2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

The whole desperate talking point over Kamala's laugh is beyond . . . well, it's beyond laughable.  Your guy routinely does the double-dick dance to a club hit from back in his date rape drug days and y'all dare criticize someone for being positive and laughing now and again?

• Hook 'Em 4

25 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Don't worry, guys. Soon @gmr548 will be here to join @BehoId, The Underminer! and @tx 3 putt to tell you why all is lost.

lol. I believe this is the second time you’ve wanted to show off that you’re keeping a naughty list.  

Look, I’ll chant Best Since FDR a few times.  

image.gif.b0e2207e167e5582a21a990a62fd3174.gif

• Haha 3

The full reproductive rights segment - Josh Zurawski (with Amanda Zurawski): "I'm here tonight because the fight for reproductive rights isn't just a woman's fight"

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Chopper said:

The full reproductive rights segment - Josh Zurawski (with Amanda Zurawski): "I'm here tonight because the fight for reproductive rights isn't just a woman's fight"

Hadley’s got it goin’ on. I don’t know if she’s interested in a future in politics but it’s probably there for her if she wants it. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

The Republican Facebook propaganda copy and paste, explaining why Trump doesn’t matter. This is the disinformation that is capturing the dipshits. 

From Facebook:

I shake my head sometimes with Trump and Twitter, BUT
To all those who say..."I'd vote for anyone but TRUMP... I can't stand him!!" or "I can't believe you're voting for Trump!" Well folks listen up! This is not a jr. high or high school popularity/personality election!! I'm not just voting for the person, I'm voting for the platform! I'm voting for the second Amendment. I'm voting for the next supreme court justice. I'm voting for the electoral college, and the Republic we live in. I'm voting for the Police, and law and order. I'm voting for the military, and the veterans who fought for and died for this Country. I'm voting for the Flag. I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul.  I’m voting for freedom and the American Dream. I’m voting for good and against evil. I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country and our Constitution which was written based on Biblical values and protects our freedoms under God! What are you voting for? 

God Bless the United States of America

Copy and paste, I did!!!

I can’t believe people are so gullible. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1