2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

56 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Logically it makes sense that this is good news but does any know if historically it has been true?

it's the result of that stuff the GOP put on the ballot that was voted down. that boosted turnout from the Democrats.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Those two Gen Zers that are in charge of this are fucking gold.  Here's hoping they get a podcast or something after this.

They're having the time of their lives, too.

Fetterman definitely deserves credit for this new and improved line of attack by Dems.  That was a high profile Senate race against a well known celeb, and Fetterman’s social media team just destroyed Dr. Oz in a way that resonated with folks who have grown up with social media.  That was the first real abandonment of the Dems’ “when they go low, we go high” mantra.  Fetterman’s team said fuck that.  When they go low, we roast the fuck out of them.

Trump provides so much material that it would be a waste not to go this route.  Cruz also is ripe for a roasting, but alas.  Allred is Allsafe.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Why was John Edwards so popular? Before my time... Looks like he's out of politics now.

I thought he was super likeable until we found out about his fucking around on his cancer-stricken wife.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

Do you even Epstein Island bro?

No, and neither does Bill.

There’s no evidence Clinton ever visited the island. As a former president, he travels with a Secret Service detail and there would be a paper trail. None exists. 

• Hook 'Em 6

54 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s a nothingburger as policy. As a political matter it seems like a breakeven. 

I'm surprised by your seemingly contrarian take. Do you seriously think they didn't already heavily focus group the possibility of using it for the next 2.5 months as a political message for dealing with inflation., esp compared to whatever drumpf is offering?

As for policy, the devil is in the details, so it seems more than a bit early to judge.

Edited by Chopper

9 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He cheated on his wife while she was dying of cancer.  Said affair resulted in a child, who he refused to claim as his.

That's it?   Such a quaint time that was...when getting caught fuckin around on your wife resulted in political consequences.  

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I thought he was super likeable until we found out about his fucking around on his cancer-stricken wife.

he also liked to get really expensive haircuts.  that didn't sit well with folks.  although MAGA celebrates Trump's lavish spending.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cost-of-edwards-haircut-hits-1250/

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

he also liked to get really expensive haircuts.  that didn't sit well with folks.  although MAGA celebrates Trump's lavish spending.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cost-of-edwards-haircut-hits-1250/

I cant imagine the annual upkeep on whatever the fuck it is Trump's got going on top of that dome of his. It probably exceeds my annual expenses. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

which is why DJT stock is up....checks notes, excuse me down 31% since Biden stepped aside and Kamala stepped up. 

If we were talking about anyone but Trump I might think the brilliant bastard shorted his own social media company.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Trump’s gonna engage the press in a game of Supermarket Sweep or The Price is Right’s Hi-Lo.

a169b74585c1052be1b9e1c970c89d85.jpg

So inflation, got it, looks like a middle school project. He better come out like this:

a man in a suit and tie is giving a speech with the words too damn high above him

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I didn't see this quote by Walz last night in this thread. The Anti-Tommy Tuberville.

image.png.98d9fea506f480942ba4dba85e4f5b56.png

I'm not suggesting that an actual debate should happen, because fuck legitimizing that shitstain Tuberville, but a debate between those two would be immensely entertaining. 

• Haha 3

According to Trump, because of Kamala you're allowed to rob a store so long as it wasn't more than $950. He said "you have thieves going into stores with calculators calculating how much it is. If it's less than $950 they can rob it and not get charged. That was her."

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, C-Man said:

According to Trump, because of Kamala you're allowed to rob a store so long as it wasn't more than $950. He said "you have thieves going into stores with calculators calculating how much it is. If it's less than $950 they can rob it and not get charged. That was her."

Those are some amazingly conscientious thieves. 

• Hook 'Em 1