2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

I mentioned a few pages back that I had to sign back up for xhitter to follow some nonsense involving a client. It’s now force feeding me by push notification donold’s bullshit, specifically the one posted above from the “things he says on truth” account. I haven’t liked or followed anything since creating the new account, only lurked. This should be fucking illegal, but there probably is no recourse, right? Fuck this country sometimes.

IMG_4520.jpeg

Edited by 'stache

18 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

My humble suggestion is that we start a rumor that Vance is against giving women epidurals before childbirth 

just start digging into Project 2025 there's something like that in there (or worse).

BTW I did a quick search on that document and Trump's name is EVERYWHERE. Really hard for him to distance himself from it considering it's all about instituting and/or expanding on his policies.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

running-man-killian.gif

Nah, it's cool that he's still playing the hits. He's about to experience what he didn't want in 2008 when this show aired, another black president. 

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The man is a fucking idiot.

Imagine hearing that and not being clued in that he is a moron conman.

"This stock market is up! It's because of me! No wait it's down. That's because of Biden. Or Harris. Or both. Wait it's back up, because of me!" 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

"The hyper neoliberal approach to work and family?"

What in god's name is he talking about?  Who talks like that?

I assume Jordan Peterson and other middling intellects who style themselves as great thinkers. It also seems like the kind of verbiage and syntax that impresses Rogan devotees.

Also getting LonghornLaw/Laphroig/other names vibes from Vance's speaking style and thoughts on family shit in general.

Edited by softlynow
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The MAGA era is gonna come to an end because some weird dude couldn't stop going on podcasts 5 years ago.  Unreal.

Harris HQ needs to send out social messaging showing photographs of JD Vance talking to the empty chairs, and a screenshot with the giant crowd at the airport Harris rally - the AI one.

nothing gets the toddler angrier than not claiming the most people at a rally

• Haha 1

Did anyone here read Trump’s Agenda 47 a month or so ago? It looks like they completely scrapped what they had and have changed to a new platform with 20 points. Gone is the military exams for kids in public school and other insane shit.

I’m not imagining that it’s changed, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

NYT/Siena is in the field in North Carolina 

Do Want Give It To Me GIF

There was a tweet from a few days ago that said NC was now Trump's #2 ad spend. They've already got internals that say it's close there.

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There was a tweet from a few days ago that said NC was now Trump's #2 ad spend. They've already got internals that say it's close there.

I assume since NYT/Siena did the upper Midwest last week, we will get NC/GA/AZ/NV this weekend

• Hook 'Em 1

It won't be a debate. It will be Vance trotting out the same terrible talking points, lying about Walz's positions, and not answering any question asked of him. Watch him any time he's with the press to get a preview. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

That debate is going to be like Biden vs Palin in 08. Expectations are going to be so low it will be almost impossible for Vance to sink to them. 

Don't underestimate the stupidity of the right. There heads are so far up Vance's ass that when it's Trump's birthday he's gonna cum all over their faces. 

32 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Did anyone here read Trump’s Agenda 47 a month or so ago? It looks like they completely scrapped what they had and have changed to a new platform with 20 points. Gone is the military exams for kids in public school and other insane shit.

I’m not imagining that it’s changed, right?

ummmm  Florida already has this... and has for a long long time.   I happened to be really sick the day of the exam...vitamin D deficiency, so I recovered at the beach with my also sick friends.

Recruiters kept calling me to come in and take the mandatory test, but I just ignored them.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

family guy brian GIF

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

"The hyper neoliberal approach to work and family?"

What in god's name is he talking about?  Who talks like that?

A couple of weeks ago the Pod Save America guys were talking about how Vance's nomination has brought out all these statements/beliefs that, until now, were only talked about in the quiet corners of the farthest right places - it's the stuff they say amongst themselves but never intended to say to the general public. I'm still very curious how they vetted him, or if they were just so far up their own asses in hubris that they didn't think they needed to because they had the election in the bag.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

That was an outstanding Trump speech on the economy and beyond.  He defined Harris-Biden, he spelled out what they've done to our country, and he set forth a pro-growth agenda, and made clear that government is not the answer, but their fear-mongering about him (Trump) blowing up Social Security and Medicare is preposterous -- as he was president 4-years and protected them.  Trump made clear, and this is important, that Harris has been vice president and is still vice president, so why does she say what she will do if elected rather than just do it now?  Great point. And "she cannot solve the problem because she is the problem." Trump also underscored that Americans were better off when he was president than now, when Harris is vice president. Trump had energy, he's in fighting mode, and he was on target.

Edited by TexasHooch
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, austingirl said:

. I'm still very curious how they vetted him, or if they were just so far up their own asses in hubris that they didn't think they needed to because they had the election in the bag.

IMG_3197.gif.4fff6c14da50250a999eeeb1fe81c6c7.gif

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, austingirl said:

A couple of weeks ago the Pod Save America guys were talking about how Vance's nomination has brought out all these statements/beliefs that, until now, were only talked about in the quiet corners of the farthest right places - it's the stuff they say amongst themselves but never intended to say to the general public. I'm still very curious how they vetted him, or if they were just so far up their own asses in hubris that they didn't think they needed to because they had the election in the bag.

He is way too connected to way too many weird natalist podcast guys

• Hook 'Em 3