2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Just now, Js1 said:

People are tired of the fear and anger. 

Seriously. It's fucking exhausting. As is continually hearing that our country is a 3rd world shit hole. 

Edited by LTbear
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's actually getting pathetic when your usual fluffers and pumpers can't even take the shit you are flinging and make it into sound bites that make any kind of sense. 

Well Ava Braun aka Maggie Haberman certainly tries.

image.thumb.png.cad4557dca4d1ad11f01831b13c9bf82.png

What actually happened:

Q: Many are telling you to stop with the personal attacks against Kamala Harris...

Trump: I’m angry at her. I don’t have respect for her. She attacks me. She called me weird. She called JD weird. He’s not weird!

image.png.72800d176316f5e803afa889c4365aac.png

wiki:

image.thumb.png.7e468aec264f69ec26c81e39d671f6f1.png

image.png.dcb0f6477793071c52d611eb5deda6cb.png

2 days ago

image.thumb.png.4c65307918630077937722a671d2bb3c.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Okie State said:

Are people still bitching about gas being expensive? It's like $2.89 by my office. How fucking cheap do people expect it to be?

Also, Trump has zero plan to lower gas prices. He has absolutely no idea how the industry works.

They want it back to 2020 prices when there was a pandemic and no one could go anywhere 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Well Ava Braun aka Maggie Haberman certainly tries.

image.thumb.png.cad4557dca4d1ad11f01831b13c9bf82.png

What actually happened:

Q: Many are telling you to stop with the personal attacks against Kamala Harris...

Trump: I’m angry at her. I don’t have respect for her. She attacks me. She called me weird. She called JD weird. He’s not weird!

2e310656-ad2f-49e2-9fdf-eef52783589a_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Okie State said:

Also, Trump has zero plan to lower gas prices. He has absolutely no idea how the industry works.

But he knows that between a shark and a sinking boat with a gas powered motor, he’s taking the boat every time.

• Haha 4

image.thumb.png.7e468aec264f69ec26c81e39d671f6f1.png

The best part of that story was learning that there was someone willingly walking around this planet with the name Trashelle. which led me to this wild ass article. These freaks are completely integrated in the highest level of republican politics. crazy ass shit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13220623/Dan-Rodimer-John-OdomLas-Vegas-murder-Corey-Lewandowski.html

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s a nothingburger as policy. As a political matter it seems like a breakeven. 

Well, I believe that you maintain that there were pricing errors that should correct themselves and should not require goverment intervention.

I didn't do a deep dive and there's probably nothing to dive on, but the policy sure seems like it could be problematic, e.g. price controls.

As to the concentration in those industries, that doesn't necessarily implicate monopolization and certainly not collusion (I'm fairly certain the government watches that and would jump on it).  There's probably some pretty good arguments that those industries are monopolistic by nature.

50 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Seriously. It's fucking exhausting. As is continually hearing that our country is a 3rd world shit hole. 

No offense to the 3rd world shithole countries, but if this country really was a 3rd world shithole, we wouldn’t have so many MAGA incel Trump/Musk dickriders because they would all have hot wives who don’t speak English. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's actually getting pathetic when your usual fluffers and pumpers can't even take the shit you are flinging and make it into sound bites that make any kind of sense. 

Is it pathetic that’s it’s still a coin flip of an election and he ends up winning? 

what’s pathetic is that it’s even a conversation. 

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is it pathetic that’s it’s still a coin flip of an election and he ends up winning? 

what’s pathetic is that it’s even a conversation. 

I’m not worried yet. Kamala is polling just about near Obama in August (2-5 points) and the damn broke in late September. People aren’t paying attention 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1