2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I heard Bill Clinton is speaking on Wed. too.  

Hillary is speaking too, not sure the day 

Doug may also get a prime time speech. Michelle also needs a speech 

22 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Like, what does this get him?  What is the goal?  I don't see how it results in more votes for him or less for her.

No need to overthink it. He's trying to goad Biden into speaking out about how he got "railroaded" and make things messy for Democrats.

Because Trump is an incomprehensible moron who cannot possibly understand concepts like greater good.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Trump VP pick JD Vance is seen posing with three female classmates at boys' urinals in

It’s pretty clear he was hated in high school for his classmates to keep sending shit like this to the press. 

And here I thought just hanging your names as many times as he did was a red flag…

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

JD might want to put his wife on lockdown. Or maybe he likes to watch, who knows. 

And if he doesn't . . . 

6148d9c4-5a5b-4aea-9066-0b767e30c1ea-tex

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Trump VP pick JD Vance is seen posing with three female classmates at boys' urinals in

I did some ridiculously embarrassing, cringe-worthy things from middle school to college to try to find my "in" with girls. Things that, if there were pictures, I literally wouldn't be able to look at them.

...this is on another level.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

22 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Be careful, there are plenty of shithead women out there as well.  6-Toes Marge, Boobert, Elsie, Dog Killer, Huckabeef, etc. etc. etc.

The real problem is that the skillset it takes to get elected has fuck all to do with the skillset it takes to a good job once elected. Sure a few people have both, but if you dont have the first, you never get to show the second. Increasingly the jobs in DC are just full time campaign positions requiring the occupants to fly around the country whoring themselves out for dollars. That idiocy seems to be gender neutral. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Jardiance probably costs so fucking much because they spend so much on producing and airing those annoying commercials.

The craft services  bill must have been astronomical. 

• Haha 5

I have to think we're going to see a lot more pics like these in the next couple of months, and I seriously doubt we've seen the worst of them yet. 

Vance is only 40 years old.  So, while he didn't grow up in the full-blown social media era, he was firmly in the digital camera time-frame.  There have got to be people digging through their shit right now who either wouldn't have connected the dots or cared enough to do it during his Senate campaign.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, The Royal We said:

Yea, that's a head scratcher. I don't see the upside to that at all. Bill for that matter too.

Unity probably. They were 2 of the first ones to get behind Kamala. Putting Hillary early in the week on day 1 is fine. Bill should have been on Tuesday

• Hook 'Em 3

24 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I did some ridiculously embarrassing, cringe-worthy things from middle school to college to try to find my "in" with girls. Things that, if there were pictures, I literally wouldn't be able to look at them.

...this is on another level.

Listen, I hate adult JD as much as anyone on here but let’s reset our calibrations just a little here. This is a picture of a high school kid in a staged photo with girls who are pretending to pee in urinals in the boys restroom. What is this “on another level” from? 

He’s a piece of shit, moron, couch fucker for sure…but this ain’t it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Back in the 90s when I was a Republican, I fucking hated Bill Clinton and thought he was a complete sleazeball sexual predator.  

I still fucking hate Bill Clinton and think he is a complete sleazeball sexual predator.

Curiously, as a R in the same time frame, I did not hate Clinton.  He turned out to be a pretty fine centrist R in a lot of respects, regrettably so in others, and he may have been the most policy-sophisticated POTUS of our collective lifetimes, certainly I think the most intelligent and a political savant.

The sexual predation does give me pause.  However, I was fairly convinced by Posner's criticism of the impeachment that it was mostly none of my business.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Frank The Tank said:

Listen, I hate adult JD as much as anyone on here but let’s reset our calibrations just a little here. This is a picture of a high school kid in a staged photo with girls who are pretending to pee in urinals in the boys restroom. What is this “on another level” from? 

Point of fact, he's not a moron or couchfucker.  He is however incredibly awkward.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that this pic should be disqualifying, but it does support the narrative that he's uncool.  Which, for the MAGA types, is worse than being tyrannical.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

That's fair. I'm creating my own conversations and series of events that led to that picture based on what we know about JD now. I'm sure it was awkward as all fuck, but probably mostly harmless/creep-free high school shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Back in the 90s when I was a Republican, I fucking hated Bill Clinton and thought he was a complete sleazeball sexual predator.  

I still fucking hate Bill Clinton and think he is a complete sleazeball sexual predator.

First election that I cast a vote for a woman. I agree with your assessment of Clinton, though.

18 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Screenshot_20240815_113745_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1b58621e1c1120b6a66e50af9fc149d9.jpg

To those that are more in the know, why is Al Gore not speaking? is he focused on staying out of the limelight? Or not invited, other reason? I thought about it the other day when it was said that no former president or vp (besides Dotard) spoke at the RNC.

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

image.png.a8dc9bb20ddcefd8cd6645dfbb4a4521.png

Holy shit, please tell me this is real and official from the campaign. It's about fucking goddamned time they start speaking the truth about what they're up against. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't think he understands the offer.

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He definitely understands and knows that there will never be two VP debates.  He's just trying to score cheap points when the second one doesn't happen.

He probably understands that he has to do everything he can to stay relevant to Trump and show that he's a fighter, because Trump probably wants to replace him, and probably has people looking into how to replace him.

Especially in light of the internet mocking him over his little rally with 30 people.

Vance is desperate as shit.  I won't be surprised if he's willing to go on almost any show that will have him.

The best speech Hillary could give starts with some contrition

giphy.gif

And then continues with what that meant by letting Donald Trump loose on the stage as POTUS (this is where she can ravage him for who he is)

And closes with “learn from my mistakes….never again”

She will not give that speech.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, achooloco said:

To those that are more in the know, why is Al Gore not speaking? is he focused on staying out of the limelight? Or not invited, other reason? I thought about it the other day when it was said that no former president or vp (besides Dotard) spoke at the RNC.

Do you want to put people to sleep?

• Haha 5

I’ll be in my hometown tomorrow visiting my parents. If I don’t see turnip shit in ruby red Cooke County/Gainesville at this time of the year, something is afoot.

Also, I just love their lines of “attacks”—aka the greatest 2016 hits—just isn’t working anymore. People are just tired of it from turnip and his fan bois online.

• Hook 'Em 4