2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

10 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Melania Trump looks like a beautiful black woman.

Can we get a "what creepy-fucking thing to say" emoji?  Because we are definitely going to need a "what a creepy-weird fucking thing to say" emoji by the time November rolls around. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I think most people on the Atlantic and Pacific and Gulf Coasts will have no problem having their properties destroyed by rising sea levels when they have a chance to buy oceanfront property in Arkansas.

IMG_1368.gif.3d0a18efe591f90132039bec635d0f9c.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

This is a mini poll: how many points was the Elon Trump meeting worth - with people hearing his slurring Doddard ass saying to support Russia because they were World War II allies - and that we should have no problem with rising sea levels because we can buy more oceanfront property?

I say 1-2 percentage points minimum. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Today I learned that immigrants are coming here from everywhere except Europe.

I learned this from a European immigrant and a guy who's married to a European immigrant.

Today I learned that South Africa is in Europe.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Modern day access of evil, folks.

I think you meant to say "Excess of evil"

@TexArcher, just how much have you had to drink this evening?

• Haha 5

This is a mini poll: how many points was the Elon Trump meeting worth - with people hearing his slurring Doddard ass saying to support Russia because they were World War II allies - and that we should have no problem with rising sea levels because we can buy more oceanfront property?
I say 1-2 percentage points minimum. 

The incredibly vast majority of the country has no idea this occurred or what a twitter “space” even is. Tonight itself will have no impact, but it will allow the current narrative of Trump being older and less coherent than 2016 to continue, which is good news for Kamala.
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The incredibly vast majority of the country has no idea this occurred or what a twitter “space” even is. Tonight itself will have no impact, but it will allow the current narrative of Trump being older and less coherent than 2016 to continue, which is good news for Kamala.

….if only there were rallies and debates where this could be talked about….

28 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I think most people on the Atlantic and Pacific and Gulf Coasts will have no problem having their properties destroyed by rising sea levels when they have a chance to buy oceanfront property in Arkansas.

IMG_1368.gif.3d0a18efe591f90132039bec635d0f9c.gif

I’m about 40 miles from the pacific coast, and at around 110’ above sea level.  It’ll get real good for me before it gets real bad. 

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Free rust belt campaign ad just dropped.

Screenshot_20240812_223308_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1c44295bb48fd74a916d550cfbcf166c.jpg

Did they ever unionize in the southern car plants in Tennessee and Kentucky, or elsewhere I don’t know about?  San Antonio?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Okay, let me tell you thomething, folks, we’ve got thome very, very corrupt judges out there, alright? They’re the worst, the abtholute worst, and they’re ruining everything, believe me. They’re making decisions that are totally rigged, very, very nasty stuff. Now, people are talking, they’re saying, “Mr. Trump, what would you do?” And I’ll tell you what I’d do—I’d go on a date with Putin, okay? A thuper classy date, maybe to a beautiful steak dinner, the best steak you’ve ever theen, folks. Nobody knows steak like me, and nobody knows Putin like me, alright? It would be tremendous, totally tremendous.

*thake dinner 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

DNC should play clips of this dumbfuck and just laugh.  Dead serious.  Fuck decorum.  

Yep. All these dipshits supporting Trump want to be on a winning team. Cut their heart out and show them that their team is pre-Bill Snyder Kansas State.

Relentlessly. 

Trump has been a master of flooding the zone. It’s time to drown him in his own medicine. 

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Yep. All these dipshits supporting Trump want to be on a winning team. Cut their heart out and show them that their team is pre-Bill Self Kansas State.

I think you mean wizard but it’s much better as pre Bill Self KSU.  Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep. All these dipshits supporting Trump want to be on a winning team. Cut their heart out and show them that their team is pre-Bill Self Kansas State.

Or A&M since 1939

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, royiv said:

They need to keep this pressure up and try to goad him into a heavy campaign schedule. He’s so old and addled at this point that it will only accelerate the downward slide he’s on.

I'm beginning to think we are still going high when they go low. We quote Trump and ridicule it but not by calling him a slut who sucked dicks to get where he is. 

Maybe the high part is using truth as a weapon. Harris & the Dems are murdering Trump, but they haven't stated anything I would be embarrassed to quote.

Feels good.

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep. All these dipshits supporting Trump want to be on a winning team. Cut their heart out and show them that their team is pre-Bill Snyder Kansas State.

Their perception of winning is more like being on the Titanic and just plowing ahead recklessly despite icebergs all around. They want to win and own the record for having the biggest fastest hugest most expensive most talked about disaster while Trump complains that more people could have been on the ship if they didn’t have to have all those pesky lifeboats. 

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Courtesy of a bluesky poster (14 seconds of lispy Don):

If you can't bear to go to twitter but you want to hear Daffy Duck tonight, here's a particularly bad snippet: 

https://xcancel.com/brenonade/status/1823160156743672252

lulz I didn’t watch any clips and just heard him now. As bad as it went tonight, I wouldn't have imagined it to sound this horrible.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 2