2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

They could not be more lost.

Things Dems have done or said that have resulted in massive enthusiasm and great polls that radical republicans have tried to steal over the last month:

- the “hope” messaging

- the “weird” messaging

- Beyoncé 

anything else?

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Hmm. It's like he doesn't even understand his own core demographic. 

I assumed it would resonate with his demo bc they can all relate to the egregiousness of a woman keeping them from their basement stories 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You do know what they do at political conventions, right?

In fairness, if you only watched the RNC you'd think it's fear mongering, dog whistles, Chachi and Hulk Hogan.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

I watched Doug Emhoff's speech for a second time because it was so good and so strategic, but also highly relatable, for me at least. 

Do you think any of Trump’s kids call Melania “Momlania?”

Snake RFK goes to Harris first like a front running bitch to try and get a cabinet spot. He’s told to kick rocks so now he’s all about trump. What a fucking pussy 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Sounds like RFK will drop out on Friday and endorse Trump. Probably adds easily over a couple million votes to Trumps total. Only question is will they be enough in the right states for him to win it.

Shut up pussy 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Skyler Gisondo Thank You GIF by PeacockTV

And this. It’s not going to move the needle. 

oh, I don’t know. Maybe tick-tock and Instagram telling people that Trump is planning to dismantle the EPA - or the FDA - or the USDA - or the FAA - might be of interest to people who need clean water and safe food and drugs and air travel. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

IMG_4694.thumb.jpeg.2caf13e0b51e5f7a7746d0a007b153b0.jpeg

image.thumb.png.abe86ce09824011e44a585318909d5f2.png

Does the AG’s office do any actual real work that benefits the citizens of this state or is it all just political theater funded by the taxpayers? Wait, never mind.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Horn75 said:

Does Kamala have any policies out yet?

I’m a huge supporter of her policy to highlight Trump as the whiny little bitch that he is whenever she has the chance.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Put me on team "I Don't Give a Shit What Stephanie Grisham Has To Say".

Exactly. That speech is giving off “I want to keep my career alive” vibes.

She got in bed with dotard loooooooong after everyone knew he’s a malignant narcissist. Giving her a platform at the DNC is bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

In fairness, if you only watched the RNC you'd think it's fear mongering, dog whistles, Chachi and Hulk Hogan.

And they didn't bother to write a platform in 2020. Looks like they put one together this year. It's 28 pages long, with the table of contents on page 10. Also the table of contents doesn't have page numbers.

• Hook 'Em 1

It seems to me that anyone who like trump wasn't voting for RFK anyway. My guess is that most of them will stay home and the rest will split. I see only a marginal bump for trump at best. Hope I'm wrong.

• Hook 'Em 2