2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

26 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The presidential campaign too stupid to competently stage a photo.

image.png.baa73b0b584912b0e5a51aaa9e3ad2cd.png

image.png.a8a364135d6f1f4880c56395860efa02.png

This fucking nerd still leaning into this joke after it fell so fucking flat and was universally mocked is just sad.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Okie State said:

And people listen to this bullshit and believe he's some kind of business guru. He doesn't know shit about shit. I've never seen someone be so wrong about so many things.

And that's going to be how he gets enthusiasm back into his campaign?  "Hear, let me explain (bullshit) economic theory to you..."  Because "Lock Her Up!" is going to be replaced by "Tarriffs are taxes levied against foreign countries!"  Worst. Season. Ever.  

Honestly, the should add "boring" to describe the Trump/Vance and their campaign. "Weird and boring." 

He's so close to falling off the deep end, I think calling him boring would bring out an ugliness he could never recover from. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

Just wait until they make Vance start dressing like a Village Person (my moneys on the biker)

I think it would piss off Trump bigly if Kamala got the Village People to perform it at the DNC

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

Just wait until they make Vance start dressing like a Village Person (my moneys on the biker)

“I already have the costume from when I was ga….Halloween”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Yev Kassem said:

Why hasn’t anyone Photoshopped him jerking off a couple of dongs in these memes? I bet that would get him to stop doing that pretty quickly. 

Why would anyone want him to stop?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why would anyone want him to stop?

Exactly. I'll never tire  of laughing at the leader of the GQP jacking off two  dudes in time with one of the leading gay anthems of the 70's. Very macho, donald. You're a macho, macho, man. You're the kind of macho that makes Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, and Macklemore feel like they're back climbing the rope in 6th grade gym class. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

We are less than 48 hours away from the Dem National Convention and Trump is already mentally deep in a death spiral. 

So on Monday, he's gonna sit his fat ass on the couch and watch Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Joe BIden speak. 

Then on Tuesday, he'll be glued to the television while Doug Emhoff and Barack Obama give their speeches.

No rest for the wicked, as on Wednesday he'll be playing close attention to these scheduled speakers: Bill Clinton, Pete Buttigieg, and Tim Walz. 

Then on Thursday he'll get to hear Kamala Harris end the convention. 

And all the while, polls will continue to trend in favor of Dems. 

Imagine the monstrosity he'll be a week from today. Shit's gonna get WAY darker. 

His shit's gonna get way redder. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'd settle for sterilized 

My ex-brother in law had cancer in both his nuts, lost one, and still managed to knock up a couple of skanks when he was fucking around on my wife's sister. I demand certainty.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm sterilized. They need worse than me. 

And the head guy from the Village People told them to stop.

Susan and Mary-Sue for me.

Meanwhile

Highlights of my attendance of Texas at Nebraska in 2002 and 2006 :

1) Nathan Vasher intercepting Jammal Lord in the end zone

2) (tie) Roy Williams and Ivan Williams both with over 100 yards receiving from Chris Simms

4) Ryan Bailey hitting the game winning fg in the snow in his first collegiate attempt

5) Discovering Runza

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm sterilized. They need worse than me. 

And the head guy from the Village People told them to stop.

Susan and Mary-Sue for me.

Meanwhile

JD Vance would fuck a runza.

image.thumb.jpeg.f7ebb5442c02d1d276dcf429adbc176f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1