2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Nate said he himself, not his model, would likely give Harris 80% chance to win the EC with a 3 point lead

MOAR!!

Last update: 3 p.m., Tuesday, August 13: Not a huge volume of polling since our last update, but we continue to see new national polls coming in toward the Harris +3 to Harris +4 range, and that has boosted her overall lead over Trump to 3.1 points in our national polling average, her largest yet. That’s enough to offset some mediocre polling for Harris in Texas and Florida, which are at best on the fringe as swing states.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

52 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Drumpf's one campaign event this week. Asheville. He requested the smaller venue. Sad.

image.thumb.png.9dedc25e8e6f5014ebf22f0bd20158ac.png

Townhall policy discussion my ass. He’ll rant from a podium for two hours like always. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

wat

Yes, Harris would never agree to a conversation with Musk because she has to stick to her script. Etc.

Trump is so knowledgeable about so many things. blah blah blah.

It's crazy how he can do no wrong with them.  Just walk around naked and they continue to praise his stylish outfit. They can't admit to any failure or weakness at all, ever.

Contrast Bidens debate performance and the immediate breakout from His party.

• Hook 'Em 5

26 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Yes, Harris would never agree to a conversation with Musk because she has to stick to her script. Etc.

Trump is so knowledgeable about so many things. blah blah blah.

It's crazy how he can do no wrong with them.  Just walk around naked and they continue to praise his stylish outfit. They can't admit to any failure or weakness at all, ever.

Contrast Bidens debate performance and the immediate breakout from His party.

They're just like the Cowboys fans who still have unwavering faith in Jerry and Dak simply because they wear the star.

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Rage+1 2

49 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oh hell yes - Harris/Walz planning a rally in Milwaukee next Tuesday, hoping to hold it in the arena where the RNC was

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/13/us/politics/harris-walz-milwaukee-rally-dnc.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

Wow, that's really badass for one city to get this and the Grindr Super Bowl the same year. 

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

SIAP. Trump telling Elon that any striking worker should be fired. I would love to see the reaction of the blue collar, union voters in Ohio, who plan to vote for Trump.

I am sure the door knockers in Ohio will be amazed by how many factory workers follow Olympic women boxing.  

• Haha 6
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I am sure the door knockers in Ohio will be amazed by how many factory workers follow Olympic women boxing.  

Well yeah, they went from virologists to economists to political scientists to gender experts 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Oh hell yes - Harris/Walz planning a rally in Milwaukee next Tuesday, hoping to hold it in the arena where the RNC was

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/13/us/politics/harris-walz-milwaukee-rally-dnc.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

Strategic, love it 

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I noticed this too, and fuck The Groups

They are being paid by turnips people 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

^ Might pick up some more undecided racist white guy votes. Could still be on the fence.

Love how Kamala HQ just trolls MAGA and Trump all day every day. Seems like a fun job.

I don't want anyone to quote it again, but was the actual origin of him doing that weird hissing thing?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Talked to a boomer today who told me she probably won’t vote. She absolutely hates Trump and thinks Vance is a creep but Kamala will turn us into a third world country. 

My reaction:
What The Hell Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

Ask her if she really hates Trump then why is she repeating his campaign slogans?

• Hook 'Em 6

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Talked to a boomer today who told me she probably won’t vote. She absolutely hates Trump and thinks Vance is a creep but Kamala will turn us into a third world country. 

My reaction:

She was never voting for the Dems anyway, if that's what she really thinks.

d2924d25-822d-421b-be6f-56fcbabc1aaf_tex

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

My reaction:

It’s not enough to just sit out. Abstaining is essentially a vote in favor of losing democracy, women’s rights, minority rights, workers’ rights, and countless other important issues.

This election couldn’t be simpler. We’re not comparing two brilliant minds to see which aligns best with our ideals; it’s literally a choice between good and evil this time.

Abstentions and votes for Trump are dead to me.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

BLM is pretty decentralized. There is not a head office or leader.  Anyone can organize or put something out under BLM, as far as I know.  So there are some people in it for the cause and some are in it for the cash/grift/attention. Like Pancho said, that group/person is definitely on Trump's payroll.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

SIAP. Trump telling Elon that any striking worker should be fired. I would love to see the reaction of the blue collar, union voters in Ohio, who plan to vote for Trump.

There you go thinking logically again.  A lot of the dumbfucks in the UAW will still vote for Trump because they are massive dumbfucks.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1