2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Folks, we might have a new nickname for Kamala.  This one might stick.   Also, 2 am:

Your dad was a racist fuck slumlord who you gave an empty office and a phone to nowhere at the end of his life so he could rant into the blank space....so shall it be with your end.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, 6th Street said:

Walz running thru rural PA is a great idea. Get those small towns on board 

This is true.  The average small town voter who may be skeptical of big-city California Kamala will absolutely see Walz as the guy they have coffee with every morning.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, The Dog said:

Marc, what kind of law you thinking about going into? 

I don't know. Maybe election law.

[Guffaws] There's no money or future in that!

19 hours ago, Chopper said:

The presidential campaign too stupid to competently stage a photo.

image.png.2df1ae3608a5fc91eaaf73ccb87071af.png

WTF is the purple thing? Then, you have two dorks pointing at a bottle of soda and laughing...at what? I suspect one of them just used it to pee in. I know there was some stuff about Mountain Dew before, but who really recalls that now?

18 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

More beautiful than Kamala

God did such a nice job healing that ear. Dreamy.

image.png.1d25269f5c37b6dd6110e76bda376253.png

Here's your story, CNN. Every line below is newsworthy from a person seeking the presidency. Just add the lede: Today, here's what Trump had to say at his rally:

image.png.fa7c0cba41929c4754cfbd67dfaf1dab.png

But, but, but we don't have anything to balance it with from the Harris campaign.

That's why it's news, you incompetent imbecile!

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

“I don’t ramble. I’m a smart man.”

Narrator: he went on to ramble and lie about stupid shit that bored people to death. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Check this shit out.

She was on OAN.

“No one spends as much time on this campaign around him as Natalie,” said one insider. “If people think she’s an airhead because of her looks, they don’t understand how smart she is and how much the president relies on her.”

https://www.thebulwark.com/p/meet-trumps-human-printer-natalie-harp

My wife isn't white, but I still love her. 

Natalie looks like bimbo, but we still think she's smart.

40 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Lady in reeeeeeddddddd 

Tailgunner Dotard.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Whoever this person is; having receipts on the behavior of a young Barron is one thing, but posting pics of yourself with other innocent kids as some sort of proof is another.

Barron may very well be (or have been) a budding sociopath.  But this is exactly the wrong way about doing your business.  

I mean, okay, sure, I understand the sentiment. But the dude is now 18 and a manager in charge of a key portion of the presidential campaign of one of the worst people in the world. I don't know the guy posting either, but it fits with other information in the public realm, and the guy appears to be exactly who he says he is. You can look at Dotard's son and come to the conclusion that he's a psychopath in some manner, just from his eyes. You can see his anger in video clips online. Other reports of what his brothers have said about him, and what Barron has said about his parents. Given the circumstances, I have no problem with someone telling the world that Barron is a huge accident waiting to happen, that his parents sucked as parents, and that they're desperate to cover it up. I think about other psychos in recent history where people who knew said nothing - Uvalde, Sandy Hook, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I mean, okay, sure, I understand the sentiment. But the dude is now 18 and a manager in charge of a key portion of the presidential campaign of one of the worst people in the world. I don't know the guy posting either, but it fits with other information in the public realm, and the guy appears to be exactly who he says he is. You can look at Dotard's son and come to the conclusion that he's a psychopath in some manner, just from his eyes. You can see his anger in video clips online. Other reports of what his brothers have said about him, and what Barron has said about his parents. Given the circumstances, I have no problem with someone telling the world that Barron is a huge accident waiting to happen, that his parents sucked as parents, and that they're desperate to cover it up. I think about other psychos in recent history where people who knew said nothing - Uvalde, Sandy Hook, etc. 

Counter point: pysychos often go after hated family first.  Maybe just let Barrón fix the glitch.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

WTF is the purple thing? Then, you have two dorks pointing at a bottle of soda and laughing...at what? I suspect one of them just used it to pee in. I know there was some stuff about Mountain Dew before, but who really recalls that now?

JV said at a rally that he drinks Diet Mountain Dew and that the Democrats would probably call that racist. Don’t expect him to make sense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A short thread about "weird" from a woman whose profession is testing messages.

image.png.5f57cec4d9b9df5f22e8b110d5055434.png

a different strategist in reply, expands on the point

image.thumb.png.0af81164c03893b874697465e1ca188c.png

Tl;dr it “works” because it’s true 

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

JV said at a rally that he drinks Diet Mountain Dew and that the Democrats would probably call that racist. Don’t expect him to make sense. 

Wait, brown people drink Mountain Dew?  I thought it was skateboarders in Southern California.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Fuck her. Nobody’s holding a gun to her head. 

She comes from a conservative Christian family in California and graduated from Liberty University in 2015.

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

from a different WP article about Dotard's disorganization

image.thumb.png.5573c9fba32250c7652128bdc3ef4aba.png

Well, after he loses the election she can just settle down with a nice man and have some babies.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Like I don’t even know what they’re trying to convey with the jizz cups. I read the description, but wat?

Conjecture from an AP reporter is that it's some op person getting multiple people to pose with a couple of the same cups, and not an outpouring of people trying to make a point about supporting JD's manly sperm.

Edited by Chopper

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

image.png.ce007d53a1222c962f76c1f1a94f3938.png

image.thumb.png.3b5f92b4015e0dd96e30f9e92ad3b176.png

https://carnegieendowment.org/china-financial-markets/2021/01/how-trumps-tariffs-really-affected-the-us-job-market?lang=en

A recent study on U.S.-China trade concludes that Trump’s trade policies cost the U.S. economy nearly a quarter million jobs. But its obsolete understanding of trade flows ends up pointing trade policymakers in the wrong direction.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

msnbc ran a column by a couple poli sci profs on the question of "what if" the unlikely occurs and Dotard wants to axe Vance from the ticket https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/jd-vance-isnt-helping-trumps-ticket-removing-even-worse-rcna167006

They run through the mechanics of what would have to happen, and conclude:

image.thumb.png.825d63b0db203a2b14b9ae6784346d75.png

also Krugman with the final take on the stupidity of the freakout about supposed price controls:

image.png.48cc6dd8a1308e22b326fdb651709bde.png

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 9

7 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

In July, border crossings reached a 4 year low.

Screenshot_20240818_131300_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1729d2a272a50557825086c271a8dae.jpg

Screenshot_20240818_130506_Chrome.thumb.jpg.459d487729658ad0e506149a5eafe804.jpg

Screenshot_20240818_131201_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6913d99cf2b904e07d6e123e63fa4cb2.jpg

All you guys telling me Abbott is an asshole when at $1,450 a trip he is giving these migrants rides on full-service bar, complete with hookers and blow Vonlanes.  

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MrBig said:

The Dems came up with the “weird” idea after one of their interns, who also happened to be a college football fan, asked Coach Walz what he thought of the aggy yell leaders.

”They’re weird.” Walz replied. “If I was coaching with those guys flailing around on the sideline, I’d worry my team wasn’t focused because they were distracted by making fun of them.”

In that moment, Walz had a revelation about the campaign. Trump was weird. Just as A&M had deployed male yell leaders to distract from their poor play on the field, Donald Trump had used weirdness to distract from his poor policies and multiple felony convictions. 

“It’s just a visceral feeling, you know? You see those guys pumping away and spinning around looking like weirdos and you’re like, what are we doing here? This is so weird. We just wanna play football.

“It’s the same feeling I get when Donald Trump speaks. He’s talking nonsense pumping up his crowd with lies and dancing around the real issues. The only difference is he’s not dressed like a milkman. Trying to defend Donald Trump is like trying to defend those yell leaders. It’s weird and unnecessary and there’s no place for that kind of behavior in our country.”

high five texas am GIF by Texas A&M University
Favorite
Embed
8,732,038 Views

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1