2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

3 hours ago, G650 said:

Heaven forbid I dissuade anyone from piling on JD Vance, but black shoes and navy suiting is the classic combination.

I have the sartorial taste of the average chimpanzee, but I thought the same when it was pointed out.  "Wait, what?)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I have no doubt that Trump is fucking around with Netanyahu, looking for anything that can help him in November, including anything that can rile the kids who seem to only give a shit about the Palestinians.

And the reason why is because we heard rumors that he was pressuring Republicans in Congress not to support the border bill, and then low and behold it starts to come out from Republicans in fucking Congress that Trump was pressuring them.

• Hook 'Em 3

Trump's intern spent an hour or two cranking through Florida primary wins, which is why they are not posting the screenshots of what Trump's account was actually doing.

Anyways, those two amazing speeches tonight, that roll call, and to top it off, J.Lo is on the market again.

Good Day GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

Probably unpopular opinion but I hope Harris has a different rallying call for Thursday besides "not going back." It doesn't feel large enough to meet the moment. 

giphy.gif

I’m not sure I’d say unpopular. I’d say majority. Because to me it feels like it’s tapped into something in the moment. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Agree with @Red Five, I won't knock anyone for it, but navy with some shade of brown shoes is where it's at. Fight me 

Uh, ok? I wear brown shoes with blue suits all the time, not saying anyone shouldn't. These days it's totally acceptable. But historically black shoes were proper, that's not my opinion, rather fact. No brown in town and all that.

Anyhoo we have a whole menswear thread to discuss sartorial matters, so we can leave this to piling on the couch fucker. Or there's actually a whole politics and menswear thread on the menswear forum I mod.

6 hours ago, Chopper said:

Probably unpopular opinion but I hope Harris has a different rallying call for Thursday besides "not going back." It doesn't feel large enough to meet the moment. 

giphy.gif

Oh so you want to go back? Interesting.

I feel like with how her campaign and messaging has been run so far we shouldn't worry about that. They seem in touch with the base and the bases they're trying to pull from the grasp of MAGA as it continues to ostracize itself further and further.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In the span of 24 hours, we got

• An amazing convention that triggered many a Republican meltdown
  • Alongside a rally that was far larger than Trump’s in the same venue.  
  • Lil Jon representing Georgia like nobody else could and probably helping win it while confusing old white people 
  • Barrack Obama making fun of Trump’s dick in front of a national audience 
  • Michelle Obama cutting loose and telling the world what she really thinks about Trump after 7 years 
  • A brand new Sid Meier’s Civilization VII being announced
  • J.Lo is once again on the market

Barack Obama GIF by PBS News

beautiful happy endings GIF

Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In the span of 24 hours, we got

• An amazing convention that triggered many a Republican meltdown
  • Alongside a rally that was far larger than Trump’s in the same venue.  
  • Lil Jon representing Georgia like nobody else could and probably helping win it while confusing old white people 
  • Barrack Obama making fun of Trump’s dick in front of a national audience 
  • Michelle Obama cutting loose and telling the world what she really thinks about Trump after 7 years 
  • A brand new Sid Meier’s Civilization VII being announced
  • J.Lo is once again on the market

Barack Obama GIF by PBS News

Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

IMG_0001.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, G650 said:

Anyhoo we have a whole menswear thread to discuss sartorial matters, so we can leave this to piling on the couch fucker. Or there's actually a whole politics and menswear thread on the menswear forum I mod.

Oh?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, swraith said:

no mechanism for best execution across platforms, few if any arbitrageurs

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

I’m not sure I’d say unpopular. I’d say majority. Because to me it feels like it’s tapped into something in the moment. 

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was intended to be a slogan. It was a line from an early speech, the crowd started chanting it, and the campaign realized they hit a nerve.
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Some interesting stuff here from King

LOL a map with blue NC/FL/OH/IA and red GA/AZ feels like a lifetime ago. 

And LOL blue Indiana was such a fever dream

• Hook 'Em 1