2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

10 minutes ago, safe sex said:

That was apparently an ad from 2016?

Okay, wow, I had no idea. That said, it's still as relevant today as it was then. It's astonishing, depressing, and sadly predictable that assholes keep voting for him.

• Hook 'Em 3

The Medal of Honor disrespect will finally bury this fucking asshole. 

He just shitted on millions of “military/conservatives”, which I would venture to say is a big percentage of his supporting base. Those people know how sacred that honor is. Those people will stay home, they won’t vote Harris but they’re absolutely staying home.

Peace out Dotard, have fun defending yourself from going to federal prison. I’m calling it now, Dotard flees to Russia and seeks political asylum. He’ll have a microphone from the Kremlin and become their biggest asset. That bastard will hole up in Russia, that is until, the Ukrainians take over that shit hole country, lol (ok this last part is fantasy, ha!).

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Slacks said:

So last night, I learned that a political group based in Arizona is moving people from other locates into at least one hotel in Arizona, with the intent of having those people vote as Arizona residents .

My source says TPUSA (HQ in Phoenix) is paying the bill.

Allegedly and whatnot.

Is it possible that TPUSA is hiring out-of-state activists, putting them up in a hotel, and asking them register in Arizona?  The main purpose would for them knock on doors and try to get people to register, but the little bit of extra votes would be gravy.  Registration laws in many states are pretty loose.  I remember Steve Bannon was registered in Florida because he was renting a house to his ex.  

12 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

He's the fluffer.

He looks like a school shooter. (Yes that's Hunter)

The Drumpf team are on top of their game, peaking at the right time. Plainly. See ya in Nebraska! No, Florida!!

image.thumb.png.3d2b9bb30ac29c95e92fc5577432710c.png

• Drool 1

23 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Not all or of us or even most of us. 

He fucking sucks 

His 48% isn't changing because of this or for any reason. What pisses me off the most is that not only is he not being held accountable for being human garbage, the fucking party made him their king, and they're not being held accountable either. The republican party should be shitcanned at this point, but they are probably still going to keep a piece of congress. Because this country doesn't give a shit.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

image.png.88f1c9b88fff55fd758adbebb39d5ef8.png

note: it's The Onion

Also note: The Onion announced this week a new home delivery option for just $50/year.

"You can sign up for The Onion's print edition on our brand new website at https://membership.theonion.com.

It's a beautiful paper that gets better as you flip through it. And there is nothing more beautiful than our centerfold."

image.thumb.png.3dfabf1b2c8ace967ea07935109554f2.png

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, texas08 said:

The Medal of Honor disrespect will finally bury this fucking asshole. 

He just shitted on millions of “military/conservatives”, which I would venture to say is a big percentage of his supporting base. Those people know how sacred that honor is. Those people will stay home, they won’t vote Harris but they’re absolutely staying home.

Peace out Dotard, have fun defending yourself from going to federal prison. I’m calling it now, Dotard flees to Russia and seeks political asylum. He’ll have a microphone from the Kremlin and become their biggest asset. That bastard will hole up in Russia, that is until, the Ukrainians take over that shit hole country, lol (ok this last part is fantasy, ha!).

lol. The whole thing is fantasy. Go hang out on Coronado island in San Diego and tell me what you see. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

Icy Hot Cuntaz

Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg?w=600

The t's, do rags and added bling are a nice touch--makes them seem more legit.  Especially since the artificially added bling is on each individual piece of jewelry. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This ad is indeed real and here is the link.  https://scranton.craigslist.org/tlg/d/wilkes-barre-attendees-needed-for-rally/7776083770.html

It could be real or it could be fake, but the phone number listed is from Florida (407) 603-2613 and says to call or text for more info. If anyone decides to contact this number please post the follow up for us here. 

• Haha 1

From the NYT polls

VP Favorability:

JD Vance:

Arizona: 28-60% (-32%) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

North Carolina: 30-49% (-19%) (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Georgia: 35-46% (-11%)

Nevada: 34-43% (-9%)

Tim Walz:

Arizona: 51-26% (+25%)

North Carolina: 44-30% (+14)

Georgia: 38-37% (+1)

Nevada: 40-32% (+8)

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Fuck yes. Spot on.

This doesn't even mention the impact to Refining. Go take a peek at their cash flow during Covid and the subsequent impact on refining capacity.

Edited by Okie State
  • Hook 'Em 5

And people listen to this bullshit and believe he's some kind of business guru. He doesn't know shit about shit. I've never seen someone be so wrong about so many things.

Edited by Okie State
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm sure CNN will have a big blaring headline about how Trump doesn't understand even the simplest things about the economy just like they tried to put Harris's plans on blast yesterday.

IMG_1578.jpeg

• Haha 7