2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

Leon Cooperman, billionaire investor, was on CNBC this morning explaining why he's not voting for either Trump or Harris, despite voting for Trump before.

"While I'm a capitalist at heart, I'm still a capitalist with a heart."

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Where the duck is the camo collection? Dove season is very close. I need new gear. I would love a reproductive rights camo hoodie and a "they're weird" camo hat.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

In any other context that's a dealbreaker, lol, but damn they're a likeable pair. The polls better keep trending the right way. I saw somewhere that Trump voters were undercounted in 2016 and even 2020 because the pollsters couldn't account for momentum and excitement for people to actually go to the polls, in that case, rabid hateful piece of shit magas. I think it might be happening now with the momentum and likeability of Harris Walz unable to capture people, youngs in particular (I've been railing so hard on them for failing to "save" us every cycle), who aren't going to be captured in polls, but who will go out of there way to vote this year because they just like these two and see trump as just an old dumbass.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I am a Texas native and I love a coolapeno. Do I hate myself or love my butthole? THAT IS THE QUESTION! Are coolapenos gay or not. I need clarity.

That only works if you're running as VP against donold trump. In this context, you're just a lame white person. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That only works if you're running as VP against donold trump. In this context, you're just a lame white person. 

So we are assigning race based on asshole comfort now? Fuck you.

15 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I am a Texas native and I love a coolapeno. Do I hate myself or love my butthole? THAT IS THE QUESTION! Are coolapenos gay or not. I need clarity.

I had to Google that. Why, god, why? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I posted this a few days ago in the lol thread.

image.thumb.png.fe1238fe10b8cf31b6011c226fbcc9d2.png

Yall are so close to figuring it out. Jesus. Do I need a spider chart for the dude that posted it? We are truly slipping. Dammit.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

He cheated on his wife while she was dying of cancer.  Said affair resulted in a child, who he refused to claim as his.

6 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

That's it?   Such a quaint time that was...when getting caught fuckin around on your wife resulted in political consequences.  

Well, Gary Hart and John Edwards were Democrats as well.

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

A poorly timed yell once ended someone's Presidential bid.  It boggles the mind.

I’m almost kind of glad it did.  He had some batshit ideas about the internet and people needing special IDs to use it and that we shouldn’t have privacy from the government, etc..  I know he stopped talking about that shit rapidly after a bunch of people told him to fuck off, but it was still disconcerting that he thought that just to use the internet, you needed a government ID to login.  Of course, Abbott and Co. love the idea now.

4 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

For trump to cut gas prices in half oil per barrel would have to sell between $20-30. That would cripple jobs and bring American drilling to a halt forcing us to rely more on foreign oil. 

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Doesn’t domestic oil production lose money at like $60 a barrel?

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

They should create an ad that Trump pledges $30 oil if elected and run that ad incessantly in O&G states

Soros should be running ads like crazy in the O&G states praising Trump wanting to cut oil prices in half.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

What  uh......I mean how are you consuming.....you know what. Never mind. I don't need clarity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

sean spicer book in the background. 

That's how you know he's a man to be taken seriously. In fact, if your goal is to tongue punch Trump's fart box, just know your competition has studied the masters. Your odds, well they're not great.