thought my expertise in Bird Law would naturally carry over into Bear Law

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

Elon sucks at conversation

He’s terrible. There’s a reason most of his kids were birthed by subordinates at Tesla. He’s an incel with money; so an incel. 

Elon Musk is reading about M2 Money Supply from Wikipedia. 

• Hook 'Em 3

19 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

By the way, the intrepid aggies on TexAgs are all over the "Trump Cries Wolf over Kamala's Crowd Size" story  and the results are predictably hilarious. Read along and watch as the reality that Trump is a dumbass and they've been had slowly dawns on them ...

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3480354

thor-really.gif.b70ffd0d17b261af4a2966ea565c733c.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

this dude was president...I think about the people this would cause to have a heart attack

image.png.6e81313484da44d79ff91cf576d05e6d.png

I need some verification on this. Seriously. If he actually said that, it should be the headline of every national paper tomorrow morning.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Chopper said:

this dude was president...I think about the people this would cause to have a heart attack

image.png.6e81313484da44d79ff91cf576d05e6d.png

Wait, did that actually happen? If that is recorded, it may actually impact the election. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Wait, did that actually happen? If that is recorded, it may actually impact the election

Oh, my sweet summer child.  

Edit:  Yes, in a sane world, it should---but these folks are gonna vote for Trump no matter what.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2